Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today the full time worker started work at 0930, shared some Lumi and covid shite, less than 4 hours later is at PT then goes to her in laws before doing the school run. But she works soooo hard and earns sooo much guys. She’s a pathological liar

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This woman can’t even lie straight in bed never mind which lies she’s told to to 37k bots followers

Reactions: 8
I’m eagerly awaiting what they have planned for the girls this weekend as she will do something to answer us back. Although, it will be something tit as the girls can’t have something nice as that would upset the boys (in her selfish little head)
Probably buying them a couple of cheap dresses and hair bows off Amazon!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice her comment saying I don’t blame the girls for not wanting to come, making a point in that they were asked and declined the offer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she making out her family set up is rare? And the poor girls (& their Mam) imagine spilling all their personal info on Instagram for all to see

Reactions: 12
It’s not rare is it, it’s the same set up as millions of other households but like everything in her life it’s built up to be something it’s not 🙄 insufferable bloody woman!

Reactions: 6
Having to point out her and wingers are LUSH….which basically means they’re not….she didn’t ask for a relationship counsellor….is he seeing through the bullshit? The girls getting older and actually speaking up about how she treats them, or speaking to their mum/grandparents….

Reactions: 10
I don’t doubt it’s a hard situation. Being a stepmother is not the most fun I’ve ever had & im sure there are times when it’s difficult because the boys have two parents involved and the girls don’t really.

But if she gave a tit, then the girls would get that time ALONE with their dad (or their dad and step mum), have their own treats, their own days out, Christmas on bleeping Christmas Day so they know they MATTER. Treating them secondary to the boys and then going “oh but I don’t shout at them!” isn’t really going to help 🙄

And she is just ITCHING to tell Instagram what happened with the mum isn’t she? Classy. It’s not your dirty laundry to air, Trash, keep your gob shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And I’m sure the mum will have friends who watch her insta…..she needs to stop mentioning anything….if people are really asking, then a simple I’m not going to talk about it would suffice

Reactions: 6
My idea is this Trash....not you're not that LUSH actually ...you really aren't hun. Inside your narcissistic head you are everything and more, but a lot of people see through you and it's easy to see you are not as popular with those girls as you'd have everyone believe....
Their father is a big drip allowing you to push them out and give you all his time rather than father daughter time, while those 2 boys of yours get you, their own dad ,dopey boyfriend and all the treats and days out , meals out and fun times that you just do not include those girls in.
He's to blame as he is their dad. You are to blame because you are a twit. Together you are a pair of twunts.
I give you both a year and you'll be off with the next bloke who flashes his wallet at you. Gold digga 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you post this stuff on instagram to complete strangers ? Its so personal . Those poor kids have every detail of their lives plastered all over the internet. Its absolutely awful and soon they will be able to see it all too. They will be the ones needing a councillor Trashlie not you.

Reactions: 14
Been portraying she's got the perfect life for ages and now the cracks are showing 🤣🤣 people are so obvious on social media...if you're posting to say how amazing, brilliant your life is.....it really isn't!

Reactions: 5
If she genuinely wants help (which she doesn’t, she just wants to make herself look saintly and slag off the girls/their mum) why would you put it on your public Instagram, for so many people to see? Google it, or ask the school for recommendations.
Also,if you know the girls feels sad about the boys having contact with their dad why would you deliberately take their one parent they do see away from them?! All that post did was show she’s the worst. And as for the never shout at them…yeah as they are never there you silly cow and you find it better to berate them on social media

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think finding a counsellor “for the girls” is because she’s shifting blame onto them. She is implying they argue/are needy/are jealous of the boys/act out - and it must be because of their situation with their mum.

It couldn’t possibly be because Trash swanned in, moved them out of their home, prioritised her two kids, revolves their lives around what her and her smug eldest want, and then refuses to allow them any time with their dad or anything that’s just for them.

She can’t cope and it’s somehow their fault rather than her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What if the councilor criticises her parenting methods 🤔🤣

We will hear some more red rants and abbreviations 🤣

Reactions: 5
Even if Ash was the best step mum in the world those kids seem to have been through a lot. A separation, not seeing one of their parents consistently. Spending a lot of time with grandparents due to Dad working. New family move in to their home.

Siblings fight, siblings bicker. Siblings find any little thing to moan about. If her two boys have never fought over who gets the milk in their cereal first. She is lucky.

Both of mine moan every single day that the other is a loud chewer. Its fun. 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.