Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she actively SEEK and sift through the depression thread on here to target, hurl abuse and weaponise mental health at our lovely friend- a MUM, on here?

I’m only reiterating because a) I still can’t believe she did it and b) bringing it up for any newcomers/lurkers who are here from learning who she is through TM.
🙋🏻‍♀️ newbie here - migrated over from the Hinch thread. can anybody briefly explain what happened here for those of us that aren't aware?

Reactions: 8
🙋🏻‍♀️ newbie here - migrated over from the Hinch thread. can anybody briefly explain what happened here for those of us that aren't aware?
I reported her and Tommy to social services after a lot of concerns but culminating in Alfie being left all night covered in his own vomit and faeces all night after Tommy’s birthday. Which Ashley then laughed about on her stories.

Somehow (I apparently left my insta photo showing on a screen shot somewhere on tattle) she found my insta and messaged me.

I reported her to the police for harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Welcome , the folks here have kindly made a wiki so newbies here can see this fraud for what she really is. The pink tab at top has all the links. Pass it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This post explains it really well

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4562.jpeg
IMG_4563.jpeg
IMG_4564.jpeg

She also messaged someone else https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...-im-indifferent-about-tnb.43336/post-17895945
and someone else was messaged by Ashley calling the tattler a ‘slut shamer’ for expressing concern over perverts getting off on breastfeeding photos.
---
I actually hadn’t looked at the wiki since @Multi-21 has done it. Thank you! It is brilliant xx

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, she tried to get a Tattler's home address by messaging another Instagram user the tattler followed but Ash didn't know, suggesting they contact the tattler to offer a free book or some such rouse. Only one we know of but that's only because her potential co-conspirator informed them. Who knows who else she's tried to pull the same stunt on.

ETA: Really exciting work news at TM - Oh God please say she hasn't got a roving reporter or voice of Mum's slot!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Also, she tried to get a Tattler's home address by messaging another Instagram user the tattler followed but Ash didn't know, suggesting they contact the tattler to offer a free book or some such rouse. Only one we know of but that's only because her potential co-conspirator informed them. Who knows who else she's tried to pull the same stunt on.

ETA: Really exciting work news at TM - Oh God please say she hasn't got a roving reporter or voice of Mum's slot!
I forgot about this. She’s so fucked up

Reactions: 10

Have we got receipts I can add to the wiki?

Reactions: 5
I am eternally grateful to the third party who told me about the message Ashley sent that day. That person was shocked and came straight to me. (I won’t ever say who it was, not fair on them)
---
Have we got receipts I can add to the wiki?
I’ll go through and see what I can share. I don’t want to out the other person and cause them potential problems. They use their insta following for real, amazing, relentless good.

• Heart
I am eternally grateful to the third party who told me about the message Ashley sent that day. That person was shocked and came straight to me. (I won’t ever say who it was, not fair on them)
---

I’ll go through and see what I can share. I don’t want to out the other person and cause them potential problems. They use their insta following for real, amazing, relentless good.
Didn’t name you in case you hadn’t wanted it linked to you again x

We know she DMd accusative messages to others. I think it’s unlikely the person who kindly told you was the only person she messaged and that you were the only person she tried to get information about. Didn’t she mention more than one SS referral?

Also, for the benefit of newbies she claims she hired a private investigator but she also had IG cronies who seemed to play detective on her behalf iirc. She used to post messages from “trolls” with their user names showing knowing full well they’d get abuse from her attack dogs. Supporting women and protecting MH is out the window when she wants someone bullied for disagreeing with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again, what century is she living in? The vast vast majority of mums work. Why is it such a thing with her? My husband gets as much parental leave as I do now (seems fairly standard for white collar workers now), but even when he “only” got six weeks with my first, of course people asked when he was coming back to work?

She acts as if she’s the CEO of some major company and not spending most of her days getting tans and looking at clothes to buy online.

Reactions: 26
I mean,really- how thick is she?
She’s answered her own question.
Of course women can ‘have it all’ if they have support, no one can have a career, a social life, a baby without help-whether it’s a man or a woman. She just spouts the same narratives over and over.

Attachments

Her post is pretty ironic considering she has all the help and support in the world but doesn’t have a social life so even by her own standards she is only hitting 2/3 😂 and that’s if we accept prancing around in your garden with your baps out is a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had my eldest 21 years ago and have always worked. Nobody has ever questioned me, said I shouldn't work, or I should stay at home, I'm trying to have it all, I can't have it all etc.

She's just so boring, recycling things that she has no experience of. She never wants to stay home, not because childcare is expensive, but because she can't be alone with her kids. She doesn't work hard, and she'd never give up her "work" as she's too self obsessed and loves looking at herself and she's not experienced the "juggle" as she has her "village" of enablers.

The only reason she posts about them is because she knows people in the real world are impacted by these things and it gets her engagement.

Reactions: 21
I dread to think what this ‘exciting career news’ she got from This Morning is 🤢

Reactions: 10
This post explains it really well

She also messaged someone else https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...-im-indifferent-about-tnb.43336/post-17895945
and someone else was messaged by Ashley calling the tattler a ‘slut shamer’ for expressing concern over perverts getting off on breastfeeding photos.
---
I actually hadn’t looked at the wiki since @Multi-21 has done it. Thank you! It is brilliant xx
oh my. thank you for sharing and being so open with your story 💝 big love to you. you’re incredibly brave.

Ashley is even more vile than I initially realised. 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.