Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you're an anti vaxxer without telling me you're an anti vaxxer, Trashlie will go first 🤷‍♀️ She slams the jab at every opportunity & is a covid denier, her views are one of the most extreme I've seen on Instagram yet she's pro choice? Get in the bin ya lanky streak of piss!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me you're an anti vaxxer without telling me you're an anti vaxxer, Trashlie will go first 🤷‍♀️ She slams the jab at every opportunity & is a covid denier, her views are one of the most extreme I've seen on Instagram yet she's pro choice? Get in the bin ya lanky streak of piss!
God yeah so scary that the majority of people in hospital, needing ventilation and dying are unjabbed. If she bothered to look at actual facts, she would see this. Pro choice yet slags off the jab. I honestly can’t stand her.

I can’t understand what she doesn’t get about the fact that she has made a choice that isn’t recommended, and as such there are consequences.

NOT discrimination. Vaccination status is not a protected characteristic as it’s a CHOICE. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
but hay guys l was just down at my local loch and l thought let’s give his a bash and low and behold l am tripled jagged and boom walked right over that water a zero fucks where given 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how she will feel/deal with one of the children deciding to get the jab in the future 🤔

Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget her LinkedIn advertising her services - perfect for any business that doesn’t want to use an apostrophe or capital letter correctly! It actually pains me to read this!

There is no way she’s earning a living from this. Her lumi sales will plummet now as people will only ever buy one and then realise they’ve been conned. Probably time to start backtracking on not wanting to be minger’s maid and nanny!
What award did she win?

It's pretty clear she bought it because of how it looked and not what it actually gave them. She never showed the front of wingers old house yet has no problem showing the front of this one off. Buy a bigger house by all means but actually buy one that fits your needs, not for what it looks like. Aside from a bigger kitchen and a loft room they don't use i'm not sure what they actually gained from moving.
Poor Oscar has a tiny room made from the loft room too it’s like on home alone when they send Kevin to sleep in the loft but that’s as better!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And she’s back….and tattlers called it…obviously everyone has been so worried
And a nice little humblebrag about the alleged size of her tax bill

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s not paying anything in tax, she won’t be earning above the threshold 😂 This is more of that MLM smoke and mirrors crap. “Make it seem like you’re bringing in the big bucks boss witches, get the poor, vulnerable, desperate people watching to think they could also have an accountant and a massive tax bill they GET to pay”.

There’s a reason Swingers buys her tacky expensive crap while she’s hauling off the ASOS sale rack constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she recapping the pandemic like she was the only one to live it?? and the little brag ‘IVE said all along’ duck off you thick think you know it all self centred cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I for one think she's being 100% truthful on this occasion.

Given what we know about her low intellect, it's entirely plausible that she's needed 4 whole days off the gram to do a simple tax return. Surprised it didn't take her longer tbh 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m more surprised that anyone is surprised that the Tories are lying bastards out for their own gain. When have they ever been anything but?

they just happen to have been in power when the pandemic hit. Her rant makes no sense, she’s confusing politics and science. She’s so THICK it’s painful.

and why does her hand look like such a freaky claw?!?

Reactions: 12
Fake tanning, boys weekend with their dad and Mingers away all week = 100% binning off the girls so she can have her weekend without them and Ming following her round throwing dosh at her to pacify her

Reactions: 9
She does realise that most of the world shut down when we did, it wasn't just the UK government out to get her 🤣 (and yes I think Borris is a nob, but I don't believe that Labour wouldn't have had "secret" parties, they are all as bad as each other)

She's made no comment about the quarantine camps in China that have been on the news today, suppose that's because it doesn't effect her. Take a read Ashlie it'll add another direction to your anit-vax argument, you can spin it that Borris is basically doing the same by travel restrictions.

Reactions: 8
and a new set of freshly done nails.........but she is flat out looking after 4 kids as a single mum and working full time. Absolutely complete load of tosh !! and a subtle dig about paying tax. Well Trashlie why shouldn't you ? You want your children educated for free and a GP to prescribe you anti depressants and look after you when you as an antivaxer are in hospital. Just because you have escaped so far is no guarantee you will in the future............

My neighbours didn't stick to the lockdown rules either, wonder if they too know something we don't :unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ban over and off she goes again ranting about covid.what an absolute idiot. Funny how she has been so busy with wingdinglingding away and she has had to do it all for their kids as well as a tax return but panic not she still had time to make a video of bragging as usual and boring nonsense and trying to sell her face vibrator that is crazily overpriced, oh and apply fake tan and whiten her teeth! no doubt we will be hearing the same crap about the party in downing street for the next 2 week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ I can’t cope with her. Slags off the government for allowing parents to see their kids if they aren’t together anymore and how it doesn’t make sense but had every bleeping bubble going. She honestly needs to see the real side of covid and stop this tit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.