Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picture123

Literally nobody cares about the bloody breastfeeding, give over, millions of women have done it before you and millions will do it after.

Also, you're only finding out now that WHO recommends bf up to two years of age? Do you read anything? And it's really frowned upon by society? Where's the evidence to back that up?

She's having some weird one sided imaginary argument

Reactions: 15

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I speak as a single parent who had absolutely no help with my newborn daughter, I fed her up to 9 times a night, with wakes every few hours. I barely ate, was brutally exhausted, and could barely function.
AND I had a c section.

But guess what...

I managed to get dressed!! And never once paraded around the house naked taking pictures of myself or my tits.

(Even if it was just swapping my pyjamas in the very early days)

If she totted up all the time she spends taking pictures of herself, her tits, or having her rants, that would be more than enough time to get dressed, probably ten times over!

The desperation for attention is off the scale. I heard her say yesterday she was counselling/ mentoring people or something ? Wtf? Did she get her qualifications from the Instagram school of expertise??
She shouldn’t be advising anyone on anything, she’s absolutely unhinged.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
Wearing (badly applied) red lipstick and posing in her underwear for validation off strangers on the internet to remind her who she is... okayyyyy. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Can’t deal with the constant begging for stuff, right on cue a box of sensory items turns up a week after asking for ‘ideas for activities’

now asking for clothing ideas as apparently she only bought 0-3 now he’s in 3-6 so needs a new wardrobe
I find it highly unlikely she only bought 0-3 as I remember when she was pregnant always showing baby clothes she had bought and I thought to myself my baby is due at similar time and I was so unprepared with the little few I had
Actually on her nursery highlight she shows about 10 outfits which are 3-6

I hate this constant begging culture from influencers 🙁

• Heart

Lollypopper

"my favourite thing so far are the nights"

That's so typical of her, just trying to prove a point that anyone who said anything about sleepless nights was so wrong and Ashley of course LOVES it. Everything is perfect and great.

It's fine for her to enjoy the nights but it just feels like a dig with her

Jackso

She just doesn't get it and takes offence at every single thing anyone comments. I understand where the commentator is coming from. To me the issue is it is an advert for Ann summers and about sexual pleasure but to have your baby in the photo just give me all kinds of ick. She should have not had the baby in the photo but of course for Ashley it's something to go on a massive rant about!

Paulaj

The woman is delusional. Yoh have no clue how fucking hard things can be until you’ve actually experienced baby related sleep deprivation. She needs to get her head out of her arse and shut up. She hasn’t had the baby, stop comparing having a dog to having a baby. I accept she doesn’t want advice and that’s fine, but don’t go spouting shit like ‘oh it won’t change my life, oh I’m looking forwards to the sleepless nights’. Only reason I’m still following is to see how she behaves in the first few months with the baby. Gosh woman, get fucking over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Paulaj

What happened to - I love being awake with Alfie in the middle of the night? She’s quickly changed her tune to - this demon kept us up all night 😂 Didn’t last very long now did it Ashley. Am I the only one who thinks morning baths for babies are strange? For me with both mine it’s always been a part of the bedtime routine since very early days.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Let’s be honest the people that follow her aren’t going to be the type of people who are disgusted by breast feeding or they would unfollow her. The whole ‘I’m trying to normalise breast feeding’ is an excuse to get her baps out for engagement. It’s the same with any influencer, for example Lucy meck. Anyone that follows the account will know she encourages breast feeding so if you disagree with it, you simply wouldn’t follow her. Their audiences don’t need convincing!
Barry from down the road who thinks tits are just a play thing isn’t going to know who they are or see them on Instagram and change his mind.

Anyhow, you can encourage breastfeeding without getting your breasts out! In fact it would be better if she were discreet to show women you don’t have to flop a boob out to feed so they don’t have to worry about feeling self conscious!

• Heart
When she said she had worked with the animal shelter she sent lady to, I googled ‘Ashley James pet shelter’ to try and find it to see what it said about the cat! Anyway this hilarious article came up about her when she was in big brother. It was her dad saying he didn’t know where her posh accent had come from, because he’d never heard it before and she was from a tiny town up north! It really made me laugh! I get the impression she tries to be someone she isn’t.

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I breastfed for nearly 3 years, never had any issue, no drama, no perverts, but suspect this was likely due to the fact that I just got on with it and didn’t feel the need to film / photograph myself every hour. Anyway long story short. I’m blocked.
No surprise there! She told a friend of mine that she films these moments because they are her every day reality now so why shouldn’t she be able to film them and educate the pervs rather than hide herself away so I don’t think she really gets it.. no one wants to see that except the pervs.. I fully support breastfeeding but it doesn’t need to be normalised despite the facts she spouts. I wouldn’t look twice at anyone breastfeeding but also no one really cares to watch someone do it online either, happy that your baby is fed but no one gives a shite how or when he is, it is not content. If you have a very public platform notorious for risqué photos (no harm to her, fair play girl) then maybe don’t include your baby in them OR don’t be shocked and appalled when people are distasteful in response. You can post lovely safe photos of your baby if you like but one dodgy response would be enough for most parents to cop on for the sake of their child. Put down the pitchfork Ashley and let someone else fight that ‘fight’ for a minute and concentrate on your baby without your phone for a change. Imagine how the mums who can’t bf feel, and she’s the first to complain when anyone indirectly makes her feel less than 100%

• Heart

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
She really is so fucking annoying. I am so sick of seeing her breasts!!! Can you imagine sitting in your bra talking on Insta stories?! The woman is a complete narcissist. It’s insufferable. And this is before she’s even started breast feeding 🥴

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to suddenly be lecturing us all on weaning and sharing all her knowledge, classic Ashley James, clueless one minute and an expert the next 🙄🙄🙄
She says weaning isn’t what she thought it was, wonder what her original thoughts were?

Having his first tastes now. Always seems to be in a rush to grow up, was being propped up very early, in a jumperoo at 3 months and they’ve always got him on his toes trying to practice walking

I dunno just let him be a baby?

• Sad

RaggyMummy78

She’s really getting on my nerves. Who is she trying to convince that she “would be fine single”. I just don’t get the man hating. And don’t even go there about her breasts! Constant attention seeker. Woman have breast fed since the day of dawn, you’re nothing special for doing it EXCLUSIVELY! Most mums just get on with it and don’t make a big song and dance. She’s an arsehole honestly.

• Heart

Lollypopper

Imagine how much of a dick Tommy would seem if someone said to him "Wow fairplay to Ashley, she's doing brilliantly with Alf" and he said 'Yeah she's good but so am I. She's lucky to have me too". He would probably just say "Yeah she is, we're so lucky to have her" or "I'm really proud of her" like a normal loving partner

Like???? She needs to stop because it's possible for someone to just compliment her partner without it being in any way insulting to her. It's just a compliment to Tommy and that's it. Just agree with it and move on. I don't mind her stating that he should be sharing parenting equally etc but she doesn't need to say it every single time he gets a compliment.

Paulaj

God she is so passive aggressive. Why can’t Tommy tidy up the flat... more to the point why can’t she? And what the hell was that outfit all about??
Motherhood is just hitting her like a tonne of bricks. Which is fine, it happens to all of us. No one understands how difficult it is until you’re actually in it. It’s just that she was so smug about everything before the baby was born and how he will not change her life, and she’ll still be able to do whenever she wanted. She can just about get dressed these days so the joke is on her.

• Heart

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
She really should see a councillor or psychiatrist- I genuinely think she’s aggressive, narcissistic and needs help...

• Heart

Dailychat

VIP Member
Alf is sooooooo cute in the stories of him sitting up but also wtf. She's been weaning him without him being able to sit up???
But she's got like instinct and stuff like. That's like better than a medical degree like. And how dare you think she is wrong/criticise/give advice - delete as appropriate! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
Thought there would be a thread about her. I saw her on the Jeremy vine show talking about ‘normalising breastfeeding’ which in my opinion is a big excuse to give her a platform, get her tits out like all the other ‘Instamums’ do and in a round about way say how great she is. She’s a first time mum and clearly has a hell of a lot to learn! Yes it’s all about feeding at the moment but that will stop, when they’re down to a couple of feeds a day there isn’t the ceremony, and then when they reach preschool etc no one gives a shit how they’ve been fed. She came out with the same old lines about how bad the breastfeeding rates are and made it about herself saying how she’s a big boobed woman. In my opinion the majority of people aren’t disgusted by breastfeeding anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 13