Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justleaveitthere

I’ve been lying awake in bed from 5am manifesting a cup of coffee. It’s now 6.30am and it hasn’t appeared, gang. Do I change my goal to 7am? I really deserve this coffee you see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I also hate this manifestation shit. It's the new buzz word.
She basically bagged a rich bloke....that's all. She openly admits she didn't want anything to do with him and then all of a sudden she thought she'd just go on one date.....then saw he had an expensive range rover and realised he probably had money and she was in there.
That's all you've manifested Ashlie, a rich bloke...actually I'd be more proud about standing on my own two feet without a rich bloke to foot the bill.
Agreed.

I can pay for my own shit - I don’t need to manifest it cause I have this thing called a job. AND I can look after my kids without needing 4 days in a spa, 3 bottles of wine, 2 litres of face filler and a partridge in a fucking pear tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I find this whole situation so very sad.
Trash has been very open that the girls have not experienced a ‘typical’ family and has made reference to Wingdingers marriage being less than perfect, ultimately resulting in the girls only being able to see their mum with supervision.
Wingdinger, as a parent, should be giving his girls the opportunity to blossom and grow in their new family unit whilst adapting to a very different ‘new normal’ for them, not casting them aside for ‘quality time’ with his drag queen bride.
Without knowing all of the details it’s hard to comment fully but the titbits Trash has plaster on Instagram would suggest that the girls have missed out on a female role model who is consistent and present in their lives. Her references to poor hygiene being one of the things I found upsetting as, being a mum of a young girl, those things are private and if there are issues in this area then using some care and discretion goes a long way.
What Trash and Wingdinger are ultimately doing is making those girls think they are an inconvenience and they will never be enough. These girls are at a formative age where they are observing and absorbing information about relationships, self worth and self esteem…. What they are being exposed to is the complete opposite of what we should be teaching our children.
Wingdinger is clearly thinking with his 🍆 and Trash is seeing 💰… neither of them seem able to prioritise the children over their inflated sense of self importance .
I really hope that when the girls are with their grandparents they are treated with love and respect and not like they are inferior to the spawn of Trashlie.
Sorry for the rant but this excuse of a woman (and her spineless partner) have angered me for too long.
Yes, the girls have all the material things they could want but what about the emotional and psychological input they are clearly missing out on?! When those girls are teenagers and finding their way in the world, I hope they make wise decisions and don’t vase their own relationships on the absolute shit show they will have witnessed growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
How has she managed to convince him she works full time?! He really is a fucking mug
How rude? It takes a lot of time to be Ashlie don’t you know:

- buying tat from B&M to make ‘themed’ table settings.

- making videos of her face scrubber, copy/pasting her social media ads and finding new and creative ways to hide #AD.

- getting up at 5am to manifest, drink tea, and share generic motivational quotes.

- going through old family pictures; fabricating new angles on her divorce to make it more relatable and give her advice as an independent boss mama (the one who relies on Wingers for everything)

- watching fake news on the pandy and sharing it without any research.

- editing the sky on every picture.

- sharing videos of eldest porky son and youngest ASD son (who doesn’t have ASD officially bcos #stigma) who are the most interesting and hilarous children ever to be born.

- thinking up new and kooky names for things to reinforce the fact that she’s COOL. (see Pandy, Sainsbos, The Vid, The Vax, blended fam, the ‘glow life’, devo, fugging hell)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chunkymum

She'll be back in a few days with something along the lines of "Gang thanks so much for the concern & asking where I've been, you're all class 🤮 Just been so busy this week with 4 kids, my mansion, flogging the face dildo & rinsing Wingers that I haven't had a minute to bob on. Had hundreds of messages & trying to get through them all but if u want anything Lumi wise send me another message & it'll bump to the top" ✌

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Mingers is such an advocate for women, we get it, he’s perfect too. All women except the 2 he’s meant to be raising that come so far down his list they probably don’t even feature on it. But nice work proving you don’t read here again Trashlie, you really showed us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Aww thanks for thinking of me ‘pet’. I’m all reet thanks. Sat in my lovely home, son’s live here full-time (no court orders here), earn a good honest living (not selling face scrubbers), and quite happy in my own skin ta (not seeking validation from strangers on the internet).

Oh and I’m not married to a podgy, bald twat who can’t even be arsed to parent his own daughters. My step-kids used to live with me and their Dad, and he would always prioritise their welfare, because he’s an amazing father. I love him for that and upmost respect for their relationship.

🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hear hear !!! I out earn my husband too ; have a beautiful house ; loads of designer handbags ; a stack of diamond jewellery; an Aston Martin and I educated both children privately from 3 as well as paying for their university. So what !!!! It means nothing to anyone else and never ever would I plaster it all over social media . I only mention here because none of you know who I am .
And frankly if I did plaster it all over Instagram I would expect you all to have a good old bitch about me because that is human nature 😂
Running a business on social media is not a job . It’s a hobby . It pays peanuts . I would have more respect for her if she was honest that she doesn’t need to work and her main role is to bring up the children and support mingers in his career . I’m a lawyer and frankly that’s what most of the wives of my fellow partners at work do and they are open and honest about it . If she had a fT job they would need a nanny as I had for many years .
Rant over . Oh and Trashlie I’m still not tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

justleaveitthere

Hi friends!

I’m a looong time lurker but first time posting. So I’ve been following “wor” Ash for years. And I’ve seen the decline 🤣

I just can’t help but think over the last few months there’s trouble at wingding manor, also why all the posts as if she’s a relationship guru, referring to break ups etc. Its just not normal in a happy relationship is it?
Anyone else think this “affair” at the hotel is to try and fix their relationship? Spice it up a bit because let’s face it, shes deeply unhappy talking to her phone for hours at a time for the validation of total strangers.
Anyway nice to meet you all 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trashlie I’m not tired and I’m very lovely Thankyou . I find it quite carthartic ocassionally expressing my views on your selfish narcissistic lifestyle. As the daughter of a narcissist mother I know exactly how damaging to her children’s mental health she was . She presided over a dysfunctional childhood and her behaviour had the most awful long term negative consequences. Take heed Trashlie . You can never change the past remember.
You on the other hand consider it perfectly normal to live every moment of your life on a public forum ; spouting anti vaccination propaganda that makes you a danger to society. If it’s personal choice then keep it private please . Oh and the rest of your life too . If you don’t want us to comment then don’t tell us. It’s a simple as that .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Fanaff

VIP Member
Today will look like this for Trash and Mingers
-collect boys, glee oozing out of her
-lunch out, photos of boys draped over Mingers
-evening back home, with a takeaway filming the boys and ignoring the girls trying to get her attention
-woe is me post about the start of a new year that one time she was a single mum and how she survived and you can too if you’re as a amazing as he aka find a rich bloke to take you on
-few face vibrator stories, possibly a mud mask featuring the favourite (gobby) golden child
-if we are really lucky, a covid rant about how the government are controlling us and how pointless testing is but free speech guys, you get the vax if you want, no shame
-“open eyes, pure heart” shoehorned in somewhere

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The ‘Pandy‘- The ‘Vid’- The ‘Vax’
A ’posy’ test
Sainsbos
Blended fam
Our ‘Crimmy’ dinner

Ashlie love....do us a favour eh? Pop outside....trot down your driveway and GET IN THE FUCKING BIN with your stupid nonsensical words 🤡🤡🤡🤣

And the ‘piece de resistance’? I quote ‘Prosecco sets Lateral Flows off‘ from today’s stories. I mean what the absolute fook? Has she actually lost her mind?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also can someone explain to me why a kid picking a doughnut and pancakes for his holiday breakfast means he has ADHD. I don’t know many kids that when allowed to go and get their own breakfast would come back with anything else…

• Heart

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Trigger warning 😬 That lumi life is doing u dirty hun 😉 I honestly can't believe she's under 40! Also, if those girls have been there today or yesterday then I haven't had any gin this festive period..hic! 😂
She’s proper losing the plot though isn’t she - the state of her and wtf is a ‘ridic pandy’ ??!!’ Why does she do this with words ? Somebody please tell me and help me make sense of it - j just don’t get it ?! And like you’ve said the girls aren’t even there - she said so earlier today - she’s clearly forgotten after a few too many aperol spritzers! Does wingers not see these stories and see how mentally unstable she is and wonder what the hell he is doing with her

• Heart