Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I’ve had my little boy one of my cats took to it so badly. Toileting in the bathroom etc. Of course we’ve kept him! He’s our family. You just do what you can don’t you! She shouldn’t have let her cat sleep in the cot etc as if it was all a joke, the poor cat must have been so confused.

Reactions: 5
Since I’ve had my little boy one of my cats took to it so badly. Toileting in the bathroom etc. Of course we’ve kept him! He’s our family. You just do what you can don’t you! She shouldn’t have let her cat sleep in the cot etc as if it was all a joke, the poor cat must have been so confused.
Yes I remember seeing the cat sleeping in his bouncer I think it was, I’ve seen another influencer do this recently saying cat is becoming attached to bouncer and sleeping in it, of course it is it sees it as a nice comfy bed and of course will be frustrated and confused when baby comes along and can no longer sleep there! It’s asking for resentment can’t understand why anyone would think that’s a good idea
Of course let pets get used to baby things being around but don’t let them claim them as their own

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What a moron she is. Honestly, but I suppose like everything easy come, easy go. She never wants to put the time in with anything properly, including the baby. Unless it’s her showing off her rack, she doesn’t give a tit! I didn’t think I could despise her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I remember seeing the cat sleeping in his bouncer I think it was, I’ve seen another influencer do this recently saying cat is becoming attached to bouncer and sleeping in it, of course it is it sees it as a nice comfy bed and of course will be frustrated and confused when baby comes along and can no longer sleep there! It’s asking for resentment can’t understand why anyone would think that’s a good idea
Of course let pets get used to baby things being around but don’t let them claim them as their own
Absolutely, we set up all the baby things a month before I was due so our cat could get used to them but he was never ever allowed to sit, climb or sleep on them no matter how much he wanted to so he knew they weren’t for him. It’s not hard if you do the prep work and make sure the pets have some warning that things are about to change.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, we set up all the baby things a month before I was due so our cat could get used to them but he was never ever allowed to sit, climb or sleep on them no matter how much he wanted to so he knew they weren’t for him. It’s not hard if you do the prep work and make sure the pets have some warning that things are about to change.
Same! We have a dog who is too big to fit in anywhere 🤣 but it would be like giving her all the babies toys to play with then when baby arrives take them away and tell her off for trying to play with them 🤷‍♀️

watching her stories with the snoo as she was saying she didn’t know it had arm holes, feel like I’ve seen this a few times with her not using the product correctly or giving incorrect information , especially when she’s advertising it, if i was a brand I’d be so frustrated

Disgusted with her. Watch out Tommy - you’ll be next!👋🏻👋🏻
She does come across like it’s just her and the baby. Probably keeps getting the rack out to keep the messages from the ‘creepy’ guys coming in

Reactions: 3
So she’s managed to get rid of two cats. Wow. I actually unfollowed her after the jumperoo ad. I can’t understand how a mother, even a new mother, can put a 3 month old baby that doesn’t look ready at all in it.
and yes, her having to give her PEDIGREE (she just had to stress that too right) cat up is absolutely her fault. I have two cats (no they are not pedigree 😂) who we took before we had kids. One of them doesn’t like kids, people even other than us really, the other one is fine. Guess what - we don’t force them to have the most magical relationships ever with the kids. One of my cats occasionally tried to sleep on the changing table, in the next to me cot before my second one was born. As soon as I saw that happen, I told him to go away. Didn’t film it for Instagram.
I do agree that the cat was probably too stressed out with the changes in her environment. Still, it’s your fault Ashley. Not matter how many crocodile tears you shed, it’s completely your fault this happened.

Reactions: 8
The picture of her poor cat in the adoption centre has really upset me 😭😭 I can imagine it would be stressful with a pet acting out when baby is here (I’ve been so lucky with my three cats and had no problems - bless them). However no matter how bad it was I would have to find the forever home for them if I HAD to rehome them at all. I could never have them go to an adoption centre (read: shelter) and have to go to different foster homes etc. So upsetting and I really wish she had tried for longer!

• Sad
I haven’t watched the stories because I know it would upset me. No wonder the cat acted out. Ashley made so many changes in her short life with her. She kept changing things from decor, to people, to the cats brother leaving, to biggie up and leaving. Then she went and had a baby, after letting the cat use all of the babies things. I feel like she’s an incredibly selfish, self centred person who should be absolutely ashamed of herself. She isn’t a role model for anyone, and frankly shouldn’t be allowed any more pets. She obviously cannot look after them.

Also the ‘thank you for all the messages saying I did the right thing’ no Ashley, if you don’t need unsolicited advice, you don’t need anyone to lick your hole over the fact that you mistreated your cat and then dumped it in a revoking centre. Maybe she should take the be kind hashtag and apply it to her pets!

Reactions: 13
I think someone suggested the cat would be going quite a while back.
She is vile.
Shes been hinting at it for months, she sounded like the cat was becoming an inconvenience to her. No wonder the other one left (Biggie) , and even then the only thing she was worried about was still paying his pet insurance.

I’ve lived with an elderly cat pissing on everything and to be fair to her it is extremely stressful to live with, and with a baby I would be extra stressed about it. Once a cat has peed somewhere it’s impossible to get rid of the scent and they keep going back to it.

I just wish she had been more proactive about it in the first place. There are charities that have foster homes for cats or have the cat live with you until they can find a home. She will be so stressed in the adoption centre ☹
I do think it is the best thing they can do for the cat though, she wasn’t getting the love or attention she deserves and she might be able to find a home where she is more comfortable.

Reactions: 1
I’ve lived with an elderly cat pissing on everything and to be fair to her it is extremely stressful to live with, and with a baby I would be extra stressed about it. Once a cat has peed somewhere it’s impossible to get rid of the scent and they keep going back to it.

I just wish she had been more proactive about it in the first place. There are charities that have foster homes for cats or have the cat live with you until they can find a home. She will be so stressed in the adoption centre ☹
I do think it is the best thing they can do for the cat though, she wasn’t getting the love or attention she deserves and she might be able to find a home where she is more comfortable.
It’s not an elderly cat though? It’s reacted exactly how you would expect when all shes done is encourage the behaviour and done nothing to help it adapt - then all of a sudden it’s too much for her so out the cat goes👋🏻. It’s disgusting and cruel on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s not an elderly cat though? It’s reacted exactly how you would expect when all shes done is encourage the behaviour and done nothing to help it adapt - then all of a sudden it’s too much for her so out the cat goes👋🏻. It’s disgusting and cruel on so many levels.
I know, I was just saying that’s what I lived with.

when you take on a pet you have to expect some level of destruction from them, if you can’t handle that then you shouldn’t get a pet imo.

I really hope Lady finds a loving home. She seems like such a sweet little cat.

Reactions: 2
One of my cats had a weeing problem before my baby arrived; I think he sensed the change? He would always do it in the same spot so in the end I took the carpet away and put down hard flooring. He stopped after that. It really does just take a bit of adapting perseverance. If you really love your pet you will try absolutely everything! The whole thing with her has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Someone said this is the second cat she’s got rid of? What’s that about?

Someone said this is the second cat she’s got rid of? What’s that about?
Her other cat Biggie got sick of her tit and took to the streets. She cried about how sad it made her that he stopped coming home then saw him outside and just left him there cos he looked like he was getting fed 👍🏻

She’s a textbook narc. The only thing that matters is her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.