Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume that she thinks most people watch stories like that either without the sound or just hold to read any caption and then move on.... whatever the circumstances I don't think it shows her to be the nurturing parent that she wants to be seen as.

Reactions: 10

Background conversation
“How did he get into it?”
“I’ve never seen him climb like that”
(TNB says something … “needs to be doing”)
“He struggles with (?) up stairs”

And the similar Doona one from June

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That video of poor Alf in the pram has made me feel actually sick.

I can’t believe that they are so stupid as to actually believe that he climbed in himself. More likely is I think they all know Trash is a compulsive liar and daren’t call her out on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It definitely sounds like he’s saying mummy put in it. It seems rather contrived. I would imagine it would have tipped over if he’d have climbed in and sat himself so perfectly.

Considering we've never seen him climbing on anything remotely like any toddler would normally do and can barely walk properly , I find it extremely unlikely that Alf has managed to climb into the pram by himself
we had a fabulous Early Learning Centre climbing frame with platform great for making dens in our garden when mine were Alf's age and we couldn't keep them off the blooming thing
I somehow don't think Alf has ever set foot on a climbing frame or anything like it

Nothing wrong with an apprenticeship. At least you can earn while learning & are more likely to end up employed at the end of the course. Look how many struggle for a job once they've got degree.

Reactions: 11
lol “he struggles with steps” so at least we aren’t the only ones to notice 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has Miss-My Dad was a Fireman just asked for car seat advice re Babygirl ? Cant cope 🤣 what happened to instinct ?
there’s not a hope in hell Alf got in there himself. It’s sad we all know this.

Reactions: 6
That woman is just unbelievable! There is no idea he was able to climb in that pram as a) it's small and he could not have levered himself in there b) he isn't able to climb without help c) the pram would have tipped! d) he is heard saying mummy put in it 😂😂 from the mouth of babes, guaranteed to drop you in it 😂😂😂

Her content gets more and more unbelievable! Her constant need to be famous is quite frankly nauseating.
She stuffed boy child in it and then walked back out there with whoever is in the background acting shocked and surprised. Nice. The things you have to do for content and the gram, hey mother of the year 🤨

That poor boy. He is going to be so confused about so many aspects of life if he can’t trust his mother to tell the truth. She thinks as long as she breastfeeds and co sleeps and spends 10 mins one to one that’s her job done. This next bit is so much more important. Integrity, honesty, trust.
Particularly as he gets older and has more of a voice. She won’t be able to silence him then and that is actually quite worrying.
She stuffed boy child in it and then walked back out there with whoever is in the background acting shocked and surprised. Nice. The things you have to do for content and the gram, hey mother of the year 🤨
There is no way he got into that pram without help, regardless of the fact he clearly has mobility issues. It would have tipped over in the same way that toy or actual prams would when children use their body weight to clamber into something. So she set the whole thing up for content and then lied to the family (even though they know she’s lying) and poor Alf’s protests were just ignored. I actually hope for his sake she does what we are all expecting and leaves him with his grandparents for the holidays (ovo Angel girl will go with her).

Reactions: 13
I really hope Alf is with NNB for the summer too. He literally isn’t safe with Ash

🚩 for anyone who can’t and won’t advocate for their child

ETA - I would be interested to find out if TU would’ve allowed Alf & Ad to shoot on that cold beach if it was them shooting it, not on her say so. It was way too cold for both kids and completely unethical. I’d hope TU would’ve pulled the plug for that day until the weather improved. Ash didn’t give AF

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Background conversation
“How did he get into it?”
“I’ve never seen him climb like that”
(TNB says something … “needs to be doing”)
“He struggles with (?) up stairs”

And the similar Doona one from June

Listening again I do think it sounds more like "Mummy pushing it"
As others have said, regardless, she's too busy filming him to give him 1-1 and he was obviously unsupervised or supposed to be under Ash's supervision if no one else knows how he got there. My toddler isn't always supervised but they can't wander outside.

Glad Nurse NNB has noticed his lack of ability with climbing but she'd done a great job of revealing their exact location with the landmarks in the background.

Reactions: 5
Listening again I do think it sounds more like "Mummy pushing it"
As others have said, regardless, she's too busy filming him to give him 1-1 and he was obviously unsupervised or supposed to be under Ash's supervision if no one else knows how he got there. My toddler isn't always supervised but they can't wander outside.

Glad Nurse NNB has noticed his lack of ability with climbing but she'd done a great job of revealing their exact location with the landmarks in the background.
Terrifying that someone who has never met her can work out precisely her address (and floor plan), her son’s childminder location, her in law’s holiday home and now her in law’s house - and presumably the latter two are typically going to be empty for certain periods of the year, which Ashley then announces.

Terrifying that someone who has never met her can work out precisely her address (and floor plan), her son’s childminder location, her in law’s holiday home and now her in law’s house - and presumably the latter two are typically going to be empty for certain periods of the year, which Ashley then announces.
It’s absolutley terrifying considering the amount of weirdos that follow her

Reactions: 5
Errr that blazer looks RIDICULOUS. There’s oversized to look cool ✌🏼 then there’s looking like your dad dressed you.

They took Alf to the outdoor pool. Hasn’t it been chucking it down all day everywhere? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.