Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash went on a DM spree tracking down people from this thread. The messages had a threatening tone, all whilst crying victim to ‘trolls’ on Instagram. I’ll try find the thread it happened on. Police were involved for one of our own. She’s nasty.
---

Scroll down and have a flick through the pages either side.
And @Cariad was called a ‘slut shamer’ for expressing a concern about perverted comments on breastfeeding posts

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is the lovely message she sent me
I forgot about this one!! Absolutely awful. “I’m sure you’ll hear more from me soon but in the meantime, you take care…” is SO SO threatening. What a disgusting bully.

Reactions: 17
Imagine if people did domesticated tasks in the day or after work and after putting the children to bed… imagine…. Oh wait that’s most people.

What planet is she on when she’s at home all day and hires a cleaner? She’s ‘happy’ in a relationship but still cant resist man-moaning even though Tommy does everything for her. She feeds all evening - with a 10 month old? But then she’s on stories bored at 8pm. She’s just lazy AF.
BDB954A9-00DB-4970-87B4-6CB0D10A7B6F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I ever said on here, she messaged someone else who I’ve interacted with on insta to ask that person to offer me a free book so that person could get my address and pass it on to Ashley.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I don’t know if I ever said on here, she messaged someone else who I’ve interacted with on insta to ask that person to offer me a free book so that person could get my address and pass it on to Ashley.
Jesus. Even though I knew most of it at the time. It’s still so bloody shocking. She’s a vile, vile bully. No excuse whatsoever for her disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Wow! That’s shocking.
---

Good grief! This is dreadful. What an absolute witch.
The flowers were something I’d shared on the depression thread on here. And the fear of my children being taken away was at one of my lowest points with my mental health. That’s where she found that from.

Supports women, champions others, shouts ‘be kind’ and references Caroline Flack at any opportunity, but doesn’t actually follow that herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her insta bio says "I want women to thrive".
Why hasn't the press picked this up?!

Reactions: 7
Oh wow, she is super creepy! I knew she was but seeing all these posts again, along with the book/address one,just really makes it hit home.

Imagine if she didn't sell every part of her life and invade her children's privacy, nobody would be able to report her as nobody would know anything.

Reactions: 25
Made me laugh in the end, when she didn’t get the reply she was hoping for she claimed to have my address but she clearly didn’t. Her private investigator was fake shite.

Then I moved house anyway 🤣 I was in the midst of house hunting hell at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just don't even understand the vengeful response.
If someone reported me to SS, knowing it would be utterly unfounded, I'd be angry that I had to waste my and their time yes, and If I knew the reporter and felt it was malicious/harassment I would log it with the police. But I'd just think it was pathetic and laughable and rise above it not wasting any more of my time and energy over it beyond that. If I actually thought someone had got the wrong end of the stick and had genuine concerns, I'd be embarrassed, concerned and address it what I had done to create the concern. The SS investigation would show that it was nonsense and that would be enough.
It's like she'd been caught out and was fighting back, rather than looking at her own behaviour, blaming everyone else, being clever and thinking she was some kind of master detective. I can never imagine her saying, "I was wrong", just doubling down.

Reactions: 10
She’s not famous or well-known enough for them to care
---

Absolutely no idea. I thought maybe she would contact SS about me, despite her saying not to ‘waste’ their time.
I'd LOVE to see her try this. What would she say? "There's someone on Tattle who isn't a good mum"

Yet majority on here can raise huge safeguarding concerns (full home address and child care providers known) and continual evidence where she doesn't meet her kids emotional, physical or mental needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.