Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s a lactation consultant, physiotherapist/mot, osteopath, and now she’s seeing a dermatologist. How relatable!! 🙄 and here’s the gifted skincare as someone predicted Afew weeks ago. Her content is tit!! ‘No baby blues’ but she was moaning yesterday that she’s ‘just a mum’.. I find her just so full of herself!

Reactions: 7
She’s cashing in on her rash now, any excuse to get her breasts out #ad

Reactions: 6
Something about including your baby in paid ads just gives me the ick factor!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So you haven’t got the time to tidy your house but you have got time to moan about it on Instagram with your boob out? Right.
Put the baby in a carrier and tidy your house you idiot.

Reactions: 13
Mentioning the ‘just you wait’ comments again

Feel like I’ve seen this about 5 times now!

Reactions: 2
So you haven’t got the time to tidy your house but you have got time to moan about it on Instagram with your boob out? Right.
Put the baby in a carrier and tidy your house you idiot.
To use her face saying “just you wait” until he’s crawling or pulling himself up 🤣 you won’t have time to moan about this tit then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just you wait until it’s not all about breastfeeding and boobs! Will probably be the weaning guru next 😴

Reactions: 4
Wearing (badly applied) red lipstick and posing in her underwear for validation off strangers on the internet to remind her who she is... okayyyyy. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She really should see a councillor or psychiatrist- I genuinely think she’s aggressive, narcissistic and needs help...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That post last night was like she was drunk. It seemed a little strange sitting around in red lipstick and just in her matching underwear... I can’t help but think that was partly her desperately trying to keep Tommy’s attention if she knows he usually prefers men?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That post last night was like she was drunk. It seemed a little strange sitting around in red lipstick and just in her matching underwear... I can’t help but think that was partly her desperately trying to keep Tommy’s attention if she knows he usually prefers men?!
He usually prefers men - think I’ve missed something here?! Does he really?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.