Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2909988

Wanting sleep and independence is not the same thing as mental illness.
She’s a parody. All she bangs on about is her lack of sleep, even when Ada sleeps through but wakes at 5am. She got her independence back because Nana’s a bleeping enabler, Tommys a doormat and Lovely Day is the shittest childcare in Essex. She sent her kids packing as soon as she could! Telling someone it’ll be ok cos it is now for her isn’t going to stop someone from ending their life or harming their baby.

She’s dangerous and makes it more worrying shes been given this platform by TM 🤢

Reactions: 26
I don’t even know where to begin.
Other than Ashley posting about maternal mental health because she was… *checks notes* tired and unable to DJ is insulting to those of us who really struggled and continue to struggle with their mental health following childbirth.
We have evidence of Ashley weaponising other women’s struggles with their mental health. Who would do this, if they truly struggled with their own mental health.
We have evidence of Ashley saying one thing about her birth and then saying another to fit her narrative.
My experience of maternal mental health I won’t go into in detail, as I know that it is similar to others and I don’t want to trigger anyone.
I also don’t want to describe my behaviours as some of them are so ridiculous they would be outing to anyone who knows me and I have confided in.
I say ridiculous because they are completely and utterly irrational but in the moment and when my mental health starts to decline again they start creeping back in and those who I have confided in and love me know to check in and offer support.
I’m nearly 5 years in to this hell now, and by hell I mean the battle with my mental health not parenting as I truly love being a mum and I love my child.
It has not been improved by a few nights out and some holidays.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Ashley is a dangerous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So a bunch of unhelpful posts and quotes about mental health book ended by affiliated ads for a jacket and necklaces!!!! How inappropriate!!!

Reactions: 18
I don’t even know where to begin.
Other than Ashley posting about maternal mental health because she was… *checks notes* tired and unable to DJ is insulting to those of us who really struggled and continue to struggle with their mental health following childbirth.
We have evidence of Ashley weaponising other women’s struggles with their mental health. Who would do this, if they truly struggled with their own mental health.
We have evidence of Ashley saying one thing about her birth and then saying another to fit her narrative.
My experience of maternal mental health I won’t go into in detail, as I know that it is similar to others and I don’t want to trigger anyone.
I also don’t want to describe my behaviours as some of them are so ridiculous they would be outing to anyone who knows me and I have confided in.
I say ridiculous because they are completely and utterly irrational but in the moment and when my mental health starts to decline again they start creeping back in and those who I have confided in and love me know to check in and offer support.
I’m nearly 5 years in to this hell now, and by hell I mean the battle with my mental health not parenting as I truly love being a mum and I love my child.
It has not been improved by a few nights out and some holidays.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Ashley is a dangerous woman.
I love you. You are amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she actively SEEK and sift through the depression thread on here to target, hurl abuse and weaponise mental health at our lovely friend- a MUM, on here?

I’m only reiterating because a) I still can’t believe she did it and b) bringing it up for any newcomers/lurkers who are here from learning who she is through TM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How is this going to make other mums feel who get sleep and have some support but are struggling? My youngest is 2 and I am struggling more than ever, on meds, off work and riddled with health anxiety. Am I meant to feel better because both my kids sleep though the night, one in school and the other one in nursery. She's is a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why can’t mothers also wear the black underwear? Isn’t that all part of her narrative that motherhood shouldn’t define you and everyone should do what they feel best in? Or is she believing stereotypes about becoming a mum means becoming frumpy and no longer a sexual person?

Reactions: 20
Why can’t mothers also wear the black underwear? Isn’t that all part of her narrative that motherhood shouldn’t define you and everyone should do what they feel best in? Or is she believing stereotypes about becoming a mum means becoming frumpy and no longer a sexual person?
She describes mums as frumpy. Misogyny at its best

Reactions: 23
I literally cannot wait for the wheels to fall off for this woman. What happened to TM ? Hasn’t been on since last Monday.

Reactions: 9
I literally cannot wait for the wheels to fall off for this woman. What happened to TM ? Hasn’t been on since last Monday.
I’m hoping something from the past will resurface like Elle Darby’s racist tweets.
I watched a few old YT videos and she talks some shite. Did you know cream chugging Ash is lactose intolerant? She can’t diet because she’s obsessed with food and was a really fat, fat baby? But despite her lies, inconsistencies and judgmental tone, I don’t think she’s had/has problematic views that’ll make her come unstuck.

Reactions: 14
I’m hoping something from the past will resurface like Elle Darby’s racist tweets.
I watched a few old YT videos and she talks some shite. Did you know cream chugging Ash is lactose intolerant? She can’t diet because she’s obsessed with food and was a really fat, fat baby? But despite her lies, inconsistencies and judgmental tone, I don’t think she’s had/has problematic views that’ll make her come unstuck.
She’s too thick and boring to ever really had formed opinions of her own. Everything now is rehashed from Instagram. Sound bites and memes.

Reactions: 10
They’re talking about stalking on TM!

Does that include seeking someone’s social media, sending threatening messages, insinuating that you know where someone walks their dog, that you will turn up at their door? Does it include trying to obtain someone’s address by involving others?

I am absolutely not comparing what Ashley did to stalking. I am absolutely not minimising the horrors of stalking.

But if she tries to say anything about ‘trolls’ finding her address… I may not be able to sit on my hands.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They’re talking about stalking on TM!

Does that include seeking someone’s social media, sending threatening messages, insinuating that you know where someone walks their dog, that you will turn up at their door? Does it include trying to obtain someone’s address by involving others?

I am absolutely not comparing what Ashley did to stalking. I am absolutely not minimising the horrors of stalking.

But if she tries to say anything about ‘trolls’ finding her address… I may not be able to sit on my hands.
I cant watch todays tit show. But my lovely, you have every right to let those hands loose. What she did was harassment and calculating and like anything, there are degrees of action taken. You felt threatened and sought police involvement. Do NOT minimise what she did because someone has suffered worse ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No sign of her yet. Cannot wait to see what she wears today.
---
Oh here we go. It’s not the worst thing she’s ever worn. And it fits!

IMG_4548.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.