Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief! Do childminders get payed well? They bloody should. How can she have 6 children in her care and see to all their needs? Tbf,from that report,she sounds great.

And here we go again:
‘I don’t live for men to find me attractive’ - bet that comment isn’t even from a man,she’s just pretending it is so she can go on one again. I’m going to have to stop looking at her page-so much crap going on today.
All this coming from the woman who did lads magazines in her underwear? Is she aware she’s a hypocrite or is she just mindblowingly thick?

Reactions: 21
Interesting that drop off to the CM is at her house, then pick up is from the church hall. Scary how an internet stranger can find this all out (lucky for Ash I’m normal, if not lacking in sanity from actually being a parent 24/7) That’s probably why Ada went at 9am. I wonder how she gets all the kids to the hall? Why not just take Alf at 9am? She really does loathe Alf doesn’t she?

Reactions: 13
You know what I find crazy and so odd. I know they get AllPlants and must get other food delivered, but she never does a story just popping to the shop, or going on a walk round the block, in a local park…just nothing that builds the fundamental building blocks of having kids. It might be a bit dull but it’s so normal…! Not sure I’ve ever seen Alf in a trolley? My kid loves the SmartShop and helps me with that, scanning stuff for me at not even 2. We do it together. Even a drink in a local cafe, she doesn’t do. So strange.

She’s getting her content ideas from here again. She’s got to pop to the shops for nappies. 😂🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that drop off to the CM is at her house, then pick up is from the church hall. Scary how an internet stranger can find this all out (lucky for Ash I’m normal, if not lacking in sanity from actually being a parent 24/7) That’s probably why Ada went at 9am. I wonder how she gets all the kids to the hall? Why not just take Alf at 9am? She really does loathe Alf doesn’t she?
They probably end up at the church hall after the CM has done the school run with the older kids. So her comment about Alf being the oldest- I suppose he might be if you don’t count the kids she has for wraparound care. In regards to ratios I think she can only have one child under the age of one. She can look after 6 in total BUT only 3 can be under the age of five. So yesterday I guess poor Alf would have been dropped off, taken on the school run with the older kids and then gone on to the church hall, while Trash sat at home with Ada.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For someone who does so little parenting how has she realised she’s out of nappies 🤣 So relatable. Ada will be in a trolley next whilst she walks around pumping looking for men to flash the pump to 🤣

---
F3375886-25A2-41C0-9F4D-200D8CBB6E1E.png

‘Oh wow Ash, you’re totally glowing at the moment!’

‘Ah thanks. It’s the 1 carrot I eat everyday’.

I have no words for this absolute brain dead moron 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For someone who does so little parenting how has she realised she’s out of nappies 🤣 So relatable. Ada will be in a trolley next whilst she walks around pumping looking for men to flash the pump to 🤣

---
View attachment 2427495
‘Oh wow Ash, you’re totally glowing at the moment!’

‘Ah thanks. It’s the 1 carrot I eat everyday’.

I have no words for this absolute brain dead moron 😂
What’s up Doc 🥕🥕🥕🐰🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny she’s run out of nappies when there was a pack of pampers on top of the pram yesterday when they did the pick up from CM?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Funny she’s run out of nappies when there was a pack of pampers on top of the pram yesterday when they did the pick up from CM?
You’re right!!
---
I mean I guess it could be Alf or Ad that’s run out. But that actually looks like a smaller pack of nappies underneath in red? Either way, once you’re a proven liar, people will think you’re lying all the time. And in her case, she usually is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re right!!
---
I mean I guess it could be Alf or Ad that’s run out. But that actually looks like a smaller pack of nappies underneath in red? Either way, once you’re a proven liar, people will think you’re lying all the time. And in her case, she usually is.
She could have been taking that pack for the childminder. But either way, she said she only had an hour before she had to leave then she's fannying about on stories, checking her DMs for something to rant about and doing promos for Elvie. I assume TNB is collecting the kids later so she wouldn't need the nappies just now, could he not have picked some up? All seems like an effort to seem so rushed off her feet she needs the childcare and overstating the #mumlife juggle to justify herself.

If you were buying nappies, would you not just buy a pack of each, to be on the safe side? Especially when TNB was there to help carry them. Nappies are not going to go to waste. Likely to be Ada who’s run out, I’d say TNB keeps on top of his stock for Alf. He probably takes care of everything for Alf and she has Ada’s on her to do list.

Last edited:
So she had her hair done at 7:30 am for the NTA's I assume and in her latest video it's practically fallen out. So will she get it redone?

• Haha
She’ll have Michael and Athena come out to her hotel room tonight. She only had her hair done yesterday morning to shoot a reel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is just so boring. I don’t even want to hate watch her stories anymore - I know it’s going to be batting eyelashes, spending 3 hours & £300 on getting ready to “work” aka shoot 20 mins content in her bed with her tits out, slagging off Alf enough to get engagement in her DMs & then her scrolling through Instagram to find someone else’s posts to rip off.

I can imagine her PR Assistant is trying to get her to try different things hence the little family trip videos that didn’t work. And now it will the weekly commute to SPL for free, while she looks like a rabbit in the headlights & clutches her notes.

Even the trolls are getting bored of you, Ash. You’re really dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
3D373188-DF8E-4A10-B2C0-A2A0471B1EC9.jpeg

Tonight’s NTA dress after London Tattle shopper saw the carrot story and Ash wanting a ‘glow’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well of course she’s not wearing this.
It’s not showing her b00bs.

Increasingly convinced Tattle Londonshopper is one of us, trying to get Ash to cover up a bit.

IMG_4212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.