Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to have a lot of pent up passive aggressive anger and an unhealthy obsession with “trolls”. How strange.
Yeah I don’t think anyone is ‘seething’ as she puts it. I’m guessing most people who say ‘just you wait aren’t doing it to be mean or ‘troll’ anyone. I’d say they were proved right anyway when she fled to the osteopath the minute he had a couple of restless days and she couldn’t cope. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God she is so passive aggressive. Why can’t Tommy tidy up the flat... more to the point why can’t she? And what the hell was that outfit all about??

Reactions: 8
God she is so passive aggressive. Why can’t Tommy tidy up the flat... more to the point why can’t she? And what the hell was that outfit all about??
Motherhood is just hitting her like a tonne of bricks. Which is fine, it happens to all of us. No one understands how difficult it is until you’re actually in it. It’s just that she was so smug about everything before the baby was born and how he will not change her life, and she’ll still be able to do whenever she wanted. She can just about get dressed these days so the joke is on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Motherhood is just hitting her like a tonne of bricks. Which is fine, it happens to all of us. No one understands how difficult it is until you’re actually in it. It’s just that she was so smug about everything before the baby was born and how he will not change her life, and she’ll still be able to do whenever she wanted. She can just about get dressed these days so the joke is on her.
Completely agree. I think she honestly thought she’d sail through. My two are 11 and 8 and it’s still bleeping hard.
maybe she needs to listen to some of the advice given to her.

Reactions: 4
Why’s she so obsessed with ‘trolls’ seriously? She thinks 6 weeks with a newborn has equipped her for everything that’s to come. Great you can do your hair now! Probably won’t when they start walking and don’t leave you alone for a second 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 12
That ‘attention seeking’ post is absolutely ridiculous. All of the photos she had posted are attention seeking, the whole point of Instagram is to get attention, there’s nothing wrong with that in and of itself. The problem is she’s constantly bringing her baby into it and that’s not necessary!
Fine if you have to be topless all the time to feed your baby, I have similarly massive boobs and did the same, but you don’t need to document every minute of it online to strangers!

Reactions: 6
She’s spending way too much of her energy posting shite like this. Bit worried for her mental health in all seriousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sitting with my other half, scrolling and did not expect to be met with a humongous boob out post 🙈

We know breastfeeding is normal but it does not need to be all over the gram for content!!!!!!!!!!!

God, she’s such a navel gazing sanctimum. Newsflash: big breasted woman that do not nurse and have no plan to produce milk are still valid body types too 🙂🙃🙃🙃
I’ve got no issues with women breastfeeding in public, tits out the whole lot. But it’s different to posting your bare breasts on the internet for everyone to see. Your kid is going to be a teenager sooner than later and will be able to see all the tit you posted (about them too!) 😣

Reactions: 10
I would genuinely like to ask her why does she feel the need to post it all? Breastfeeding is normal. I’m currently feeding my second child. I have large boobs. I have never, never wanted or even contemplated posting it on Instagram. That baby must feed A LOT if she can never put her top on. It’s just all so strange.

Reactions: 13
She must just be sitting there thinking “what can I moan about next?”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When it comes to her it’s definitely all the gear and no idea!
Why was she dancing around with her newborn baby’s head unsupported like that? Why has she always got her boobs out? Why film him shitting in the bath and why when she has the latest in baby sleeping gear is she letting him sleep on her chest? It worries me really that she may be “influencing” other women to behave in the same ( dangerous) way.

I took both of my kids to see an osteopath as they are cesarean babies. I loved my osteopath but to be honest, I don’t think it’s a magic cure for all babies. Certainly wasn’t for mine. My eldest had tongue tie and even after the snip and osteopath he still didn’t feed properly for months.
And going back to her pets and babies, I don’t understand why is she obsessed with making them ‘best pals’. I have 2 cats and have never forced the cats to love my babies 🙄
Omg would you recommend though? My 6 week old is a section baby, has had a tongue tie snipped TWICE, and we're still struggling!

Reactions: 1
I took both of my kids to see an osteopath as they are cesarean babies. I loved my osteopath but to be honest, I don’t think it’s a magic cure for all babies. Certainly wasn’t for mine. My eldest had tongue tie and even after the snip and osteopath he still didn’t feed properly for months.
And going back to her pets and babies, I don’t understand why is she obsessed with making them ‘best pals’. I have 2 cats and have never forced the cats to love my babies 🙄
I don’t get the whole cat thing either. She obviously has hinted about getting rid for months, it hasn’t helped that she allowed the cat to use all the babies things as her own, and now there is a baby in them all. The cats probably a bit confused what with her cat brother moving out with the housemate, her other cat finding a new home, her boyfriend moving in and then a new baby. Tbh I’d probably piss everywhere too!
She’s an absolute bleeping tool, that has bitten off far more than she can chew!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
God, she’s such a navel gazing sanctimum. Newsflash: big breasted woman that do not nurse and have no plan to produce milk are still valid body types too 🙂🙃🙃🙃
I’ve got no issues with women breastfeeding in public, tits out the whole lot. But it’s different to posting your bare breasts on the internet for everyone to see. Your kid is going to be a teenager sooner than later and will be able to see all the tit you posted (about them too!) 😣
I think she lacks experience and perhaps her friends haven’t had children yet so she is totally oblivious

Reactions: 1
complaining she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth but has time to film herself brushing her boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her story about ‘just you wait’ people must be seething as she’s got time to curl her hair yet then posts another story saying she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth most days

Which one is it?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.