Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

breeze7213

I’ve never posted on here before but my goodness this woman is infuriating!
She is so contradictory (e.g. with the safety of posting your child online and then posting him naked in the bath) and now with the weaning thing. So I’m letting my 5 month old have a twister (surely the worst thing to let him taste first as all weaning experts advise bitter tastes at first) but it’s ok because I’m going to see a weaning expert tomorrow!! I used to like her but honestly she’s so self righteous since she became pregnant.

Reactions: 12

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
So this is what her content has come to... actual footage of her newborn pooping in the bath. After all her internet safety posts. Total invasion of his privacy. Why would you post that to your stories 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
“ I’m not inviting attention”

Okay Ashley. Okay.

Her life and experiences and behaviour on social media aren’t the norm.

I wouldn’t parade around my office with my tits out feeding my child to prove the theory that if any woman stares or questions it, she’s a woman hater, or if any man stares, he’s a creepy pervert!

The underlying sentiment if a male or female did it, would be that they’re unhinged!

Last edited:
  • Heart

loolabelle

VIP Member
She’s suddenly become the most preachy irritating fucker out there. Also, noticed her co DJ Charlotte Decarle and her aren’t following each other! Maybe she’d had enough of her crap too?

• Wow
  • Haha

Justheretobenosey

Yep I read “long and constructive chat” as “we had a screaming row and I strung Tommy up by his balls. From this day forward he will do all household chores and cook every single meal whilst waiting on my every need”

• Haha

Paulaj

Hey guys, just thought I’d pop in and let you know Ashley’s breastfeeding. Not sure whether she’s mentioned it at all since the baby was born 😑
You forgot to say EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING 😂
Ashley - I’ve been breastfeeding for 15 months now 😂

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
What is this half naked photo about?! She just loves attention doesn’t she. If she can manage to take a selfie with one hand she can brush her teeth too, absolute melt.
B1B23ADF-8D69-4F36-BB8A-C0BA305AD961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lreb88

VIP Member
She’s researching into internet safety? Well, we already know his full name, date of birth, weight and the area of London he lives in... but sure now is the time to start thinking of his privacy/safety. 🙄

• Haha
So glad I found this thread, she’s been winding me up for ages.

Does anyone else remember this? A short while after Caroline died Ashley posted voice note from C sounding slurry. I think it was from a WhatsApp a few days before she died. I thought it was such bad taste and so attention seeking.
Oh no I didn’t know that. Really strange...

I actually used to like Ashley - I found her fun to follow and refreshing about being single when your friends aren’t etc. Now I just find her content really uninspiring. Boobs Baby Boobs Boobs Ranting on stories Vagina baby Boobs, baby pooing Boobs doing her hair Boobs no time to brush her teeth Boobs bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to like her but lately I’m really confused by the constant contradictions “don’t sexualise me”/ “look how sexy I am” and find them rather exhausting. Just do your thing and stop creating battles!

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
Why is any woman who disagrees with Ashley, a woman hater or a troll? Why is her opinion the ONLY opinion? Even when people express entirely valid, articulate opinions, they are just dismissed.
She has just called out someone because they felt uncomfortable with her Ann Summers image that include her baby in which she talks about sexual pleasure. .. and now she’s on an inarticulate rant, that doesn’t even make sense

“ because, like, men, like go topless,like and women don’t see it as sexual, like”

Jesus. Someone PLEASE take the internet off this woman!

Maybe people just don’t like her relentless attention seeking behaviour and struggle to see where it fits in the world or maybe some women, who have jobs, and careers, and families, go on line for an hour when the kids are in bed, and happen upon Ashley’s self obsessed diatribe, see her pictures of her wandering around start bollock naked, or at the very least with her “ definitely non sexual breasts” out again, and just wonder WHY?
Why aren’t we allowed to question that?

Also, given her struggles with accepting the opinions of others ( informed or otherwise) positioning herself on a social media platform where she’s subject to the opinions of others DAILY, might not be the right move for her?

Maybe just stick to “DJ’ing” eh?
Summed up perfectly. She’s always pontificating about tits, sexual pleasure, breastfeeding etc. Just give it a rest, mate.

• Haha

Paulaj

Anyone seen her latest post on Instagram? Banging on about the same thing as usual whilst calling someone in the comments passive aggressive whilst being just that herself. She tells people to unfollow her but she needs followers to make money from sponsored ads as she doesn't have a genuine talent.
Did you mean Ginuwine talent? 😂 sorry I couldn’t resist 😂😂😂

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Oh for goodness sake she is dumber than ass!

*posts photo of Alf asleep in his cluttered cot*

“Please don’t troll me about the teddy bear or the bumper, I know I know” 😖😖😖😖 get a grip, woman! How is it “trolling” to tell someone that a babies bed should be empty with no SUFFOCATION hazards!!!!?? That has seriously hacked me off.

If anyone is a troll, it’s Ashley herself.

Last edited:

quinzel

VIP Member
Why’s she so obsessed with ‘trolls’ seriously? She thinks 6 weeks with a newborn has equipped her for everything that’s to come. Great you can do your hair now! Probably won’t when they start walking and don’t leave you alone for a second 🙃🙃🙃

I'm really curious to know how Ashley feeds Alf. Does she 'exclusively breastfeed' or bottle feed? I wish she would mention it instead of leaving us all hanging....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

aggytha

VIP Member
She was friends with her but often says they were best friends which seems a bit of a reach. They went on a girls holiday together once and Ashley was at Caroline's 40th birthday party but it seemed to me at the time just a celeb friendship. She shared texts between them just after she died as well
Has anyone else seen what Caroline’s ex Andrew Brady has said about Ashley?

Interesting......

Attachments

• Wow

Sw4

VIP Member
I will however give her props for highlighting how non existent aftercare is once you have given birth so pleased she’s drawing some attention to that and using influence for good!
Yeah I have to admit I've been lurking on here and I do agree with all the negatives like the constant begging etc. But the pregnancy aftercare awareness stuff she does is really good, it's horrifying just how bad the aftercare is and I'm glad she's highlighting it.

On the other hand I am really sick of this whole 'normalise breastfeeding' thing not just with Ashley but influencers in general. No one has ever said breastfeeding isn't normal. By campaigning to normalise something you are actually insinuating that it isn't in fact considered a normal thing, when actually it is by the majority of people. Most people get on with it without shouting from the rooftops and storying it constantly. Yes you may get the rogue horrible dick who makes a comment to a woman breastfeeding in a cafe but most people just politely avert their eyes to give the mum some privacy and get on with the day. Pooing is normal too, does that now need to be plastered over social media? Having a period? These are all important bodily functions too but people generally don't want to discuss bodily fluids as it's generally private, that does not mean it's not normal! Ashley really does not have to constantly show us her boobs in an attempt to 'normalise' breastfeeding.