Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to join to make a point ! How on earth are they going to deal with 10 days of isolation when they get home ? Kids don’t have to but Trashlie and Mingers do . Who will take the kids to school . And have you noticed there is never ever a mention of all the after school stuff that most kids do ? ballet ; swimming ; music lessons ; cubs ; brownies etc . At that age we were running round like blue arsed flies . I get that Covid shut a lot of stuff down but it’s all up and running again .
Oh and I never known such a lazy entitled madam who pretends she does so much and actually so little !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that Cape Verde allow entry with just a pre-departure test. That’s it. Not interested in vaccination status. I get that they must be on their knees as tourism is their only real economy, but it’s such a poor country, can’t imagine the people there having access to great healthcare and I know if you get seriously ill you have to get airlifted over to Africa. So welcome to the new ant-vaxxer holiday destination, not giving a thought for the people who live there….
that’s what it is just now…can change at any moment. Also masks are required everywhere and some venues ( bars/restaurants) will require a covid vaccine pass. Surely she can’t possibly put her poor poor children through that?!

Absolute BELLEND. She’s thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had to join to make a point ! How on earth are they going to deal with 10 days of isolation when they get home ? Kids don’t have to but Trashlie and Mingers do . Who will take the kids to school . And have you noticed there is never ever a mention of all the after school stuff that most kids do ? ballet ; swimming ; music lessons ; cubs ; brownies etc . At that age we were running round like blue arsed flies . I get that Covid shut a lot of stuff down but it’s all up and running again .
Oh and I never known such a lazy entitled madam who pretends she does so much and actually so little !
I bet they don't isolate when they're home! Can't imagine Matt Lucas will be able to take all that time off work on top of the holiday, unless he's vaccinated & it's just her that's the anti-vaxxer?

• Haha
She absolutely wont isolate. She doesnt believe in any of the rules so why would she.

Wont take a PCR/LFT cause she *knows* its shingles.

that’s what it is just now…can change at any moment. Also masks are required everywhere and some venues ( bars/restaurants) will require a covid vaccine pass. Surely she can’t possibly put her poor poor children through that?!

Absolute BELLEND. She’s thick as mince.
Having been to Cape Verde it’s lovely but there’s literally nothing to do and nowhere really to go. So she’ll literally be sat on her lounger taking photos of her massive feet. Cape Verde was red list for ages, so we’ll all enjoy it when it goes back to that again in approximately 4.5 weeks…

I bet they don't isolate when they're home! Can't imagine Matt Lucas will be able to take all that time off work on top of the holiday, unless he's vaccinated & it's just her that's the anti-vaxxer?
I reckon he is….and not like she’s actually got work to go to…but I’ll be surprised if she does…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if you have travelled with an unvaccinated person and live in the same household, you all need to quarantine regardless (including kids). They will probably take a day 5 test to release though. But it looks like it will be back to home schooling while they wait.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I'm getting really tired of her moaning now about how hard it is being a 'working' mum of 4.....theres people out there who have it so much harder & just get on with it. Just get on with it or leave, you've done it before.
Whinging, moaning ungrateful bint.

Reactions: 11
It looks as though you will need a lot of documents and paperwork and you will also need 4 pcr tests to travel to and from cape verde if you are unvaccinated aged over 7 years but this age differs on several information sites. However they all say that you must isolate/self quarantine for 10 days when you get back if you are not vaccinated and the area is high risk for COVID-19. I would not be travelling unvaccinated to Cape Verde with 4 kids it’s pure stupidity

Reactions: 5
I am putting this out there now. The boys are away this weekend and the girls will “want” a sleepover with their Nan aka Trashlie will need every single second to prepare for this holiday aka need time doing sweet FA with mingers throwing some cash at her to keep her happy.

Reactions: 8
Since they’re all unvaccinated, and back in schools - higher chance of omicron getting one of them within the next 4 weeks too…yes I know vaccinated people can do but reduced chance & viruses will find the weakest hosts!

I wonder if it's officially diagnosed or shes diagnosed herself?? 🙄
Herself of course, as if she’s got an actual dyslexia diagnosis. Was much more unusual to have been diagnosed for people of her age. Her typing doesn’t look typically like someone with dyslexia though, more like someone who just doesn’t grasp punctuation and grammar!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she ever take a breath?..... seriously, who has time to apply chosen filter, make all those pointless stories, upload pointless boring stories and keep on and on and on ..... Oh yeah a woman who doesn't work for a living ...I almost forgot ,🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever take a breath?..... seriously, who has time to apply chosen filter, make all those pointless stories, upload pointless boring stories and keep on and on and on ..... Oh yeah a woman who doesn't work for a living ...I almost forgot ,🙄🙄🙄
Looks like she is now spreading shingles! If you touch an open wound like rubbing the ones on your face when you are filming yourself for IG you can actually spread chicken pox to anyone who has not previously had CP because it is highly contagious, unless it is covid And you are spreading that instead?

Reactions: 1
Can I just say for the record. I have never done the school run in my dressing gown. So no we haven't all been there Trashlie. What an absolute load of twaddle.
How does she make out she is such a hero . She really did nothing to help at all.
More sensible to take the poor woman home in her car to get dressed so she could wait sensibly with the broken down car.

Reactions: 13
IKEA are docking wages if you are off sick and not vaccinated- oh no surely they will be on the band list and what is she going to fill her house with now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she harped on about her morning 'drama' like a woman with absolutely sod-all going on in her life. She must be a cracking shag, because she's got naff all else going for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she harped on about her morning 'drama' like a woman with absolutely sod-all going on in her life. She must be a cracking shag, because she's got naff all else going for her.
It was sooo funny though - NOT!! Almost as funny and exciting as the lollipop lady story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am SHOCKED she couldn’t manage a week of dry January 🙄

Insurance won’t be invalidated cause it’s on social media.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.