Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity leave isn't a "perk of the job" it's a bleeping human rights obligation in order for woman to maintain some form of equal rights compared to men. What a bleeping a twit.

And also she quotes that in shops you get free stuff to make up for long hours and tit pay and that we should have that same mindset with the free tit she gets. Influencers are not on tit pay, especially with a following of her size.

Eurgh duck sake man.

Reactions: 25
It’s the ‘career’ path that she has chosen. I have no time for her preaching on about how hard done by she is. If you don’t like, it go back to working in itsu

Reactions: 12
I’d never heard of this woman, now she’s pregnant she’s always in the daily mail! Is she English or Australian?

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard of this woman, now she’s pregnant she’s always in the daily mail! Is she English or Australian?
She's English, she became well known after appearing on a few episodes of Made in Chelsea. I used to like her so much but she winds me up now. As said above, this is a career she has chosen, why is it our problem she won't get paid maternity leave?! I get few perks with my job but I'm fine with that as I also have security, paid leave etc which all play a part in deciding where I want to work. It's not exactly back breaking work she's doing but she makes out she's doing us a favour by showing us what we could buy if we had more money.
I know people's views change once they're in a relationship but last year she was pretty open about not being interested in having children, not wanting to add to the population for environmental reasons. I get why she's pissed off at people offering unsolicited advice but for her to say her and her fella's lives won't change once baby arrives is pretty naive, she's hardly going to be able to swan off solo travelling at the drop of a hat like she used to

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has totally changed her tune since last year when she was very single and made some pretty patronising and scathing remarks about weddings on her stories back then but now she’s found a bloke and is having a baby with him we are all meant to care?! 🤔

She’s got plenty of cash I am sure for mat leave and baby stuff, and even if she didn’t she’d get gifted a tonne anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You get mat leave if you’re employed - whether that’s by a company or self employed. They try to convince themselves and us that what they do is a ‘job’. Interesting that she can’t actually be employed in that job of hers if she’s not entitled to mat leave

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s suddenly become the most preachy irritating fucker out there. Also, noticed her co DJ Charlotte Decarle and her aren’t following each other! Maybe she’d had enough of her crap too?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has got so preachy, and thinks she's an expert of everything!

Her and Char fell out around the beginning of the year I think, possibly when she got with her boyfriend? She did some cryptic stories about what happened but I can't remember what it was now, but she implied it was Char's fault, stealing work from her or something

Reactions: 2

Her and Char fell out around the beginning of the year I think, possibly when she got with her boyfriend? She did some cryptic stories about what happened but I can't remember what it was now, but she implied it was Char's fault, stealing work from her or something
she always seems like she needs a drama, to allude to!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Didn’t she do a toxic friendship post?!

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I only came across this thread now, not about a month ago when I came across her on Instagram and couldn’t believe the stuff I was reading/seeing. Not so angry anymore 😂
First of all - why does every celebrity/public person think they’re the first ones to be pregnant and that they know it all. Honey, your life will change whether you like it or not. Unless you have a live in nanny that looks after your child 24/7.
Second - why is it so important to her to still fit in her non maternity clothes now she’s however long pregnant? Yes, maternity wear isn’t the most glamorous but it’s better than squeezing into a tiny dress that fit you last year.
I’m a lurker on tattle. Hardly ever post anything so for me to go out of my day to actually put this down is a lot 😂😂
And Ashley, is you ever read this-spouting that you’re so happy being single constantly comes across like you’re actually sad that you’re alone. But you’re obviously now so happy in your relationship. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve seen her t!ts more than I’ve seen my own! Honestly, she just needs to put them away!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her questioning why people are messaging her saying to label baby things so her partner knows where everything is

She seemed quite angry explaining he’s capable of packing a bag and getting things out

I’ll be packing a hospital bag soon and will label things as they’ll be different suits/vests/sizes in individual bags they’ll all look the same 🤦‍♀️ And Incase my partner isn’t there for whatever reason so the midwife needs to get things out for baby

I really don’t understand the anger

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her questioning why people are messaging her saying to label baby things so her partner knows where everything is

She seemed quite angry explaining he’s capable of packing a bag and getting things out

I’ll be packing a hospital bag soon and will label things as they’ll be different suits/vests/sizes in individual bags they’ll all look the same 🤦‍♀️ And Incase my partner isn’t there for whatever reason so the midwife needs to get things out for baby

I really don’t understand the anger
Because she wants to imply he’s perfect, because she hates advice.....because she’s so disillusioned that she doesn’t know what’s coming 🤣

Reactions: 5
She probably already knows it all. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she often gets quite feisty on stories when people question her. Thing is she was always bleating on about how happy she was being single etc and now she’s met someone and people are asking a few questions/are intrigued/nosy and she doesn’t like it. She puts so much of her life out there and probably earns a fortune for but she wants in on her terms.
Good luck to her...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.