Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her child left on a bed as a frequent waker? So unsafe 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Since last weekend she’s mentioned “next” about 4/5 times after never mentioning them before. Hope they don’t offer her work!!

Reactions: 23
Next must have started a huge marketing campaign, I’ve recently seen so many influencers talking about them when let’s face it when was the last time a fashion influencer would have mentioned next?? They’ve obviously all been flooded with gift cards and they are all fighting it out for an actual sponsorship now.

Reactions: 16
How much is her gas & electric bill if they're heating up to 26c??! Why is she one extreme to the other? Didn't she used to keep Alfs bedroom
Arctic and now it's tropical? Sort yourself out woman.

Reactions: 12
NEXT are barely clinging on. They are doing anything they can but they’re in trouble.

26c is insane. Poor Alf must be sweltering.

Reactions: 8
NEXT are barely clinging on. They are doing anything they can but they’re in trouble.
That’s interesting, their share price is huge at the min, doubled since Covid lows, I assumed they were thriving.

I can’t see that they do have an affiliate programme after all. But looking it seems like the average link commission for River island, H&M, ITS, Mamas & Papas etc is anything between 5-10%. Mad how easy it is for these influencers to cash in on their followers under the guise of ‘helping you find your style’ or however they spin it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’ll be pushing for a Next gig as she’s not been renewed by Sainsbury’s (yet, at least)

As for This Morning, tomorrow is the big relaunch with Ben Shephard and Cat Deeley so everyone that has been involved are there tomorrow like a big sort of day one party, I wouldn’t be surprised if she only has a wave to camera role to be honest.

What I know for sure though is that ITV NEED this to work, so they’re focus grouping EVERYTHING, every segment and panellist, so if anyone criticises her on the socials etc (and twitter seems to batter her every time she appears), they’re watching it all like hawks from tomorrow, and unlike GB News it’s the opposite of any attention good attention - they want squeaky clean good fun to totally leave the Schofield stuff behind them. I doubt she’ll last long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder why he has to come down into the playroom to get dressed. Seems illogical to me. Unless she means she’s not seeing him in the morning because she’s lying in and he’s being whisked away down stairs so as not to disturb her. But then if she’s on This Morning tomorrow I suppose she has a valid reason for once as she will be out of the house before he wakes, maybe? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’ll be pushing for a Next gig as she’s not been renewed by Sainsbury’s (yet, at least)

As for This Morning, tomorrow is the big relaunch with Ben Shephard and Cat Deeley so everyone that has been involved are there tomorrow like a big sort of day one party, I wouldn’t be surprised if she only has a wave to camera role to be honest.

What I know for sure though is that ITV NEED this to work, so they’re focus grouping EVERYTHING, every segment and panellist, so if anyone criticises her on the socials etc (and twitter seems to batter her every time she appears), they’re watching it all like hawks from tomorrow, and unlike GB News it’s the opposite of any attention good attention - they want squeaky clean good fun to totally leave the Schofield stuff behind them. I doubt she’ll last long.
how i have missed this golden inside knowledge. so glad to have you back friend! you've been missed 🥰

lots to say but for now - alf sleeping in 26 degrees is inhumane and borderline neglect. Ada on the bed is true to form.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.