Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only showing the clothes being laid out because it’s the one time she’s done it. Remember TNB was out so this will be the small bit of parenting she actually has to do.

Reactions: 15
If Sleeping Bunnies we’re so good and sorted Alfs sleep why doesn’t she use them again? She’s got the funds to use the best sleep consultant in the land. The sleep woe is me drivel is getting oh so boring when she does NOTHING to help it!

No we won’t think of you today Ash. Stupid narc

B02E19B5-BF08-428C-992F-0EBC76C0245F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Christ!
Is this her idea of being a good mother??
Laying their clothes on the floor-and Alf must still be in nappies.
That kid starts school next year! Is she just waiting for him to decide not to wear nappies?

Reactions: 9
Jesus, this woman is a princess. No one cares you’ve had sod all sleep Ash, pull yourself together and crack on with your day like everyone else does. You’ll be finished on TM by lunch time and can go home and take a nap if you’re that tired.

Reactions: 19
It’s almost like she uses Adas sleep to guilt Tommy when he dares to go out! She wasn’t fussed about feeding Ada to sleep or her waking up when she went on a night out with those trashy extensions or when she went out for dinner on Mother’s Day… you know because the whole point of Mother’s Day is to celebrate ash without her kids around 😂
---
That kid starts school next year! Is she just waiting for him to decide not to wear nappies?
She’s probably waiting for nanna to decide to do it when Alf is off for Easter.

Reactions: 14
Also it’s funny how all of a sudden Alf’s “favourite page” in a book is in Peter Rabbit which only during February half term he was too young for all the Peter rabbit books and didn’t like them. It’s funny how quick things change for some free tit.

Reactions: 19
If Sleeping Bunnies we’re so good and sorted Alfs sleep why doesn’t she use them again? She’s got the funds to use the best sleep consultant in the land. The sleep woe is me drivel is getting oh so boring when she does NOTHING to help it!

No we won’t think of you today Ash. Stupid narc

View attachment 2807907
Just got her down again… but hasn’t slept. F@cking get over it. I’ve had a sick child awake all night and I’m also ill. Yet the alarm still goes off at 6 and I have to do a full day at work because, well, there is work and deadlines to meet. First 30 mins spent trying to negotiate cover for my child as they can’t go to school. She is pathetic. This is standard stuff Ash, get used to it as it doesn’t necessarily get better. Welcome to life. The fact she can’t even get off her lazy arse and go see Tommy or vice versa is, frankly, bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God, these two are unbelievable.
The morning rush to get kids fed & out the door is a whirlwind but these two twats still manage to film everything.

She’s going to be bloody insufferable about being on the show today with the new presenters

Reactions: 12
Disappears for two nights in a row and then wonders why Ada is clingy?? Why text Tommy at 4am so that neither of you are sleeping? Let him take over if you need, otherwise just get on with it. The ultimate martyr.

Reactions: 29
Why don’t they just strap the bleeping kids into the pushchair it’s not rocket science is it really 😒

Reactions: 13
I bet “say sorry to Mummy” is going to be the soundtrack of the kids’ lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
and make Alf walk. He doesn’t fit in the bleeping thing 😳
I don’t get it. It’s not even a safety thing, it’s just lazy. All three of mine have walked to crèche since they were Ada’s age. Occasionally I could trick them into the pram or carrier, but what child that can walk, doesn’t want to walk? It’s five minutes on a flat path, first thing in the morning. It’s hardly onerous.

Reactions: 16
Awful Alfie probably distracts her
---

My 5 year old was opening my present (from a wonderful PTA sale at school where they take £2 and choose a gift in the school day last week ❤) - of course I let him open it. Small joys for excited children who can’t wait.

Wait until they’re teenagers Ash. My 16 year old hasn’t acknowledged the day AT ALL and honestly it’s really upset me and had me questioning if I’ve gone wrong with raising him.
---
This sums it up for her. As long as she is happy (read: spoilt) then it’s all okay. duck anyone else and especially the boy child.

View attachment 2806929
Do you think your 16-year-old may simply have forgotten, or has the hump over something? I’m so sorry you’re upset. You’re an absolutely wonderful mother, despite your eldest’s overlooking of the day. Hopefully they’ll surprise you with an un-Mothers-day gift later in the week, or suddenly and spontaneously tell you how much you mean to them. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet “say sorry to Mummy” is going to be the soundtrack of the kids’ lives.
Ada looks wrecked and out of it. Don’t worry Tommy about the baby who’s been up all night in pain and now has to sit in a noisy smelly church hall all day

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.