Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Soft play. Won’t eat? Soft play. Prolapse? Soft play.
Thread title by @LoTiLu
Had to edit to fit.

Just heading out to an appointment so can’t do a recap right now.

It was mostly Daisy jumpers, silk skirts, awful outfits, Alf’s potty training, and Ada’s medical concerns.

Jasmine and Coco have either moved out, or they’re in the play house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love on her Dyson she blames heat damage for why we haven’t seen her with straight hair…. What is crunchy curls man using on her hair to curl it then, if not heat?! She is so painfully thick sometimes!

Reactions: 15
I love on her Dyson she blames heat damage for why we haven’t seen her with straight hair…. What is crunchy curls man using on her hair to curl it then, if not heat?! She is so painfully thick sometimes!
Yeah the Dyson doesn’t have hot plates but ‘it heats to 140c!’

That’s why you look like you’ve ironed your head then

Reactions: 9
the outfit wasnt inappropriate cos of her breasts. it was inappropriate because it was overly formal and also fugly af. made her look like an overdressed try hard

Reactions: 21
Whinnie the Pooh?
Also how many places did she go to taking photos of her in that outfit? Who has to follow her around taking them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wore it deliberately im sure - for content. How sad.

i literally dont give a tit about what people wear. Most days i look like a foot. Some , i scrub up not too bad

but there are a time and place to dress for different occasions ash , its not difficult, they are called unwritten social rules

like dont wear a bikini to tesco in winter
Dont wear your pyjamas to school or work place (i know hard for you to imagine)
Dont wear white to a wedding when your not a bride
Dont get your tits out deliberately on DAY time tv and then moan when its highlighted

if you want to get your tits out on tv then maybe apply for naked attraction?

Reactions: 18
Most workplaces have a dress code as it is a professional environment. There’s a time and place for tight fitting clothing or short skirts or low cut tops and I personally would not wear them to work.

No one is arsed for her getting her tits out in low cut tops for a night out, or in her spare time, but would judge if she did it at a funeral for example. I’m surprised she is surprised that people don’t think it’s appropriate for work -but then again she has no concept of the real working world and it makes great content.

Particularly cos she still insists she is a size 10 so is spilling over the top as her bones haven’t moved back yet.

Reactions: 11
Am i thick, but if she were a 30GG in school and they grew 5 sizes after pregnancy she would be a LL bra size? Or has she had a reduction in between

Reactions: 13
Am i thick, but if she were a 30GG in school and they grew 5 sizes after pregnancy she would be a LL bra size? Or has she had a reduction in between
she's exaggerating as per usual. like her bag of sugar lump that she had at 14 which sorry I just don't believe for a hot second

Reactions: 12
Most of the bras she wears only go up to a F-FF cup including her own range with Sainsbury’s. This was when she was pregnant/breastfeeding so at their biggest and she could easily fit into a 32F for example.

I’m saying this as someone who was paying £70 per bra during breastfeeding as I was a 32M at one point. Luckily now a more manageable 32HH!

Reactions: 13
Id say she is on par with me as a D/E depending on backsize. She is AT IT

Tommy cant wear his pe kit to a formal meeting with a client , I cant wear my sweats into the office

its tit but its life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She repeats this all the time and there’s just no way that it’s true. I’m a G cup and she doesn’t even look like she’s that big now, let alone as a “child” and then growing five cup sizes.
---
I thought the suit was ridiculous but thought nothing of her cleavage. But I also know that it’s morning TV and the main audience are little old nannas who are far more conservative than I am. This Morning is getting exactly what they want from her, which is that people are talking about her.

Result,eh Ashley. Just what you wanted when you chose that outfit. Christ, she’s so bloody predictable-it’s pathetic.

What is she talking about?? I don’t think a single person would say that split down to the vajayjay top her friend was wearing was appropriate and Ashley’s wasn’t purely due to breast size.
She’s got suck a bizarre fixation on some of those things and her takes on what “society” says are always so so off.

Attachments

What is she talking about?? I don’t think a single person would say that split down to the vajayjay top her friend was wearing was appropriate and Ashley’s wasn’t purely due to breast size.
She’s got suck a bizarre fixation on some of those things and her takes on what “society” says are always so so off.
Lol she looks fine here and maybe a D cup. Certainly not a GG 😂. Her friend’s outfit is horrendous.

Reactions: 10
I think she means the band, so from 30 she’s gone to 38/40 when pregnant which is still my believable! I’m a 38F/G and she has smaller boobs than me.

Reactions: 4