Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Guys! I need to tell you about the logistics" No you don't, nobody cares!
Ridiculous! Ada was at the childminder’s 9-5 and will be again soon. She lives, what, an hour from London? If Ada can do 8 hours at the childminder, what do we need to know about “tHe LoGiStIcS” of the crappy awards?!
She got childcare, got people to meet her at the hotel, got dressed, went out, had TNB bring Ada to her. Ground breaking!!
She’s going to call herself “supermum” again isn’t she 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She's a nobody at the NTA's and she's splashed out on:
- London Shopper
- Make up
- Hair
- Videographer

These people are either doing it for free or she pays them a fiver each as I don't get how she's financing it or why she even needs to other than making herself feel important and deluding herself into thinking this is "work".

"Guys! I need to tell you about the logistics" No you don't, nobody cares!
How DID she manage to wangle an invitation to the NTAs? Her television appearances have been nightmarish slow-mo car crashes of manic blinking, Ums, Likes and rattled-off ‘research’ (the first five results on Google). After each horror-filled segment, viewers rush to social media to tell her to shut up, something that no-one has been able to do since around 1990 (when, no doubt, she was being Exclusively Breastfed™️). She’s had to resort to travelling a hundred or so miles to appear as filler on one of C4’s lowest-rated and -financed daytime shows, often resorting to explaining that the mechanical whirring sound is not her brain going on standby, but that she’s pumping for Prechus Baybee Gurl (who bites bottles, given that she hasn’t been trained in how to use them). Do we reckon the blokes set up a book and gave 2-1 odds that she’d flop out a milk-engorged tit on the red carpet, or had a raft of their go-to influencers all come down with gastroenteritis from Em Clarkson’s chocolate fondue fountain? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ridiculous! Ada was at the childminder’s 9-5 and will be again soon. She lives, what, an hour from London? If Ada can do 8 hours at the childminder, what do we need to know about “tHe LoGiStIcS” of the crappy awards?!
She got childcare, got people to meet her at the hotel, got dressed, went out, had TNB bring Ada to her. Ground breaking!!
She’s going to call herself “supermum” again isn’t she 🥴
Ada wasn’t in CM yesterday. Apparently Nana had her ‘all day’ even though she had her most the morning running ‘around town getting nappies’. My bet is she’s lured NNB a night in a London hotel with Ada whilst TNB stayed with Alf.
---
74FA3CAF-0EBA-4DDE-B545-31834B1AF8DA.png

Tell me you read Tattle 😂😂😂😂 First time she’s been on her own with her children for the first time EVER.

Shame she couldn’t find some fresh clothes 🤢

Last edited:
So… I’ve just (as in the past twenty minutes) finished writing the second book in a series that I started back in March. Yes: two books written in longhand in under six months. I also haven’t had a summer break - I’ve been preparing students for Oxbridge entrance exams, personal statements and interviews, working on my Master’s Degree in C19th French history, dealing with fibroids (5 periods last month alone) and very stressful family issues.
I’m exhausted just reading that!

Hope you’re okay, love it when you pop back in ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it so strange the way she talks to Alf “Ada coming 9o’clock”. I have a toddler who is the same age and we talk to her normally. That’s how they learn. You repeat back what they’ve said but add in correcting language, not just parroting toddler speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
907F0091-6365-4E99-9D40-1993725527CF.png

Christ… she hasn’t even strapped Ada in the pram 😳 She’s bouncing about all over the shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah you’d say ‘yes, Ada is coming at 9o’clock’

Then they know you’ve acknowledged and understood what they’ve said (very important so they know you listen when they try to communicate) but you’ve also modelled the way to say it correctly. But Ash gives young children no more credit of intelligence and autonomy than she’d give a Maris piper, quite frankly. She probably thinks baby speak and behaviour is perfectly normal until they’re about 4, when they suddenly switch into being mini-adults and asking for bread from the local bakery in French and tying their own shoelaces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Tommy seems to be at home post 'school' drop off to be able to kiss Ada full on the lips 🤨
Why take Alf at 7.30 then?
Two parents at home and they ship him into childcare at the crack of dawn. Gotta get your money's worth I guess!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder where this was taken. Looks like possibly a hotel from the sign behind them - so Ada was dragged to London

IMG_4237.jpeg

EDIT

Oh yes, there we go!

IMG_4250.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So essentially this morning she’s had her tattle catch up and is making sure everyone knows she’s doing the ‘school run’ and then has spent the rest of the time googling herself to find positive articles / photos to repost

What an existence

Oh and she’s wearing the same clothes today as she did yesterday and last night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Ashley James switched into a bagg shirt"... did Ash write this about herself? Wouldn't surprise me! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m exhausted just reading that!

Hope you’re okay, love it when you pop back in ❤
It does sound a bit much, doesn’t it? Also, I have a dilemma: I have to edit book 1, type up and do a rough edit of book 2, and write book 3 (again by hand: I feel my work is so much more coherent and cohesive when I can connect directly with the page). But which to do first? I’ve been writing so much my right hand has turned into a stiff claw mottled with bruises; but that’s no reason to stop…
I hope you’re well, lovely, and that everything is going so much better. You truly deserve a “lovely day” or a thousand.
Do we reckon Ms James will ever try her hand at attempting to write a book (if someone helps her to spell out the polysyllabic (that means ‘long’, Ms James) words and confiscates her phone/flushes it down the lavatory?
Also, have we ever seen any example or indication that Alf is writing? Or is that a hopeless wish? I certainly can’t imagine Ms James sitting with him and patiently teaching him his ABCs, can you? On the other hand, if she doesn’t become bored with Exclusively Breastfed™️ Baybee Gurl once she’s weaned and has developed a distinct personality of her own, rather than acting as a mere extension of her narcissistic ‘mother’, she’ll be writing Dickinsonian and Joycean prose and poetry by the age of 23/4…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet she stinks 🫣 That shirt would look much nicer both bits tucked in. This woman’s a walking fashion disaster 😂 I’m filled with disgust though that she doesn’t strap Ada in the pram. If she hit one bit of dodgy pavement she’d be out. It doesn’t bare thinking about 💔

What a tit mother she is.

Reactions: 13
It does sound a bit much, doesn’t it? Also, I have a dilemma: I have to edit book 1, type up and do a rough edit of book 2, and write book 3 (again by hand: I feel my work is so much more coherent and cohesive when I can connect directly with the page). But which to do first? I’ve been writing so much my right hand has turned into a stiff claw mottled with bruises; but that’s no reason to stop…
I hope you’re well, lovely, and that everything is going so much better. You truly deserve a “lovely day” or a thousand.
Do we reckon Ms James will ever try her hand at attempting to write a book (if someone helps her to spell out the polysyllabic (that means ‘long’, Ms James) words and confiscates her phone/flushes it down the lavatory?
Also, have we ever seen any example or indication that Alf is writing? Or is that a hopeless wish? I certainly can’t imagine Ms James sitting with him and patiently teaching him his ABCs, can you? On the other hand, if she doesn’t become bored with Exclusively Breastfed™️ Baybee Gurl once she’s weaned and has developed a distinct personality of her own, rather than acting as a mere extension of her narcissistic ‘mother’, she’ll be writing Dickinsonian and Joycean prose and poetry by the age of 23/4…
If you need a proofreader, I’m sure Ashley has some time on her hands

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet she stinks 🫣 That shirt would look much nicer both bits tucked in. This woman’s a walking fashion disaster 😂 I’m filled with disgust though that she doesn’t strap Ada in the pram. If she hit one bit of dodgy pavement she’d be out. It doesn’t bare thinking about 💔

What a tit mother she is.
She is an absolute twit for this. I tripped over horribly crossing a busy road with my baby once, actually fractured my wrist trying to right the buggy from tipping over, and if my baby who was about Ada’s age at the time hadn’t been strapped in securely there’s no way he wouldn’t have gone flying out into the road. Just who the duck does she think she is that that wouldn’t happen to her and Ada wouldn’t smash her little head open on the concrete?!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.