Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, this woman is a princess. No one cares you’ve had sod all sleep Ash, pull yourself together and crack on with your day like everyone else does. You’ll be finished on TM by lunch time and can go home and take a nap if you’re that tired.
Right? I’m a private tutor/educator (if Ash tries to doxx me* to my employers - I’m self-employed, and my boss (me) is fine with me wasting some time chatting to you wonderful lot/watching egregious parenting mishaps) and half my students are in China, so I have to get up at 0430 every morning this week to teach them. Do I mind? Of course I mind getting up at stupid o’clock: that time is only acceptable when you’re heading off to the airport and flying somewhere fun. But I have an obligation to my students, I care about their welfare and wellbeing, so I simply get on with it. Ashley chose to be a parent. Sleeplessness/early rising is part of the territory.
I toddled back to Instagram - I find it morbidly fascinating - but don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at. Whom would you recommend for genuine entertainment/beautiful photography?

*Doxx me and I’ll be on to the police immediately, Ash. I’m not playing, and have precisely zero time for your silly little games.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thoughts as I catch up

She said recently that she’d enjoyed choosing Alf’s clothes, because TNB usually does. It as when he was in the US for work I think.

Nappies, yes he starts school next year but it’s actually 18 months away. He’s only recently begin to have the necessary understanding and vocabulary to even think about it. They do need to actually start the process, though.

I suspect she’s waiting to be #gifted sleep training, or she’s already been offered and she’s making out that Ada’s sleep is so terrible that the magical sleep fairies look great when they ‘fix’ it.

Pushchair straps I just have no words. It’s not like they don’t have 7 more options if that one isn’t okay! (Is it time to share the gifted list again?)

The shoes, and ‘Tom Andrews’. Just what.

Reactions: 17
She has never seemed to grasp the fact that if you put some difficult work in at the beginning, it makes life easier in the long run. She was so determined to not have a routine, not have any crying and to do it her way and trust her instincts, that now she’s in a cycle she can’t get out of. Ada must be exhausted. She hasn’t slept for more than a few hours at a time ever. She has to have a sleep in a pushchair during the day and then sleep next to Ash with her dirty hair, smelly fake tan, crumpled sheets at night. But no. It’s poor Ash that is sleep deprived.
The potty training. They just can’t be bothered to be consistent. Again, they do it half heartedly and when it doesn’t work, they give up. I just can’t see them ever taking time out of their busy schedule (!) to do it.

Reactions: 21
Do you think your 16-year-old may simply have forgotten, or has the hump over something? I’m so sorry you’re upset. You’re an absolutely wonderful mother, despite your eldest’s overlooking of the day. Hopefully they’ll surprise you with an un-Mothers-day gift later in the week, or suddenly and spontaneously tell you how much you mean to them. ❤
I second this!

He's probably just being a teenage boy (despite our best efforts, teenagers can be a little thoughtless at times. When I was 16, I was thoughtless on my mums birthday once as I got the dates mixed up). Hoping he remembered in the end 💙
---
Alf is definitely going to be one of the kids that goes to school not potty trained. Surely lovely day should be checking in and asking how they're getting on/what the plan is?

• Heart
I’m not sure on the shoes - they look right to me? It looks like the Velcro does up from the inside to the outside and there’s an inward curve on the inside the right shape.

However, he has a baby beaker. Why?! It would need to be refilled so many times a day. Can’t he have a more grown up water bottle with a straw?

IMG_0510.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s started off on TM shouting over everyone, even Kat and Ben. Calmed down a bit as she’s started quoting her stats. “Cost of living crisis, Tory cuts, poverty, minorities’ - Giles has referred her to the notes saying “Can we actually address the question we’ve been asked to address?”. He’s basically said she’s an idealist and unrealistic. She don’t understand that her ideas can’t be done.
She wore the awful zig zag rainbow dress too. “You’d never know where I stand on the election from my dress colours” - still feels a twit from the blue suit faux pas then?!!! 🤭

Missed what her second slot is about though.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Right? I’m a private tutor/educator (if Ash tries to doxx me* to my employers - I’m self-employed, and my boss (me) is fine with me wasting some time chatting to you wonderful lot/watching egregious parenting mishaps) and half my students are in China, so I have to get up at 0430 every morning this week to teach them. Do I mind? Of course I mind getting up at stupid o’clock: that time is only acceptable when you’re heading off to the airport and flying somewhere fun. But I have an obligation to my students, I care about their welfare and wellbeing, so I simply get on with it. Ashley chose to be a parent. Sleeplessness/early rising is part of the territory.
I toddled back to Instagram - I find it morbidly fascinating - but don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at. Whom would you recommend for genuine entertainment/beautiful photography?

*Doxx me and I’ll be on to the police immediately, Ash. I’m not playing, and have precisely zero time for your silly little games.
I follow a lovely account on IG -Cecilia Blomdahl....( sejsejlija) ....she lives in a cabin on Svalbard in the arctic with her partner and gorgeous husky
Beautiful scenery and fascinating to hear about life in such a remote part of the world
I'm just back from a wonderful holiday to Norway (sailing to the arctic) and have fallen in love with the scenery , beautiful houses and the fantastic clean air!
my eldest also used to teach students in China ( from U.K.) - so can commiserate with you having to get up in middle of night to teach!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had to mention that TNB left her alone with the kids to go to DOI-que gasps from Cat & Ben as though she’s Wonder Woman & her with a smug look on her face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to mention that TNB left her alone with the kids to go to DOI-que gasps from Cat & Ben as though she’s Wonder Woman & her with a smug look on her face.
Cat asks her if he left her on her own with the kids… “put it in the bank for later” Dearest Cat, she has already cashed in as she woke him at 4am for no reason, just because she was awake so he also had to be.

Reactions: 16
I’m not watching TM but I’ve read enough 😳

You know you’re in trouble when the much-loved knitted Tory Gyles puts you in your place

Reactions: 9
I second this!

He's probably just being a teenage boy (despite our best efforts, teenagers can be a little thoughtless at times. When I was 16, I was thoughtless on my mums birthday once as I got the dates mixed up). Hoping he remembered in the end 💙
---
Alf is definitely going to be one of the kids that goes to school not potty trained. Surely lovely day should be checking in and asking how they're getting on/what the plan is?
I don’t care what anyone says sending your kid to SCHOOL in nappies is disgraceful. Why should the teachers have to deal with that and interrupt the other children’s learning? Unless there is a medical issue it’s bleeping lazy. Not to mention putting your kid at risk of ridicule and bullying 🫣 maybe I’m just old fashioned but in my eyes parents do actually have to take some responsibility when it comes to their own offspring. Potty training being one of those responsibilities.
---
Cat asks her if he left her on her own with the kids… “put it in the bank for later” Dearest Cat, she has already cashed in as she woke him at 4am for no reason, just because she was awake so he also had to be.
Tommy must be sitting on a hefty sum the amount of things he’s probably banked over the miserable years he’s been with her 😅 not that he’d dare use that with her as he’d be labelled all sorts 🤗 #puthimsixfeetunder

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m not watching TM but I’ve read enough 😳

You know you’re in trouble when the much-loved knitted Tory Gyles puts you in your place
Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she not talk without her stupid claw and pointy nails doing that really annoying hand movement? Urgh.

why is Alfie not waking to the childminders for Christ sake?! It’s like two mins away. I haven’t put my three year old in a pushchair for about 18 months. Let him walk! And get him a proper water bottle, he’s not a baby. She’ll never potty train, it’s too much effort.

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

Their faces when he pulls her back to the question 🤣

IMG_0528.jpeg

• Haha
There’s an Aussie influencer who was on Survivor here and one of the big, American players described her as the least self aware person she’d ever encountered. I reckon Ash would give her a run for her money. I’d love to see her on some proper, unscripted reality TV and watch how quickly the wheels come off. She’d be horrendous away from prescribed questions and note cards.

She’s always just trying to create sound bites. Zero substance.

Reactions: 11
She thinks the Govt should be funding food for all school children yet can't pay for her own kids - a family of 4 sharing 6 nuggets, medium chips and a chicken wrap.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.