Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the slagging the tory government in the same breath as praising private healthcare for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And there we have it folks, the real reason Trashlie is so snarky about the ‘vid’… it’s because she couldn’t selfishly keep her boys to herself and try to alienate them from their dad 🙄 all while she was forced to keep the girls and couldn’t bin them off for her much needed self care time with wingnut
can you imagine if she’d been ‘told’ that parents in divorced couples COULDN’T have gone between them?! It was done in childrens best interests at the time ffs.

She couldn’t make it any more obvious how pissed off she was the girls were stuck with them for 6 months

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t resist a little dig at the girls’ Mum. What a piece of trash Trashlie is. If I was the girls’ Mum I’d be showing her stories to my lawyer.

Reactions: 16
can you imagine if she’d been ‘told’ that parents in divorced couples COULDN’T have gone between them?! It was done in childrens best interests at the time ffs.

She couldn’t make it any more obvious how pissed off she was the girls were stuck with them for 6 months
Oh god! Especially if the announcement has been when the boys were with their Dad and therefore wouldn’t be allowed back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ranting about the House of Lords and declaring personal wealth . She really is an absolute 🛎 end. Thick as…….. please Instagram shut her down again . The lies she spouts are so so dangerous.

Reactions: 8
I can’t listen to her irritating voice can anyone summarise?
SHE and only she knew in April 2020 that lockdown was a joke, SHE knew it was about control not saving lives, SHE is pro choice but basically if you have the vax you’re stupid and it won’t save you anyway, followed by a few face dildo stories (whilst she wears a filter) then back to how awful this country is and how SHE knew it was all being blow out of proportion to scare everyone. Throw in a few “aleeets, Vid, panny and BoJo” oh and an opportunity to slag off the girls mum and that about sums it up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SHE and only she knew in April 2020 that lockdown was a joke, SHE knew it was about control not saving lives, SHE is pro choice but basically if you have the vax you’re stupid and it won’t save you anyway, followed by a few face dildo stories (whilst she wears a filter) then back to how awful this country is and how SHE knew it was all being blow out of proportion to scare everyone. Throw in a few “aleeets, Vid, panny and BoJo” oh and an opportunity to hag off the girls mum and that about sums it up
Remember she writes to her MP and single-handedly changes the course of events of the nation she’s so influential

• Haha
SHE and only she knew in April 2020 that lockdown was a joke, SHE knew it was about control not saving lives, SHE is pro choice but basically if you have the vax you’re stupid and it won’t save you anyway, followed by a few face dildo stories (whilst she wears a filter) then back to how awful this country is and how SHE knew it was all being blow out of proportion to scare everyone. Throw in a few “aleeets, Vid, panny and BoJo” oh and an opportunity to hag off the girls mum and that about sums it up
She is unbelievable.

She knew it was dodgy right from the start (when the boys were allowed to visit their Dad even though McDonalds was closed 🙄) and she knows that the "outfall" from this will be felt for decades to come.

She is basically the oracle and we should listen to her always and forever, especially when it comes to the panny (duck OFF), politics, skincare and teeth whitening.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘We’re meeting in the bar so it feels like we’re having an affair’

Just like old times Trashlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is unbelievable.

She knew it was dodgy right from the start (when the boys were allowed to visit their Dad even though McDonalds was closed 🙄) and she knows that the "outfall" from this will be felt for decades to come.

She is basically the oracle and we should listen to her always and forever, especially when it comes to the panny (duck OFF), politics, skincare and teeth whitening.
I was dying at “outfall” instead of fallout 🤣

• Haha
Called it! Girls off for a sleepover as the boys are away!
So wingers has been working away all week and girls have not seen him and they’re being packed off for the weekend so they can pretend they’re “having an affair” They really do deserve eachother

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thats what gets me, they talk about this 'court order' but its his parents. He could easily say 'havent seen girls all week, so Ill be keeping them this weekend'

But he doesnt whether thats to please Ashlie or because he just cant be bothered who knows. Its absolutely disgusting. Im sure the girls are super eager to go though and that will always be her get out. Girls wanted to go to grannies, they love it.

I cant imagine his parents being that young. Id say early 60s at the most, but likely to be older? My Dad is early 60s and having my kids is tiring for him, he will do it now and again but I would hate to take advantage of that when I know how exhausting it is.

Reactions: 13
Mingding will regret constantly losing precious time with his children in the future, when the novelty of their affair has passed and he can't get this time back...they grow up fast!!!
On the other hand, the boys get plenty of time with their dad...he clearly is a proper father who puts his children first.
Yet again, her kids seem to benefit from it all while the girls are always second thoughts....this pair of wasters could not be more dislikeable.
I'm surprised the fake hag hasn't tried to sell those 2 girls yet, she tries to flogs everything else .. greedy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what his parents really think of her….honestly what’s wrong with them having a weekend with their dad….don’t know the circs re their mum but what they need is stability, not to be passed around so the Ashlie can get her night in a hotel….assume she’ll be out in Leeds, where she lives….oh wait…

• Haha
The last thing that woman needs is a dog. Does she actually even want one? Or is it a facade to be relatable.

No wonder Wingding is saying no, be another job for his parents every weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.