Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to the kids (the girls especially) but I hope it rains the whole time 😂
And no I’m not jealous.. I just can’t stand the crackpot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg is there any need for that whole suitcase post 🙄 pure tack, she so far removed from reality posting that crap just go on holiday no one cares you haven't been in 2 years! Neither has most people!
Shes been on 2 holidays abroad in the past 2 years! Why does she tell fibs

Reactions: 8
Out of interest is half term in England in 4 weeks? Or are they taking the kids outta school for it?

I feel like its not? But could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Out of interest is half term in England in 4 weeks? Or are they taking the kids outta school for it?

I feel like its not? But could be wrong.
Mine break up the 18th so I would say she's taking them out of school. She won't be bothered about that though will she. Also it's what a 5/6 hour flight? How's poor Archie going to cope wearing a mask for that length of time I wonder 🙄 bet she won't be as outraged about that though.

Reactions: 5
So mouth piece award for all the rants about schooling being disrupted due to the 'vid' but is happy to take them out of school for a holiday 🥴

I need to unfollow her because she makes me angry.

Make it make sense!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh really! Caught out again her 🥴
They went on a family holiday to a Greek island summer of 2020, nobody she spoke to the whole time had known of anyone who'd had covid 🙄 She moaned that nothing in the airport was open, what do u expect when we were not long out of lockdown & things weren't fully back to normal? I think it was around this time the penny dropped for me with her & her covid denying bullshit. Her & Matt Lucas also went to Rome I believe, around September time of that year. Both holidays encouraging her followers to go abroad cause Italy & Greece were crying out for visitors apparently. Oh and when in Rome, moaned she wasn't allowed in to a church/gallery/museum, can't remember which, cause she was dressed inappropriately! That's Trashlie all over though, doesn't think rules apply to her!! Rant for the day over 😂

Why does everything she posts always look so naff.
Because she is naff 😂😂😂

Mine break up the 18th so I would say she's taking them out of school. She won't be bothered about that though will she. Also it's what a 5/6 hour flight? How's poor Archie going to cope wearing a mask for that length of time I wonder 🙄 bet she won't be as outraged about that though.
Good point well made! Moans her tits off about the more kids wearing masks all day but doesn’t bat lashless eye lid and the long haul flight 😂

Reactions: 6
Because she is naff 😂😂😂

Good point well made! Moans her tits off about the more kids wearing masks all day but doesn’t bat lashless eye lid and the long haul flight 😂
Same with tests. I’d imagine they will have to do a fair few as they aren’t vaxxed and surprisingly, they don’t accept her word for her “natural immunity” so she will need some sort of pass

They went on a family holiday to a Greek island summer of 2020, nobody she spoke to the whole time had known of anyone who'd had covid 🙄 She moaned that nothing in the airport was open, what do u expect when we were not long out of lockdown & things weren't fully back to normal? I think it was around this time the penny dropped for me with her & her covid denying bullshit. Her & Matt Lucas also went to Rome I believe, around September time of that year. Both holidays encouraging her followers to go abroad cause Italy & Greece were crying out for visitors apparently. Oh and when in Rome, moaned she wasn't allowed in to a church/gallery/museum, can't remember which, cause she was dressed inappropriately! That's Trashlie all over though, doesn't think rules apply to her!! Rant for the day over 😂
Oh wow! She has a cheek didn't realise this 😳 all for the gram poor me not being able to get away rubbish!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow! She has a cheek didn't realise this 😳 all for the gram poor me not being able to get away rubbish!
Shes also been on holiday in england. Some people dont even go on holiday full stop without a pandemic. Shes spoilt and privileged. Its not a human right to go on holiday abroad ffs

If you know youre dyslexic and your job is social media would you not have someone check your linked in?

Yes, course you would 🥴

Reactions: 10
Bingo 🎉 I said the other day she'd put her poor grammar & spelling down to dyslexia, so predictable Trashlie 🙄
Bingo to you!!! Explains her LinkedIn page 😂Surely if you are dyslexic you would have some strategies to deal with it or just ask someone to proof read 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Next she’ll be claiming her stupid made up abbreviations are due to her disability. Wonder if she’s officially diagnosed or not or is it like her son, who she says has ADHD (and who Drs wanted to diagnose) but she refused the diagnosis but now she refers to him as having ADHD (confused? Welcome to Trashlie’s world)

Interesting that Cape Verde allow entry with just a pre-departure test. That’s it. Not interested in vaccination status. I get that they must be on their knees as tourism is their only real economy, but it’s such a poor country, can’t imagine the people there having access to great healthcare and I know if you get seriously ill you have to get airlifted over to Africa. So welcome to the new ant-vaxxer holiday destination, not giving a thought for the people who live there….

Reactions: 3
Has Oscar actually been diagnosed with anything officially, or is it just another attempt to try and make herself seem more relatable? I mean I don't understand why she says these things about him , unless she's had a definitive and accurate diagnosis from professionals.
She babies both boys anyway and the fact that they've been through pretty traumatic situations since mum ran off with Ming's....new home in a new part of the country, new family, new house, new schools....it's hardly been normal for them...maybe he has regressed with all the sh*t she's thrown at them over the last 3 years. Maybe he misses his dad, his friends, it's a bloody massive deal to children and the fact that they've had no choice but to fit into HER new life is hard enough. His girls also....being thrown together with this new woman (attention seeking and false as arse holes) and her 2 sons, one of whom I bet they find a right pain in the bum...she acts like it's so amazing and wonderful.... actually she's selfish and totally self absorbed ...and has the audacity to "think she is a " divorce and split family guru....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.