Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually despise this bleep more everyday!!!!

what a way to let thousands of people know that there’s trouble in paradise and she blames the girls!

nasty, nasty piece of work 🤬

Reactions: 11
Hahaha never had fillers. She’s supposedly my age and I swear I look a good ten years younger than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was shocked at how bad her face looks in her recent stories. She’s really messed with it too much now

Reactions: 5
She's SO HAD filler .... definitely a nod from old trash to the "face full of filler" comment I made the other day ....she has botched her face up and looks WAY older than the age she claims she is.... She has a long face and big jowls...and if she really isn't even 40 yet she is not ageing well.
Looks closer to 50 and not a good looking 50 either.
Face looks a cross between Michael Jackson and a gerbil.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's SO HAD filler .... definitely a nod from old trash to the "face full of filler" comment I made the other day ....she has botched her face up and looks WAY older than the age she claims she is.... She has a long face and big jowls...and if she really isn't even 40 yet she is not ageing well.
Looks closer to 50 and not a good looking 50 either.
Face looks a cross between Michael Jackson and a gerbil.
It’s the sagging of the mouth and jowls that really does it, isn’t it? I mean her skin is tit and her eyes always look puffy but the sagging round her mouth makes her look 48, not 38.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She isn’t 38?£?!??
Allegedly.

Does she really think that’s her uterus? Did physicist Mingers tell her that? It’s your gut you idiot, your uterus is the size of a fist and doesn’t bleeping pop out unless you’re with child. Fuckkkking hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having to point out her and wingers are LUSH….which basically means they’re not….she didn’t ask for a relationship counsellor….is he seeing through the bullshit? The girls getting older and actually speaking up about how she treats them, or speaking to their mum/grandparents….
Once again she is implying that it’s the kids causing the problems (by kids she means the girls) poor girls reading that now or in the future. Maybe if her and wingers made more of an effort to establish a strong family unit instead of if being her and wingers or her wingers and her boys it might be better. And wingers definitely needs to have more time on his own with his girls!! She doesn’t need a family counsellor for that to be obvious in my opinion

Reactions: 11
I have ”known” Ashlee for 13 years we were in the same online antenatal group with mr smug and my DD she hasn’t changed at all and Archie has always been a PFB and the sun shine from his arse.
she blogged her time “living in Texas” and it was all showing off as per the norm funny how those blog posts have all been removed as it doesnot fit in with her new narrative,
Those poor girls obviously had some trauma with there mum and she uses it for content disgusting and the way they are second class citizens in that grey shell of a home

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.