Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do elaborate 😂
I went to an event years ago where she was the DJ and boy oh boy did she put back the wines. Everytime I looked at her she was eating something the waiters brought round or drinking wine constantly. My friend said she was apparently late to the event and was still setting up when people were arriving. Not professional by the sounds of it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps captioning that she’s “preserving” with the bottles. Instead of persevering. Presumed it was a typo the first time but she’s done it at least twice.
And yeah, clogs are ticking? No idea
I noticed the repeated preserving "typo". Actually laughed out loud.

Her poem to her boobs is just CRINGE. Why do so many insta zlebs suddenly fancy themselves as the next William Wordsworth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so up her own arse she’s coming back out her mouth 😂

• Haha
I’m confused - Wasn’t she adamant the double bed was saying in his room for when guests come or something? Pretty sure she just waited until she was #gifted a cot more like it😂

how about she could stop giving us unsolicited tits and unsolicited crappy ass parenting tips when she can’t even put a bleeping top on, on a morning.
I’m breastfeeding a new born and also have a busy toddler, I can promise you, it is possible to throw on a top in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B0B1A735-C109-48EF-AE41-1EE3E4DAEBFB.png

Why is it obvious please? Oh I know why.... because your tits are out all the time?!

I’m currently breastfeeding my 9 month old... I don’t feel the need to use the word “exclusively” in front of it. So incredibly embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I’m breastfeeding a new born and also have a busy toddler, I can promise you, it is possible to throw on a top in the morning!
I don’t doubt it, congratulations on your new born. Honestly I don’t know how mums do it when they have more than one child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 557910

Why is it obvious please? Oh I know why.... because your tits are out all the time?!

I’m currently breastfeeding my 9 month old... I don’t feel the need to use the word “exclusively” in front of it. So incredibly embarrassing.
Exactly I feel she is just fueling the competitive parenting fire and trying to ‘one up’ other mums just say you’re breastfeeding if you have to specify what type of milk it is but tbh whoever doesn’t know that by now must be living under a rock 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The whole nursery thing is clearly a paid ad. If they’re cosleeping for majority of the night, there’s really no need for a separate nursery. I have friends who wasted so much money on nursery items only to end up co sleeping for years (but she’s obvs not paid for it so doesn’t make any difference). Would have made more sense to keep the double bed, IMO. Also, didn’t she say they’re moving or did I make that up?

Reactions: 2
Just to feed a baby is a bonus, parenthood is tough enough with stigmas, sleep depreciation etc, she’s making life difficult by thrusting the breastfed debate down everyone’s throats and showing her tits at every opportunity for men to fawn over. She’s what’s wrong with society!!!!

Reactions: 7
Just to feed a baby is a bonus, parenthood is tough enough with stigmas, sleep depreciation etc, she’s making life difficult by thrusting the breastfed debate down everyone’s throats and showing her tits at every opportunity for men to fawn over. She’s what’s wrong with society!!!!
As long as your baby is fed, I don’t think it matters where the milk comes from. Having a baby is hard enough,without dickheads like her

Reactions: 9
I made the blocked list 🙈 first time in my life online I’ve been blocked by anyone, do i get a prize 😉🙈 she didn’t like being called a man hater. She’s unbearable, pretentious and I’m rather glad I don’t need to see her breasts every two seconds or listen to her man hate. Will be nice not to hear her moan about how hard it is ‘exclusively breastfeeding’, and how men stare at her boobs, duck if you pop them out the way she does people will notice! No one cares if you feed your baby but have a bit of class about it. I think she’s one of those people who provoke people by making a song and dance about feeding the baby. She moans about having no time to herself (the poor lamb), but has a doula and her partners family at hand. She doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is. I honestly don’t think she’s a naturally maternal person, she’s so awkward with him and the way his head bounces all over the place hurts my heart! She forgets that without her followers she wouldn’t be gifted EVERYTHING she hints about, nor would she have a wage. Rant over.

Reactions: 11
I made the blocked list 🙈 first time in my life online I’ve been blocked by anyone, do i get a prize 😉🙈 she didn’t like being called a man hater. She’s unbearable, pretentious and I’m rather glad I don’t need to see her breasts every two seconds or listen to her man hate. Will be nice not to hear her moan about how hard it is ‘exclusively breastfeeding’, and how men stare at her boobs, duck if you pop them out the way she does people will notice! No one cares if you feed your baby but have a bit of class about it. I think she’s one of those people who provoke people by making a song and dance about feeding the baby. She moans about having no time to herself (the poor lamb), but has a doula and her partners family at hand. She doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is. I honestly don’t think she’s a naturally maternal person, she’s so awkward with him and the way his head bounces all over the place hurts my heart! She forgets that without her followers she wouldn’t be gifted EVERYTHING she hints about, nor would she have a wage. Rant over.
Completely agree. Clearly hit a nerve with her because it’s close to the truth. She’s that self absorbed it doesn’t seem like she could love anyone but herself. Out of interest I put a few of her ‘arguments’ to my oh just to see the male perspective and he had a valid point to them all. She’s talking from hatred most of what she says doesn’t exist in ‘society’. Very generally speaking women are the more ‘protected’ sex and whilst she had ‘boob issues’ growing up teenage boys were going through the equivalent and most men don’t find breastfeeding a turn on ffs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.