Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she always insists on wearing these tight strapless gowns when she’s breastfeeding, it must be so uncomfortable after a few hours. Mind you she might try and film a handsfree Elvie pump reel from the ntas 😂 later
It has mastitis written all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The red dress was lovely but not attention seeking enough for our Trash. She hasn’t one ounce of class. The eye make up looks like she got a few digs 🤣 her breasts look sore and ridiculous. Is No Balls down the Lane with #Ad for another photo op. I guess Alfs at home with Rara. Two sad pricks 🍬🍬🍬

Reactions: 10
Why did Nana have to look after Ada all day? Just so Ash could get her hair done and try on two dresses?

And she still doesn’t bother to proofread.

IMG_4224.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing this means Ash is going to be out all the time with her ‘friends’ now that Ada’s umbilical cord has been savagely severed this week…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh that’s good then, Ada will have been biting on bottles all day to get enough milk. Another scorcher here too. Ash did not need a whole day to piss about going ‘full Barbie’.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who's the lucky person filming this reel 👀
(Sorry not a great screenshot, I couldn't bear watching it multiple times!)

IMG_0410.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it looks like Georgia Furness who shot the dress reel, got the train to NNB’s with Ash today. The garden looks v similar to the garden when Alf was shoved in something he couldn’t get out of.

Editing Ashley’s ‘shoot’ insta reel 😂😂
75C0C8A5-7AAF-4909-9499-A09CDB0DECF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it looks like Georgia Furness who shot the dress reel, got the train to NNB’s with Ash today. The garden looks v similar to the garden when Alf was shoved in something he couldn’t get out of.

Editing Ashley’s ‘shoot’ insta reel 😂😂
View attachment 2428780
This was the garden one -

Reactions: 1
nope - she went in 9-5 today. No settling in, just straight to it.
Guess Ashley's important work just couldn't wait.

View attachment 2426239
View attachment 2426243

ETA: good to see the childminder's grammar hasn't improved over the break. 'Raspberries play and a little finger taste, Ada enjoyed the play'??

Also Ashley clearly thinks it's OK to send her all day with minimal milk cos she's 3 days into weaning. She'll be having little tastes at best. That's not enough to survive on.

(No shade to families who have no choice but to use childcare at this stage, but who no doubt PREPARE andmake sure their child can take bottles).
There is nothing more inappropriate and UNNECESSARY than these posts breaking down their day, what they ate etc etc. it adds no value whatsoever. Gosh she makes me sick.

Reactions: 12
Evenin’ all. (Waves “hey-o” to lovely Tattlers, especially my dear @InTheDollsHouse!)
So… I’ve just (as in the past twenty minutes) finished writing the second book in a series that I started back in March. Yes: two books written in longhand in under six months. I also haven’t had a summer break - I’ve been preparing students for Oxbridge entrance exams, personal statements and interviews, working on my Master’s Degree in C19th French history, dealing with fibroids (5 periods last month alone) and very stressful family issues.
What has Ms James done, apart from driving randomly around southern England and northern Europe, getting her hair done and rejecting her first born child?
The problem with narcissists is not only that they’re tragically predictable, they’re wilfully immature (viz her carrot post - she’s going to treat the long-suffering public to more disgusting displays of half-masticated food and vegetable p0rnography because someone told her it was revolting, so ‘nyah, nyah, yahboosucks’) and DULL. They’re so tedious. Yet to themselves, they’re absolutely fascinating, the acme of perfection (yes, even in that Quality Street dress with the Frank Bruno eye makeup), who can do no wrong - and Lord, if you challenge them, they’ll behave as atrociously and threateningly as possible*. In their eyes, they are demigod/desses and we are but mere, humble peasants.
Ms James thinks she’s the perfect mother, despite:
Cot bumpers
High chairs for a 2.5 year old
Freezing rooms
Children with no core strength or musculature whatsoever
Deathtrap cot canopies
Deathtrap headbands
Child seats facing the wrong way until recently
Appalling diet, especially for firstborn
Sending an unweaned exclusively breastfed 6 month old baby to a childminder with insufficient milk or bottle practice
Using an iPad instead of talking to her son
Ignoring her son’s painful walking and speech delays
Prioritising Prechus Baybee Gurl above everything
Dumping firstborn at the CM’s 1.5h too early
Allowing firstborn to straddle Baybee Gurl (BG), crush her and forcibly kiss her
Spending ten minutes a day with firstborn while shoving a phone in his face
Showing images of BG that are totally unsafe for Instagram and more suitable for the Dark Web
Leaving firstborn in his own vomit and faeces all night
Recording firstborn when he is clearly unhappy/crying
Dressing BG for winter on a 30 degree day
Refusing to buy firstborn clothes that fit (ditto shoes) because he’ll only grow out of them)
Recording on SM how much she dislikes firstborn and singing BG’s praises so he’ll have a hell of a psychiatrist’s bill when he grows up
Restraining both children in high chairs, prams and so on so that they’re immobile and therefore unchallenging
What have I missed out?
I’m still slowly working on that article - don’t think I’ve forgotten about it; her recent behaviour is all grist to the mill. I just wish she’d learn a few lessons: 1. Save your bloody tits for OnlyFans - we don’t want to see them. 2. Ditto, re carrots. 3. Get your son’s hips and gait checked out. 4. Put the bleeping phone down, you wet. 5. Learn to cook rather than eating highly processed foods that raise your risk of a heart attack by 25%. 6. Stop offering health and child-related ‘advice’ based on your ‘feelings’ and ‘intuition’. Biology, the real world and everyone with a sliver of logical thought don’t give a duck about your feelings.
Lovely day x

*If you doxx me, Ms James, I will sue you into oblivion. You’ll be lucky to be able to afford a lock-up garage in Darlington if you try that with me. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She's a nobody at the NTA's and she's splashed out on:
- London Shopper
- Make up
- Hair
- Videographer

These people are either doing it for free or she pays them a fiver each as I don't get how she's financing it or why she even needs to other than making herself feel important and deluding herself into thinking this is "work".

"Guys! I need to tell you about the logistics" No you don't, nobody cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.