Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how on the day that they aren’t talking about the sexualising of women she manages to put a T-shirt on under her suit.

cold, calculating woman.

Reactions: 7
Resting witch face out to play

IMG_4554.jpeg

---
Nick just said “we can quote numbers at each other all day long”

Ashleys reply?
“One in ten…”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you’re selling ice cream from Alf’s Smoby house at 9 but have This Morning at 10.

Misinterpreting and quoting incorrect stats again. Why do they allow her to do this!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When you’re selling ice cream from Alf’s Smoby house at 9 but have This Morning at 10.

Misinterpreting and quoting incorrect stats again. Why do they allow her to do this!?
She’s sat there being a voice for young black men and boys. She has no right!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You can see the cogs turning the whole time she's on screen. She's so unnatural and unbelievably boring. I absolutely cannot wait for her to duck up on live tv - it will be a lovely day x

Reactions: 18
She's awful and she looks like a massive twit

Weirdly she's not being the 'voice of women' today re single sex toilets, she's anti it and Nick is for it?

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t a clue where she’s going with that!! So much for trans spokesperson.

‘I know someone…’ here we bloody go

Reactions: 11
Love when Nick said jokingly I worry about Ashley’s health as does the whole nation 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s happy to have trans people in female spaces.
Her face was the realisation she can’t be a voice for everyone. If she was doing time in a cell and a trans female was chucked in with her she would scream ‘i’m at risk’. Would she speak up for women assaulted by men who identify as women? Just stfu trying make everyone like you

Reactions: 11
I’ve been seeing that ad for days. Perhaps she has too and it’s subconscious rather than looking here?
Ok I know I said the above but, this seems pretty bleeping dodgy. I wonder if she’ll post flowers today more than usual?
IMG_3854.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg

IMG_3855.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That suit is horrendous. Such an outdated fit not to mention the 70s brown mint humbug colour palette.
When will she be called out to actually articulate an original opinion of her own rather than allowed to just regurgitate memes and out of context statistics and then reinvent her own tall tales to fit whatever bandwagon she wants to jump on. How people can’t see through her tit I don’t know, I seriously worry about the mental capacity of some of the people fawning over her on her posts!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.