Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i asked this earlier in the thread - apparently he was reacting to Alf moving around more so she has sent him to her parents
Yeh I remember her saying and she made out it was best for the dog but I think she just couldn’t be bothered with a baby and a dog and she couldn’t give the baby away!

Reactions: 7
She’s the biggest hypocrite!

Oh no I looked shiny so I’ve put a filter on this picture.

How has she managed to do a u-turn on almost every single thing she stood for! I can’t stand her now.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s just angry her life hasn’t turned out like the others in MIC so she does anything to stay relevant including having this false body confidence narrative

Reactions: 6
I find myself rolling my eyes at all the people who message her about ‘trying to change the mindset and being embarrassed until she gave them confidence’. I’ve been a stay at home mum and when people imply that’s easy I’ve never had a problem laughing right in their face. Everyone is cracking on as best they can, and usually doing their job fully dressed

Reactions: 8
She is so nauseating. The way she’s now raving about how great it is that Alfie now has structured naps like she’s discovered something new (hun we’ve all been doing that with our babies since they were about three months old). Clearly her maternal instincts weren’t quite right when she gave Alfie no routine, no structured naps or bedtime because the poor chap wasn’t getting any quality sleep. But of course Ashley always knows best.

Reactions: 12
She is so nauseating. The way she’s now raving about how great it is that Alfie now has structured naps like she’s discovered something new (hun we’ve all been doing that with our babies since they were about three months old). Clearly her maternal instincts weren’t quite right when she gave Alfie no routine, no structured naps or bedtime because the poor chap wasn’t getting any quality sleep. But of course Ashley always knows best.
But she still moans that he woke her at 4.30....despite the fact she also went to bed at 7pm...so they both got 91/2 hrs sleep! ( she should try to get him back to sleep at that time as he needs 11-12 hrs sleep at that age....but that's another matter)
And, yes maybe check the weather if you're planning an outside outing in February in U.K. it's still winter, you plum
The sad reality of childcare is that it's an expensive option for many parents not just mothers 🙄
I stayed at home when I had 3 children as it would have cost more than my salary to send them to nursery/ childminder ( and in the 90's there were no nursery vouchers "free nursery hours" ) ....it came down to economics as my husband earned x3 what I earned , so I stayed at home and didn't regret it for a moment and realise I was very privileged to have that time at home with them, when my husband barely saw them until he had a complete breakdown from working too much

Gee, could that be because he gets enough sleep; enough food and entertainment and a parent who isn’t permanently condescending and anti man to him?
13C58B96-30FD-4AD8-BE60-E96742159EF6.png

also; absolutely hate it when people don’t sort their kids ears out under hats. How uncomfortable for your child?

Eugh she’s so annoying.
I don’t get this whole staying at home is a job thing, saying her day off isn’t a day off because she’s parenting. Does she thing mums that work full time aren’t doing the family admin and emotional load whilst they’re working? Because I am. And my days off are a day off, being with my daughter is a pleasure Not a job.

It’s honestly WILD to me how much she comments about how busy she is with work but she uploads pretty much a story every hour. When I’m busy with work I don’t even have time to glance at my phone never mind write an essay every 60 minutes.

Gee, could that be because he gets enough sleep; enough food and entertainment and a parent who isn’t permanently condescending and anti man to him? View attachment 1039406

also; absolutely hate it when people don’t sort their kids ears out under hats. How uncomfortable for your child?
I know all children develop at different rates and we shouldn't compare but surely she must be able to see how her nephew is thriving with a routine and decent sleep!

Reactions: 2
Can we all demand to know how she spends 4 days working please??! Doing what exactly Ashley? What on earth does she have to do that warrants 32 hours per week?!?! How she can call what she does ‘work’ and put herself in the same bracket as mothers who actually work is BEYOND LAUGHABLE.

Also- as a working mother who works in an office 4 days a week, my day off is just that. Yes I haven’t got my feet up and I am not relaxing, but I am looking after a child I chose to bring into this world, yes it’s exhausting, yes I’m just as tired at the end of the day if not more so, but spending time with my child is definitely not in the same bracket as my career- so no, I would not call it a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we all demand to know how she spends 4 days working please??! Doing what exactly Ashley? What on earth does she have to do that warrants 32 hours per week?!?! How she can call what she does ‘work’ and put herself in the same bracket as mothers who actually work is BEYOND LAUGHABLE.

Also- as a working mother who works in an office 4 days a week, my day off is just that. Yes I haven’t got my feet up and I am not relaxing, but I am looking after a child I chose to bring into this world, yes it’s exhausting, yes I’m just as tired at the end of the day if not more so, but spending time with my child is definitely not in the same bracket as my career- so no, I would not call it a job!
She wouldn't last a minute in a real job....imagine her working 12 hr shifts on a ward not able to have proper break to eat or drink , go to the loo, let alone look at her phone,....then drive 30 miles home , pick up child from childminder, breastfeed child, settle child to sleep ,then cook meal for yourself and husband ( who you've not seen for 3 days as he's been doing on call in ITU for 72 hrs without a break) and put on a wash/ clean flat...cos that was my reality when my daughter was born 28years ago. I was back at work 14 weeks after c section with no family support...it's still the daily reality for many parents - not just mothers , but Ashley's so privileged she can't see it

Reactions: 11
OMG guys hold the front page - Ashley's little boy is having scheduled naps!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG guys hold the front page - Ashley's little boy is having scheduled naps!

Yeah did you know that when they have scheduled naps, you can like.. plan around the naps and like actually get things done??!! Wonder if other mothers know about this hashtag mum hack of Ashley’s 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing I can say in defence of any of it is that (as a sty at home mum myself) it is bleeping relentless sometimes - I have a 2 year old and a baby under 1 so probably harder for me than her - and sometimes I wish I could go to work. In the long run, yes I feel privileged to be able to be at home but it is bleeping tiring and I am parenting around the clock, I have very little to no adult conversation and I feel like gauging my eyes out sometimes and locking myself in the dark with headphones in but obviously I don’t do that.
My point is.. it’s hard *work* and my brain is awake almost 24hrs; I can never fall into a deep sleep especially with a toddler who seems to always be sick and breastfeeding a baby. At least those that go to work get a break and yes it is a break so sometimes I feel I deserve a lot more credit than some people that go to an actual job.

lol long post but just my pov. I cannot relate to her specifically though because I love my children dearly and one of the first thoughts I had after giving birth was “what was my life and purpose before this child?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing I can say in defence of any of it is that (as a sty at home mum myself) it is bleeping relentless sometimes - I have a 2 year old and a baby under 1 so probably harder for me than her - and sometimes I wish I could go to work. In the long run, yes I feel privileged to be able to be at home but it is bleeping tiring and I am parenting around the clock, I have very little to no adult conversation and I feel like gauging my eyes out sometimes and locking myself in the dark with headphones in but obviously I don’t do that.
My point is.. it’s hard *work* and my brain is awake almost 24hrs; I can never fall into a deep sleep especially with a toddler who seems to always be sick and breastfeeding a baby. At least those that go to work get a break and yes it is a break so sometimes I feel I deserve a lot more credit than some people that go to an actual job.

lol long post but just my pov. I cannot relate to her specifically though because I love my children dearly and one of the first thoughts I had after giving birth was “what was my life and purpose before this child?!”
I work part time now my kids in school and the days I am at work is the easiest days. Sitting all day. Sitting in silence if I feel like it. Talking to adults in a normal voice. But I don’t feel validated by someone taking pics of themselves for insta telling me life is so hard, especially a day after saying she hates doing mum stuff

• Heart
I work part time now my kids in school and the days I am at work is the easiest days. Sitting all day. Sitting in silence if I feel like it. Talking to adults in a normal voice. But I don’t feel validated by someone taking pics of themselves for insta telling me life is so hard, especially a day after saying she hates doing mum stuff
I agree totally. God having one child was a breeze compared to two so I don’t know how she finds it so difficult; he seems so placid and easy going.
I was just making the point that it is just as credible being at home or with your kids all day keeping them occupied than it is sitting in an office all day at a computer.

Reactions: 1
I agree totally. God having one child was a breeze compared to two so I don’t know how she finds it so difficult; he seems so placid and easy going.
I was just making the point that it is just as credible being at home or with your kids all day keeping them occupied than it is sitting in an office all day at a computer.
Then again she does have to write 400 paragraph long captions for every story, post and ad! I wonder where Alf is while she is stripping down to her undies for another post. Being a mum is non stop, we have another school bug here and I know I’m going to be up all night listening to my oldest cough and going to offer him a drink

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.