Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LockdownLisa

Guys I’m not a fan of Ashley’s car safety approach and many other things !! But on the weaning, not sure why people keep saying Alf is 4 months, he’s 5 and a half months now - I know cos mine was born the day before, Jan 10th.. Guidelines are to start no earlier than 4 and no later than 6? Still can’t understand why she’s shoving ice cream and pouches at him but he’s not too young to start!

Lreb88

VIP Member
So basically in the position you’d have the handle when carrying the seat? Mines in the newborn seat and when I put him in I just leave the handle ‘up’ as it were. Yes the straps are obvious surely
Yep, some have different positions for carry and anti-rebound, you can pull it forward slightly more but most it’s the same one.

Yes you are probably right (poor guy) 🙈 Always with the Drama stories. I’ve actually unfollowed her since, sick of listening to her.
I didn’t know you didn’t need a baby seat sorry, I actually live in Ireland and I think here you need a car seat? But I am really not sure. I just think of the safety and would assume. Although we don’t have those cabs, just normal cars. I guess you couldn’t really put a car seat on a bus either so maybe it’s normal. Seems unsafe still doesn’t it? Just if there was a crash 💔
You don't need a car seat in a taxi in Ireland either.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Errrrm, just stumbled across her and had a quick browse on the timeline.

Am I right in thinking her and her partner met this year and she's already knocked up?

Interesting.

She’s moaning on Twitter about her parents not being able to meet her baby when you can bubble with them when your baby’s under 1 🤦🏽‍♀️
They're probably in the North East though, so not down the road. Still find it weird she's from the Northumberland as she must have tried hard to get rid of her accent!

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that she’s making out they’ve gone for a romantic dinner the 3 of them but there’s definitely another guy sat eating at the table with them in her stories
yes theres a man with a pink shirt on at their table!. Pre covid I've booked the igloos twice 1st time as there was only 4 if us we shared the igloo with 2 other tables of 2 , other time as 6 we had it too ourselves.
Obviously with restrictions you cant share these with strangers now - up to 6 per igloo and theres a min spend to book one.
she looks like shes been invited by them which is pretty annoying..i spent 3 hours online in a queue to book my visits when they opened the bookings for the dates i wanted 🤬.