Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Anyone for some ☕??

TNB recorded a new ‘show reel’ while they were away and it’s been sent round agencies last week.

Now set your cringe settings to HIGH: he and Ryan Thomas had a meeting with Fubar Radio over the summer about a show / podcast called ‘Dads Go Mad!’ 🤮🤮🤮

It didn’t get the green light, thank god!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Is she getting any work? I’m really at a loss as to how they fund their lives. Tommy probably earns 80k ish? Not a lot if it’s covering both of them and 2 kids…
I only know this from my mole who works with 84W sometimes. But it sounds like she’ll just desperately take anything, be it ads, brand partnerships or appearances on podcasts, radio, tv… anything. Any notion of having an identity or set brand is seemingly gone.

The funniest bit is that her name is on a board in their offices, and normally there is a list of brands/clients under the ‘talent’s name, showing who they work with or are in talks with. There is a separate board where lesser known names are being hawked around, their names are in orange and the agents workshop ideas with them then essentially cold call brands / clients to see if they’d be interested.

Ashley is on the orange board alongside Aston from JLSs wife, and Lewis Hamiltons brother, and under her name is written:

‘Home & Garden / Good Housekeeping vibes???’
‘National Trust?’
‘English Heritage?’

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

willowtree2

VIP Member
54CB9B74-7E5E-45F7-9618-1C554212B6FF.png

Imagine being such a narcissistic cunt that you don’t give a shit your son barely even looks at you anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

littlepup

VIP Member
‘Work interviews’
What even is that?
Probably some bollocks on page 14 of the Tesco clubcard magazine or something equally crap. “5 ways with watermelon and weaning my baby girl organically”.

Book title - “Happy then, happy now and other lies I’ve told”

“Follow one woman’s climb from obscurity to mediocrity. From her early days as a mere fireman’s daughter Ashley was objectified by males. After having her northern accent bullied out of her in her teens at a previously all boys boarding school, she decided to take control of the patriarchy, by pursuing a career in being objectified by males.
From an insecure people pleaser with a litany of ex celeb boyfriends in her wake, Ashley found herself taking courses in self improvement and travelling the world one luxury hotel at a time, self funded of course, by her role as an underwear model and posting bikini snaps. She found peace and contentment being single, despite being bored in her own company, until her wish on a star for the perfect man came true. Embarking on a new relationship Ash got more than she bargained for when she quickly fell pregnant. Plunged into lockdown and motherhood, and a move an hour from London Ash never felt more lonely when she faced the bitter realisation that no one really liked her, they just liked the reflected glory of her z-list status.
Battling her inner demons of never having wanted a child, least of all a boy, Ashley found solace in continuing her fight against men by posting more underwear’s pictures online along with passionately supporting causes she was paid to be involved in.
Pulling her self through the dark days of breastfeeding to the highs of 8am-6pm childcare, Ash began to enjoy motherhood so much she added to her brood with the girl she always wished for despite never having wanted children.
In present day Ash can be found enjoying time with her daughter, soon to be joining her brother in full time childcare. What’s next for Ash is anyone guess but with her reignited enthusiasm for any cause that’s trendy, a keen interest in partisan politics and commitment to raising important issues with her loyal followers highlighted by underwear pictures, we can’t wait for Ash’s “next chapter”. “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She and 84W have sent two separate video submissions in to ITV to be a panellist on the new Big Brother sister shows (new version of BBs Big Mouth basically)

No luck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

YahBasic

Chatty Member
“Can’t wait to give it to Ada”.

FFS I couldn’t imagine anything worse than my mum giving me a statue of her stark bollock naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

willowtree2

VIP Member
Do we think that garden is at Ash’s sister’s house? Is anyone else getting a feeling of doom when looking at the water/low fence at the end? 😱 I know the boys are strapped into high chairs but I could not relax for one moment with a garden like that. It’s hard for me to even watch the story of them sat near it
Alfs middle name is Rivers though so that means he’s better than an Olympic swimmer. He also swam in the womb x

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Elle055

"Dad's go back to work so quickly and feel no guilt"... lovely blanket statement there Ash. My husband was riddled with guilt actually. She really does hate men doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She has 2 kids and a lot of help from the nan and Tommy. Why is she struggling? I have 5 kids and I've never had a baby sitter,my hubby works day shifts, I work night shifts. She needs to grow the fuck up and get in the real world. Sitting in the back seat dangling her tit over the carpet, fuck off. Why is that child in every ad and always on her tit for the ads too. Bizarre behaviour.
She is an insult to so many types of Mums. The full time working ones, the stay at home ones, the single parents , those who are caring for their kids as well as elderly parents. Those who can’t afford days out, those that can barely afford a roof over their kids heads, those with genuine traumas and mental health issues who still get on with things and care for their families. Those that long to be mums and can’t. Sits around filming herself and commenting on things she has no literal clue about. A self obsessed talentless twat who should never even have considered having kids is now stuck with two and is trying to make herself relatable so she can post more affiliate links.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Evenin’ all. (Waves “hey-o” to lovely Tattlers, especially my dear @InTheDollsHouse!)
So… I’ve just (as in the past twenty minutes) finished writing the second book in a series that I started back in March. Yes: two books written in longhand in under six months. I also haven’t had a summer break - I’ve been preparing students for Oxbridge entrance exams, personal statements and interviews, working on my Master’s Degree in C19th French history, dealing with fibroids (5 periods last month alone) and very stressful family issues.
What has Ms James done, apart from driving randomly around southern England and northern Europe, getting her hair done and rejecting her first born child?
The problem with narcissists is not only that they’re tragically predictable, they’re wilfully immature (viz her carrot post - she’s going to treat the long-suffering public to more disgusting displays of half-masticated food and vegetable p0rnography because someone told her it was revolting, so ‘nyah, nyah, yahboosucks’) and DULL. They’re so tedious. Yet to themselves, they’re absolutely fascinating, the acme of perfection (yes, even in that Quality Street dress with the Frank Bruno eye makeup), who can do no wrong - and Lord, if you challenge them, they’ll behave as atrociously and threateningly as possible*. In their eyes, they are demigod/desses and we are but mere, humble peasants.
Ms James thinks she’s the perfect mother, despite:
Cot bumpers
High chairs for a 2.5 year old
Freezing rooms
Children with no core strength or musculature whatsoever
Deathtrap cot canopies
Deathtrap headbands
Child seats facing the wrong way until recently
Appalling diet, especially for firstborn
Sending an unweaned exclusively breastfed 6 month old baby to a childminder with insufficient milk or bottle practice
Using an iPad instead of talking to her son
Ignoring her son’s painful walking and speech delays
Prioritising Prechus Baybee Gurl above everything
Dumping firstborn at the CM’s 1.5h too early
Allowing firstborn to straddle Baybee Gurl (BG), crush her and forcibly kiss her
Spending ten minutes a day with firstborn while shoving a phone in his face
Showing images of BG that are totally unsafe for Instagram and more suitable for the Dark Web
Leaving firstborn in his own vomit and faeces all night
Recording firstborn when he is clearly unhappy/crying
Dressing BG for winter on a 30 degree day
Refusing to buy firstborn clothes that fit (ditto shoes) because he’ll only grow out of them)
Recording on SM how much she dislikes firstborn and singing BG’s praises so he’ll have a hell of a psychiatrist’s bill when he grows up
Restraining both children in high chairs, prams and so on so that they’re immobile and therefore unchallenging
What have I missed out?
I’m still slowly working on that article - don’t think I’ve forgotten about it; her recent behaviour is all grist to the mill. I just wish she’d learn a few lessons: 1. Save your bloody tits for OnlyFans - we don’t want to see them. 2. Ditto, re carrots. 3. Get your son’s hips and gait checked out. 4. Put the fucking phone down, you wet. 5. Learn to cook rather than eating highly processed foods that raise your risk of a heart attack by 25%. 6. Stop offering health and child-related ‘advice’ based on your ‘feelings’ and ‘intuition’. Biology, the real world and everyone with a sliver of logical thought don’t give a fuck about your feelings.
Lovely day x

*If you doxx me, Ms James, I will sue you into oblivion. You’ll be lucky to be able to afford a lock-up garage in Darlington if you try that with me. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Rocky Rosd

Anyone else feeling sorry for the childminder? Getting a six month old who has been constantly held for six months, exclusively breastfed on demand and started weaning perhaps a day ago and who only knows how to lie flat? Alongside a toddler who is likely to straddle any child lying around and can only eat meals that are spoon fed in front of a phone. She deserves far more than whatever Ash is paying her. I doubt it’s going to be a lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Same. Just have me head and no body then 🤣🤣🤣
Whales make really good mums though. For years, they’d do anything for their calves! Trash is more like a harp seal (they bugger off as soon as they’re done providing milk and hope for the best)

‘I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a harp seal mom’

Sorry. I’ve had a few wines and I always know it’s gone to my head when I start thinking what animals people would be like 🫠😂

• Haha

Rocky Rosd

Anyone else thinking what a superstar her sister is? She has basically gone on holiday with her very high maintenance older sister when her baby is 2 and a half weeks old. Ash at that stage was being waited on by Tommy and his parents and barely lifted a finger. I thought she would rent a place near her sister for a few days and go for daily visits and maybe entertain Jasper to give the sister a break. But no, she’s on holiday with the 2 most inept parents in the world desperately hoping all the screen time and constant snacking isn’t going to rub off on Jasper. Also how can she possibly think that using an iPad for screen time is any different than using a phone? That phone is constantly there at all meal times.

SassyLad8

I don’t think it’s motherhood that’s the problem.

it’s that she’s discovering just how painfully dull she is: all she has is her own narcissism. She doesn’t have any other interests. And the parts of motherhood she focuses on are the parts about herself: glamour shots of her breastfeeding, statues of her own naked body, talking about how HER life has changed.

she’s not pouring herself into her children and their development. She doesn’t share helpful information or signpost others to support about feeding, mental health, etc.

it’s just All About Ashley.

and as a narcissist mother she cannot bear to have others need her this much.

She doesn’t even want to be a better friend or partner, she wants those relationships to boost her own ego.

she also sees herself as totally superior to other mums. So the things she’d need to do to get some of that independence - have a routine, express milk, practise the bottle, make plans in advance - she doesn’t want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually really hate this trend of oh parenting is so hard I’ve lost myself bla bla, insta videos taking the piss of your toddlers etc. Mumsnet is a fucking cesspit of it, countless ‘where’s the joy of having children?’ Kind of threads where everyone piles on to say ‘I hear you OP, I spent the day pushing my 1 year old on the swings and wanted to die of boredom’ or ‘it doesn’t get better, my 8 year old only talks about Minecraft and I want my eyeballs to fall out’
it’s actually more taboo these days to say you enjoy it and get a lot of joy from being with your children.

And it’s obviously absolutely fine to find bits hard and struggle over certain things, and god of course every stage can have big fucking challenges, but I’m sorry, if you genuinely think you’ve lost yourself and dread days with your child then you need to start seeking help and looking after your mental health. This isn’t 4 Privet Drive and Dumbledore has just dumped a baby on your doorstep. You made a conscious choice to have them and raise them. To say it’s all just all a huge sacrifice and you’ll ‘find yourself’ again one day is just really fucking sad. Why is it so abhorrent that a big part of ‘yourself’ is now someone’s mum?

(I am not talking about having a child with complex needs here because I know that’s a whole different ballgame)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

willowtree2

VIP Member
08BE61A9-4286-47F6-A703-80BE44D597B7.jpeg

650B84BA-A9F6-48D9-B2EA-AE432692C2DC.jpeg

Wow… way to piss off mums 🫠

We aren’t all losers and most of us have more friends than you.

Not your kids fault love, your friends probably just think you’re an irritating cunt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

sohomum

In this week’s episode of Unhappy Mum, Unhappy Baby, we hear from National Trust and English Heritage expert Ashley James on all things preservation and conservation.

Ashley quips, “Botox the shit out of those castles and you’ll have a frozen monument forever, just like my face”

• Haha
Reactions: 32