Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loolabelle

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the stories because I know it would upset me. No wonder the cat acted out. Ashley made so many changes in her short life with her. She kept changing things from decor, to people, to the cats brother leaving, to biggie up and leaving. Then she went and had a baby, after letting the cat use all of the babies things. I feel like she’s an incredibly selfish, self centred person who should be absolutely ashamed of herself. She isn’t a role model for anyone, and frankly shouldn’t be allowed any more pets. She obviously cannot look after them.

Also the ‘thank you for all the messages saying I did the right thing’ no Ashley, if you don’t need unsolicited advice, you don’t need anyone to lick your arsehole over the fact that you mistreated your cat and then dumped it in a revoking centre. Maybe she should take the be kind hashtag and apply it to her pets!

Reactions: 13

quinzel

VIP Member
Top tip Ashley - someone being concerned about the well-being of your baby is not a troll. In fact anyone who disagrees with you isn't automatically a troll.

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’d love to know the number of pictures she has of herself breastfeeding Alf. I’ve never known anyone as self obsessed or obsessed with their own boobs! Honestly I’d guess it’d be in the thousands.

Paulaj

So you haven’t got the time to tidy your house but you have got time to moan about it on Instagram with your boob out? Right.
Put the baby in a carrier and tidy your house you idiot.

Raa

VIP Member
I had my first at 22, not planned that early but hey it happened and if I was compared next to her, people would judge me harder just for being younger and think I’m not ready hasn’t lived etc. I don’t know how old she is I will guess mid 30s but she is sooooo immature and just cuz she’s older and may have a high paid job it doesn’t mean shit. Again tonight going on about her boobs again! She is so obsessed with them it’s actually weird I think she’s the creep

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
I went for a walk around the local park with a friend (both have babies) and I saw a women ahead breastfeeding her 2 year old on a bench quite openly. Carried on chatting to friend and started to walk past her and could sense this women looking in our direction so I glanced back at her and the toddler had detached and her whole boob and nipple was on show and she was looking as if to say cmon say something to me. Pretty uncomfortable really. That’s what Ashley’s like these people don’t want to ‘just feed their babies’ they want to cause a show and be provocative about it all

• Wow

Lreb88

VIP Member
Such a strange idea to get a necklace with your due date on, especially as apparently she knew how they’re not that accurate. Now she’s got a necklace with a random date on it. Very strange.

• Haha

Paulaj

I would genuinely like to ask her why does she feel the need to post it all? Breastfeeding is normal. I’m currently feeding my second child. I have large boobs. I have never, never wanted or even contemplated posting it on Instagram. That baby must feed A LOT if she can never put her top on. It’s just all so strange.

Paulaj

I just want to remind everyone that this is the woman that said a baby won’t change her life… I think she needs to do a big apology post of how condescending she was while pregnant.

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Why does everything have to be a "journey"
I wonder what all the breastfeeding Mums did before Instagram, maybe just got on with it like everyone else!

• Haha
  • Heart

RunDMC

I’m sure Ashley looks on here so I would like to give her some advice.
Why don’t you recognise your privilege and run regular giveaways for a baby product or some new fabulous underwear or hair wraps or whatever else it is that you have to promote that day. This gives mere mortals a chance to win an out of reach desired product and also would give you the semblance of being on the side of your audience whilst increasing your followers and engagement. Win win for all concerned.
Secondly, Learn some bloody nursery rhymes and teach them to your son instead of dismissing them and singing rap music to your son. You’re not a ‘cool mom’ for doing this. Honestly it’s pig ignorance and I feel sorry for you as if you’d been to any baby class or sensory class you’d know how to interact with your child. Nursery rhymes have lasted the rest of time for a reason . The simplistic repetition of words imprint on your babies brain and will help them no end once it comes to talking and communicating later on. This doubly helps if your learn ‘action’ nursery rhymes as it boosts motor skills, coordination and the bond between mother and son when you copy facial expressions and hand actions. Why don’t next time you plonk your what 9 week old baby in front of the tv for the umpteenth time that day you google, go on Pinterest, follow the gazillion Instagram accounts for baby development on things you can do to interact with your baby. Or, was your question on Instagram about ideas for baby activities a ploy for toy companies to gift you even more items I wonder?

May have been mentioned, but does anyone remember the rant she went on about posting photos of your babies/children on the internet and what poses leave them vulnerable to pedophiles ???
She now post exactly the content she was advising against.
I used to like her but contradictory behaviour and the mass of boob content has put me right off.

Reactions: 12

Pudding&Pie

Moans about breastfeeding being sexualised >> poses in Ann Summers lingerie for an AD whilst breastfeeding with all on show AGAIN🥴🥴🥴 The only person sexualising breastfeeding is her own self🤣

It’s the ‘career’ path that she has chosen. I have no time for her preaching on about how hard done by she is. If you don’t like, it go back to working in itsu

aggytha

VIP Member
Er excuse me mum police, she’s using her mother’s instinct and that says to ignore the guidelines about the sleeping bag weight and how it fits baby 🙄

There are literally no words. My daughter is almost 2 and still in sleeping bags. Sometimes she undoes the snaps as she’s falling asleep and I will redo them as I don’t want her to get tangled in her sleep. Next, Alf will be in with a pillow and duvet because of her mother’s instinct 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s so baggy under his arms and the head hole is so big!! I actually think I’m going to have to unfollow her. This along with the cot bumpers and now all the shit talk about the vaccine and periods is pissing me off.

I am still *EXCLUSIVELY* breastfeeding my 11mo and my periods haven’t returned. But I know mums with babies the same age who have already had 10+ periods. She is spreading so much dangerous information at this point.

• Heart

Lala1231

I messaged her when she was going on about the postnatal mot and doula and said that it's not relatable to most mothers as its not something we can all afford and she just replied that its only £16 an hour for the doula and I shouldn't be so bitter!

• Wow

Lurker121

Chatty Member
The woman is an idiot. Why did she bother with the Annabel Karmel masterclass?! She obviously didn’t go much on the advice if she’s just going to do her own thing because “I just had an instinct”. Course you did Ashley. A whole pouch for his first taste, what an idiot she is. Maybe Annabel should look at the types of people she’s inviting along to promote her books etc and maybe invite someone who may be a bit more appreciative and willing to take it on board.

y tho?

I unfollowed her… if she doesn’t want to listen to advice that’s on her but she shouldn’t broadcast her poor choices. Also saying she doesn’t want unsolicited advice… don’t put your kid on Instagram.

I’m sure a lot of people only contacted her about the cot bumpers and sleep bag etc to be nice and her response was just rude! She seems to forget she needs followers to make her account successful.

Comment on the covid vaccine was the final straw… she’s constantly misinforming people and has a shitty attitude. I think she’s only doing it to get a reaction and honestly I don’t need that childish behaviour in my life.

• Heart