Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single mention as to where Alf was last night 💔 Tommy was in London taking over from NNB so where was Alf? She couldn’t give a duck about that child. I guess Rara did overtime. Only Ada logistics matter ✨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ridiculous! Ada was at the childminder’s 9-5 and will be again soon. She lives, what, an hour from London? If Ada can do 8 hours at the childminder, what do we need to know about “tHe LoGiStIcS” of the crappy awards?!
She got childcare, got people to meet her at the hotel, got dressed, went out, had TNB bring Ada to her. Ground breaking!!
She’s going to call herself “supermum” again isn’t she 🥴
She literally could have got the train there and back and left Ada at home with MIL!

Reactions: 11
Ada wasn’t in CM yesterday. Apparently Nana had her ‘all day’ even though she had her most the morning running ‘around town getting nappies’. My bet is she’s lured NNB a night in a London hotel with Ada whilst TNB stayed with Alf.
---
No sorry, I didn’t mean Ada was with the CM yesterday, just if she can do 8 hours at CM’s she should be able to do 8 hours at home with childcare. Ash made it more complicated than needed by taking NNB, getting the nanny to care for Alf, get Tommy to come to her in London then all travel back.
She could’ve had her hair and make up done at home, left at 5 and been back for midnight but she couldn’t miss the opportunity to make it into a whole event with a “photo shoot” at the hotel. No making compromises for the children as most of us do, she just dragged everyone all over to suit her.

NTAs are shite anyway. The amount of z list, reality nobodies who turn up for the chance of getting their pic in the paper is tragic.
---
She literally could have got the train there and back and left Ada at home with MIL!
Sorry, was typing at the same time. Exactly!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a bizarre set up when she was happy to leave Ada all day biting a bottle on one of the hottest days. With all the expense spent on hair, make up and spray tans, surely she could stretch to getting a car back home and not have to drag that poor baby out all night again. The whole family have no sense.

Reactions: 18
‘supports my career’
This is just getting silly now. You don’t have a bloody career-getting done up all day for a night out is not a career.

Also, why couldn’t NNB just look after Ada at Ashley’s house so Tommy could go straight after work? He obviously isn’t capable of looking after 2 children on his own in the evening either-any excuse to just parent one child and leave Alf god knows where.
These two are an absolute joke.

Reactions: 20
9ECAA35D-489D-499B-A107-4487A51CBD00.png

You can imagine it… her picking bits out for her rather than the winner 🤣 She can’t dress herself without numerous stylists and still looks tit let alone someone else 😩

How do you forget what size your child is? Is she buying newborn still? Ash screams of infantilisation.

E706EDCC-CCF7-4C58-A3C0-AAC70D19019B.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else follow ownitbabe? The way she talks about her first and second child, birth trauma, ppd and healing is so far removed from Trash. It really highlights what a piece of tit Ashley is

Reactions: 3
Yesterday's logistics did not make sense at all!
She really likes to make out her career is more important than anything else, doesn't she?! Fool on TNB & his family for enabling her to behave like that.
Does she think looking after 2 kids single handedly is impossible?

Reactions: 15
God,they’re all the bloody same. Ollie Locke referred to the NTAs as ‘work ‘ as well. I can’t with theses people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s entering this then?

View attachment 2429779
Given that she can barely dress herself and needs a stylist to show her how to wear clothes I can't imagine that anyone is going to get anything of use from a shopping session with her. She'll recycle the advice that she's been given so the winner needs to hope that they're the same shape and colouring as Ashley or the advice will be rubbish.
Though perhaps it's worth me entering, then I can see what advice she'd give to someone barely five foot tall with small boobs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A child that apparently had hip issues, stuck into a walkie at 6 months. Maybe it’s just me, but I totally despise those contraptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Most the influencers I follow who also went last night class it as a ‘night off’ even when they’re presenting….. but not Ashley who was nowhere to be seen! It’s WORK!!!!! 🫠🫠🫠
Also dragging favourite child to the hotel for attention is absolutely stupid.
Why didn’t she push her nursery start back a week so her EBF baby doesn’t start being forced to drink from a bottle and start being made to eat in the same week as a heatwave when she’s separated from her food!?!?
She could’ve kept her at home yesterday & let her feed all day long, got ready AT HOME & got a taxi an hour before to the event? But then again how could she make tons of insta videos and make out it’s like organising an army just so she can “have a night out” 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Everyone around her including her MIL are delusional & enablers. It’s absolutely disgusting to put your EBF baby into childcare without having got them used to a bottle, or be on hand to feed like some of the mums at our nursery were (they would come in 2/3x a day for their settling week).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else follow ownitbabe? The way she talks about her first and second child, birth trauma, ppd and healing is so far removed from Trash. It really highlights what a piece of tit Ashley is
really like her! she did a beautiful reel the other day about her guilt over her firstborns early years and how she didn't get the best version of her because she had PPD. seems like her partner is really on it also. and she has help from in laws but is very candid about it and grateful. She also talks about how she was too proud to ask for help before and now she's doing the opposite. but most importantly she enjoys her children and her elder daughter looks switched on and engaged. the difference is staggering

Reactions: 8
I can’t get my head around her haphazard approach to bottle feeding. It’s like after all this time she still doesn’t understand how feeding an infant works! She gets home from dropping Alf off and feeds Ada as much as possible whilst also attempting to pump enough milk to last her 8.5 hours at childcare. Her pumping will be inefficient if she’s just fed Ada off the boob and her supply is going to get really screwed up. Although maybe that’s the point?! She’ll stop breastfeeding soon and blame it on Ada suddenly not being interested anymore or ‘self-weaning’ when in reality its just because her supply has dropped from not feeding responsively.

To help you out Ash - you’re supposed to pump to replace each feed you miss. You can’t just pump a whole day’s milk in one session unless you’ve built up to it. Try planning ahead for once in your life. And if you do it today whilst she’s at childcare you’ll actually have enough fresh milk in the fridge to give her tomorrow!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.