Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks the Govt should be funding food for all school children yet can't pay for her own kids - a family of 4 sharing 6 nuggets, medium chips and a chicken wrap.
It's really awful, isn't it? We're just back from a holiday & ended up buying a kids meal between our two because the portion sizes were HUGE and they weren't eating all their own meal.

But, they also shared our food, tried new things and ate chips most days. If I told my two they were sharing a happy meal, i'm pretty sure they'd kick the eff off!

Reactions: 6
Got curious and watched catch up. I hate myself.
She’s so mouthy! Not articulate at all. Awful pairing with Gyles. You can tell he thinks she’s an uneducated twit.
Boils my piss when she point scores fighting for children’s corners, when her own look like walking NSPCC adverts! Chuck a token GoVeRnmEnT comment in to look like she knows what she’s talking about. The one who wore Tory colours to Parliament 😂

Why did Cat bring up Mothers day and Tommy? It didn’t sound unreasonable for him to watch his best mate, in the evening, when the kids are in bed. Ashley had a night out at the Gala last week. So did Tommy ‘let’ her go?! He left Ash to be a mother…on Mother’s Day. It was hella awks as she’d obviously been moaning about it off air.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But what do you DO, Ash? It’s easy to sit in your million pound house and witch about the conservatives, but what are you actually doing to help anyone? You lead such a privileged life, ostensibly based on your family background and your looks, and all you can muster is resharing a few bits and pieces online?

Reactions: 20
What was political commentator, voice for women, feminist, empowerment coach Ashley James' second segment?
Modelling a dress - that had been recreated from Emma Stone's Oscars look.
You know, where they historically critique what women are wearing, 'Hot or Not?', for the Oscars that’s been slammed for being outdated and corrupt, not recognising minorities; POC or women. I'm over stating it of course, I don't mind a bit of the Oscars, but not very on brand for what Ash claims to represent.

She also said earlier that photos shouldn’t be edited 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
But what do you DO, Ash? It’s easy to sit in your million pound house and witch about the conservatives, but what are you actually doing to help anyone? You lead such a privileged life, ostensibly based on your family background and your looks, and all you can muster is resharing a few bits and pieces online?
And this is what irritates me about her. Easy to spout stats but does very little. Appears on TV to be a "voice for women" wearing a dress that is equivalent to a family food shop or council tax bill, donates get gifted items to a baby bank in exchange for a photo.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

Omg I want to bottle Cat's slow blink and flat smile in this clip 😂

Reactions: 7
And this is what irritates me about her. Easy to spout stats but does very little. Appears on TV to be a "voice for women" wearing a dress that is equivalent to a family food shop or council tax bill, donates get gifted items to a baby bank in exchange for a photo.
I reckon per week she spends the equivalent of my mortgage repayment on getting people over to do her hair, makeup, tanning and styling. Then has the nerve to complain about people commenting on her appearance. What’s the point of all that if your appearance doesn’t matter? Completely pointless, frivolous spending. She’s more than capable of doing her own hair and makeup to stand in her bathroom talking into an iPhone about an electric toothbrush.

Reactions: 15
She can vote for whoever the duck she likes, if that helps her sleep at night (lol). It doesn’t change the fact that she either happily benefits from, or at least isn’t impacted, by the vast majority of what the Tories do.

I wish she’d learn to talk about the actual issues, instead of constantly whinging about one political party.

Reactions: 18
I reckon that conversation about TNB was planned. It was quite random-they were discussing boys showing their emotions when Ben suddenly asked her what her partner did on Mother’s Day-it had no relevance to the discussion.

This woman is so ridiculously thick. “ she always does it when I’m going on TM ”. No you bleeping idiot. You are trying to make a young baby fit around YOU and your terribly thought out EVERYTHING. They are so incompetent the two of them.
how is she being booked on that show ? Granted that show is my idea of hell , I couldn’t be a viewer or a guest. I’m so far left I’m practically a commi 🤣. But, how can she sit there time after time and just argue with EVERYTHING. She quotes badly, overtly offends, looks so OTT you couldn’t take her seriously , puts her kids in a spin. Like WTF. Are these programmes not focussed grouped ? Given feedback.
lovely day x

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately Gyles then fucked it by saying boys shouldn’t show emotions or something stupid like that and 75% of kids not going hungry is good so she’s going to have plenty of fodder for her reel 🙄
She always manages to say something painfully obvious (like kids shouldn’t be going hungry) and get “aShLeY tAlKs So MuCh SeNsE” comments but twitter/X isn’t very favourable today.
(yes, slow day for me 😂)

She gets worse with every appearance. Once she starts talking she can’t stop, probably because she’ll lose her place in her notes and will forget what to say next so she just reads everything she’s got written down in one go, then comes up for air and wonders why everyone is looking utterly confused. Thank you Giles for bringing it back to the actual topic 😂😂

I can’t wait to hear Ashley’s opinion on the defection of 30p Lee to the Reform Party.

Reactions: 4
What in the wasteful shite hell was the point of “ recreating ” that paper mache looking dress 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.