Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she absolutely HATES that necklace 😂 we’ll never see it again.
Gosh was that the gift?! I thought it was something one of the kids had made her or someone bought from a looky looky stall in Lanzarote! I’d be fuming if my husband got me that too to be honest but she deserves ugly things, if she is lucky it’ll distract people from her snarling face!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell a phone each in McDonalds! WTF do they need that to eat a happy meal ffs?! It’s literally the most kid friendly dining option out there, sing a song, chat, mess about putting fries up your nose, but there’s zero reason to resort to a screen for the 15-20 minutes you’d even be in there! They are both so utterly joyless, crap articles as parents. And now we see that Ada is also unable to eat in their company without the use of a screen. She’s ONE. Oh, edit, looks like they don’t even get a Happy Meal. Just some shared nuggets and a few lobbed fries from Ash’s portion. No reason to make it any more fun for them by getting their own meal in a box with a toy or book (and a book token this week!)

Plus TNB is eating a wrap again. His pathetic floppy wrap energy makes me feel unwell.
---
For parents that seem to cast their children off to childcare during the week I can’t fathom why eating at McDonald’s has happened more than once?
Seriously at the weekend make a family meal and eat together to all about the week just gone and the week to come. They don’t get anytime with the kids at home just being. They are carted hither and tither 😡

Reactions: 10
Job interview

IMG_0476.jpeg

——

Joseph

IMG_0471.jpeg

——

Wedding guest

IMG_0472.jpeg

——
Someone threw fruit at her

IMG_0473.jpeg

——

Truly Scrumptious from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

IMG_0474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell a phone each in McDonalds! WTF do they need that to eat a happy meal ffs?! It’s literally the most kid friendly dining option out there, sing a song, chat, mess about putting fries up your nose, but there’s zero reason to resort to a screen for the 15-20 minutes you’d even be in there! They are both so utterly joyless, crap articles as parents. And now we see that Ada is also unable to eat in their company without the use of a screen. She’s ONE. Oh, edit, looks like they don’t even get a Happy Meal. Just some shared nuggets and a few lobbed fries from Ash’s portion. No reason to make it any more fun for them by getting their own meal in a box with a toy or book (and a book token this week!)

Plus TNB is eating a wrap again. His pathetic floppy wrap energy makes me feel unwell.
---
wrap energy 🤣 I love that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why only TNB goes to DOI? Apparently each contestant gets loads of family & friend tickets. Surely she’d love the tv exposure?

I wonder if she’s presenting the celeb big brother segment next week. Ginuwinely hope she’s tit

Har har

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically she buys a load of stuff online, aff links it all to make money off the clicks, then sends it all back for a refund?
What an entrepreneur.

Reactions: 21
So basically she buys a load of stuff online, aff links it all to make money off the clicks, then sends it all back for a refund?
What an entrepreneur.
Everyone does this now. It boils my piss. Actually some people don’t even bother to buy the items. They just link stuff they’ve seen online. Shouldn’t be allowed.

Oh the baby woke up.

The baby who can crawl and roll woke up.

The baby who was alone on the big bed who can crawl and roll and was surrounded by loose bedding woke up.

IMG_0486.jpeg

Also Alf’s room is 26°, do they do this so he sleeps?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What the duck Ada’s still on her bed! Not only that but instead of rushing up to make sure she’s not giving herself brain damage by falling off said bed, she’s getting content from the monitor

I feel physically sick the danger that baby is in

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.