Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90E531EE-5ADA-4B00-BAC2-3A5D624FCAAE.jpeg

Is Ash planning on nabbing #giftedfreebies or something 😂 Red dress was WAY nicer. Well done Tatiana!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she looks like that quality street that always gets left in the tin because it’s rank.

Paired with the handbag and it looks like something Heidi Pratt might have worn on the Hills in about 2009.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for sharing the OFSTED report @InTheDollsHouse.
I wonder what she did that contravened the terms of her registration.
Also interesting that they say she works year round when she's very clearly term time only, much to Ash's dismay.
Maybe they'll do that US road trip next summer!

I don’t get why she always insists on wearing these tight strapless gowns when she’s breastfeeding, it must be so uncomfortable after a few hours. Mind you she might try and film a handsfree Elvie pump reel from the ntas 😂 later
---
Also, sends Ada (and Alf) to childcare so she can post 28 stories in less than 24 hours 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For real though, why is she going to this? I don’t understand why it’s relevant to her 😅

Does this mean staying overnight somewhere without baby Ad? Who allegedly won’t take a bottle and can’t bear to be separated from Ash?

Reactions: 15
For real though, why is she going to this? I don’t understand why it’s relevant to her 😅

Does this mean staying overnight somewhere without baby Ad? Who allegedly won’t take a bottle and can’t bear to be separated from Ash?
Presume she begged for an invite.

Or is Tommy in the room with Ad like he was with Alf before, and Alf tonight is at home with someone else (Rara? Nana?) after having been out of the house since 7.30 this morning 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wondering how she’s doing this if Ada’s in CM tomorrow? (said she’s with her twice a week but not on Fridays so…) Tommy will be in the hotel room with Ada and the bottle she won’t take. If he’s trying to ‘make it’ he should be showing his face at these things too surely?

If Tommy calls her back for boobs it’ll be ‘baby girl needed me - her home.’ Unlike Alf who was her ball and chain and tried to ruin her career 🙄

Reactions: 12

I think Alf is with Rara on Tuesdays so no doubt she's pulling a double shift

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’ll probably do a recreation of that photo she took of breastfeeding Alf after the NTA’s that time. But this will be more ✨special ✨ because it’s prized BabyAd.

Ok, I don’t feel good about this because I bloody hate The DM, but I had to see the hideous dress without her ridiculous filtering.
IMG_2795.png

---
It’s VILE. 100% correct with the shite quality street comparison. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When I read the caption at the top of that photo I thought for a moment she was advertising grain free wet dog food.

Then I realised that no, she was just dressed up totally unrelatedly as a dog’s dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.