Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tit different day , another excuse for Trash to make a reel with her tits out
Lovely Day x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I hope I’m showing Alf and Ada a woman can have a career if she wants”
You and 75.6% of all mothers Ashley. Same as your own mum, same as your ‘mum in law’ - Women and men without children are more likely to be unemployed than parents. Bore off!

Repeating these stats AGAIN as she’s obviously on a tattle binge.

Reactions: 22
I’m convinced she had fake accounts that troll herself so he can ‘clap back’ with a rehearsed and ready to go rant.

Reactions: 18
Id like to call my bingo for trashley staying home with her special Ada for a bit whilst alfie is papped into full time chilcare 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No childcare for months for Ada. She hasn’t even mentioned they’re moving to Alf!!! 🤯

Even as a mum she’s never given a rats ass about moving those children! Can’t wait for it to unfold

BD467BD7-FD3D-4794-9D6C-9257CE30644F.jpeg

2A56CF07-EA37-4803-9FC8-BCC732994D59.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah i think poor Alfie gonna have a rough time of it. lovely day has been his constant source of attention since he was old enough to form memories. If it were me I would introduce him to the new childcare setting gradually, couple of mornings a week and then increase it. Of course she's gonna be shoving him in full time inc wrap around. Cue a serious regression. its gonna be a shitshow.

Treating him and Ada differently once again. those kids have been set up for a lifetime of mutual resentment.

Reactions: 18
Yeah i think poor Alfie gonna have a rough time of it. lovely day has been his constant source of attention since he was old enough to form memories. If it were me I would introduce him to the new childcare setting gradually, couple of mornings a week and then increase it. Of course she's gonna be shoving him in full time inc wrap around. Cue a serious regression. its gonna be a shitshow.

Treating him and Ada differently once again. those kids have been set up for a lifetime of mutual resentment.
If Alf regresses any more he'll be back in her ovaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20240503_143713_Instagram.jpg

"When mums finally get to sit down"... yeah cause we all look like that when we eventually sit down in the evening, in our silk skirts and perfect hair. Relatable as ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘It’s going to be a really positive move for us’

YOU’RE GIVING UP CHILDCARE 😂

Look forward to Ada crawling around the TM set. She is going to be so resented!

Lovely move x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whyyyy hasn’t she talked about the move to Alf?! She’s fully aware it’s going to be a massive change for him, yet hasn’t thought that it would be best to try and prepare him for that change by frequently mentioning what is going to happen and what that will mean for him, and try to make elements of it sound exciting and fun so he’s not too daunted. I reckon it’s because she thinks he won’t understand any of it, doesn’t help that when she does talk to him she doesn’t use full sentences and treats him like a baby. She’s honestly so clueless. Maybe I’m assuming too much, but I thought most parents of toddlers knew that preparation for things that are new/they’ve not done before makes the actual event easier.

Reactions: 19
She does realise her son is actually over 3.

That poor boy is not going to know what’s hit him. Apart from the obvious changes in his life, he’s been used to having his sister with him at childcare for the last 6 months. Has she thought about that? Isn’t he starting pre school in September? Could she not have had him at home for a few months? Talk about bleeping up your child.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought it was you too 🙈 I’ve noticed there’s a tattler on there who has paraphrased bits that I’ve said on here too making it look like it’s me 🙄
I must admit I thought one of the regular commenters might be you.

I genuinely don’t comment on anything or message her whatsoever, not worth bringing more drama to my door.

She does realise her son is actually over 3.

That poor boy is not going to know what’s hit him. Apart from the obvious changes in his life, he’s been used to having his sister with him at childcare for the last 6 months. Has she thought about that? Isn’t he starting pre school in September? Could she not have had him at home for a few months? Talk about bleeping up your child.
And that Ada is 1 ( so not 0!) ...so 3 under 4 ....
and I presume Coco won't be moving with them, so what's that got to do with her mental load issue? ....there's 3 adults at home ...try working full time away from home and trying to coordinate a move to another country
Surely they could have taken Alf to their new house so he could see where his new room is going to be and maybe involve him with choosing the decor! ( paw patrol bedlinen 🤣)
She's so utterly useless

The kids are literally in childcare 7-6!!! She doesn’t have to juggle 3 kids at all! Jas deals with coco and Dobby with the others. She has more than enough time in the day to sort this move out, sort childcare but instead she fucks around making pointless reels for Instagram! She’s a moron. Alf will be in until 3pm from Sept which (to her) is half a day so who’s going to help her from then because in her book that’s a half day and Mummys gotta make pointless content to pay the £4k childcare 🤣 When was she going to tell Alf his whole life’s about to be uprooted? On the day? Let Nana do it?

She’s a disgraceful parent
---
I must admit I thought one of the regular commenters might be you.

I genuinely don’t comment on anything or message her whatsoever, not worth bringing more drama to my door.
Joys of anon forums 😩

Last edited:
She really treats poor Alf like he’s a potato 🥴🙄. Why not make it fun for him , an adventure. She’s the pits.
And as for this juggle she talks about, no,duck right off. There’s no work she can’t rearrange or put off to suit except maybe TM which is one half day a week most of which goes on hair and make up. Insufferable.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.