Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be back in a few days with something along the lines of "Gang thanks so much for the concern & asking where I've been, you're all class 🤮 Just been so busy this week with 4 kids, my mansion, flogging the face dildo & rinsing Wingers that I haven't had a minute to bob on. Had hundreds of messages & trying to get through them all but if u want anything Lumi wise send me another message & it'll bump to the top" ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll be back in a few days with something along the lines of "Gang thanks so much for the concern & asking where I've been, you're all class 🤮 Just been so busy this week with 4 kids, my mansion, flogging the face dildo & rinsing Wingers that I haven't had a minute to bob on. Had hundreds of messages & trying to get through them all but if u want anything Lumi wise send me another message & it'll bump to the top" ✌
Ha ha ha - you know her so well !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you look at social blade she's following and unfollowing people, so she's active. It's just so she can come on, probably tomorrow, going on about how her gang has sent her loads of lovely messages wondering if she's OK. She's just a nob, an attention seeking lying nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s still about 🙄 she posted this on the simple politics page about the isolation being cut to 5 days. I don’t know how she can say those with the jab are more poorly 🤯 my sister had covid in 2020 when no jab available and was so poorly, like in bed for weeks with long covid symptoms after, she got it again at Christmas and it was a minor cold for her. Trashlie just chats utter bollocks

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s still about 🙄 she posted this on the simple politics page about the isolation being cut to 5 days. I don’t know how she can say those with the jab are more poorly 🤯 my sister had covid in 2020 when no jab available and was so poorly, like in bed for weeks with long covid symptoms after, she got it again at Christmas and it was a minor cold for her. Trashlie just chats utter bollocks
Absolutely full of tit !!!! She is a complete and utter liar and it’s dangerous !

Reactions: 6
Absolutely full of tit !!!! She is a complete and utter liar and it’s dangerous !
I believe that if you get a ban on Instagram it means you are unable to post anything yourself but you can still make comments on others.
I recon she has had a ban because of all her slander over the vaccine. She never misses an opportunity to sell her face vibrator and other rubbish so it is the only explanation I can think of. Also she is not able to stop herself from bragging at every opportunity and with the crap verde holiday booked she must be really fuming that she is not able to brag continuously ha ha

Reactions: 12
Vaccinated and boostered here.
I had confirmed covid in 2020,I wasn't hospitalised but I thought I was going to die, I have never felt as un well and it took me a long time to get over it.
I'm isolating at the moment after having a positive pcr and other than a scratchy throat and sniffles on the first day I have felt absolutely fine, in fact I'm enjoying this 10 days of relaxation before I go back to working on a covid ward again 🤣

She speaks out of her arse let's be fair.

Reactions: 17
Utter bullshit. I know 3 unjabbed people who have died recently. 2 the same age as her, fit and well. She is bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Making tit up again as usual isn’t she. It’s common knowledge that the jabs tend to lessen the impact of covid.

Same as all the other absolute bollocks she spouts - that she works, that she shacked up with Wings way after she split up with her ex, that he has a physics degree, that she isn’t a tit step mum, all the bizarre diagnoses, the stock photos she’s nicked offline, the crap she knicks from Pinterest or tik tok & makes out it’s her own doing, her various experiences and qualifications, that she matches Winger’s income, that she lives in Leeds, that she has friends, that she gets no child free time blah blah blah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has defo been banned from posting as she would be all over this party and 5 days iso stuff. I mean, all her bullshit Facebook groups she nicks “data” and “facts” from must be going crazy. We all know she loves to pass info off as her own as she’s sooooooo intelligent and lives with an actual covid mastermind in old MingDing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good I hope she has been banned for all the BS she’s been spouting 😡. Looks like from that post she made, she hasn’t learnt her lesson 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.