Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. She’s on her bed clutching a piece of cardboard. As you do.

Reactions: 6
‘I don’t enjoy the mum stuff in the day’

then going on to say she’s happier doing own work and not forcing something she doesn’t enjoy

erm wtf so she means she hates doing ‘mum stuff’ as she calls it which I presume means you know caring for her SON and being a PARENT which involves things like parks/baby classes/soft play which yes not every parent loves but does it because their child enjoys it and it helps develop them as a person?!

but no not Ashley because she doesn’t enjoy it she’s not ‘forcing something she doesn’t enjoy’ therefore just not doing it?!

can’t actually believe what she posts sometimes

8A2C53FC-05F5-4FFA-B598-AE8E3CE94B2B.png

Reactions: 11
‘I don’t enjoy the mum stuff in the day’

then going on to say she’s happier doing own work and not forcing something she doesn’t enjoy

erm wtf so she means she hates doing ‘mum stuff’ as she calls it which I presume means you know caring for her SON and being a PARENT which involves things like parks/baby classes/soft play which yes not every parent loves but does it because their child enjoys it and it helps develop them as a person?!

but no not Ashley because she doesn’t enjoy it she’s not ‘forcing something she doesn’t enjoy’ therefore just not doing it?!

can’t actually believe what she posts sometimes

View attachment 1033176
We definitely need the eye roll emoji for her!....honestly, why the hell did she have a baby and what did she expect?
I also saw a piece (sorry it's The Daily Fail) about Louise Thomson regarding her PTSD following her very traumatic childbirth in November, where she nearly died, and spent 5 weeks in ITU... and how she finds it almost impossible to do anything because of her all consuming anxiety and can barely get out of the house because of this ....and look who's commented....making it all about how SHE felt ....I'm sure Louise took great solace from her comment! And no it probably didn't make her feel better
E348142E-EDFF-426F-B8C2-6AB6C25298D8.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else shocked at how grubby that sofa is that she’s flogging on marketplace for nearly £600. It’s filthy 🥴

Reactions: 5
She needs to write her own scientific book: The Science of Ensuring your Child Knows How Much you Regret their Existence by Ashley James

1. Publish these private thoughts and feelings with thousands of followers (they may only be stories but the internet never forgets):
- how having a baby has sometimes felt like the worst and most permanent decision of your life
- how at one point you "hated" your baby for biting you
- how you don't enjoy doing "mum stuff in the daytime" (more commonly known as being a parent and looking after your child)
2. Discover childcare and tell the world you are putting him there 4 days a week so you can do something you actually enjoy, which is taking naked/semi-dressed selfies, advertising Alpro and being outraged by everything

But don't worry he will be ok in the long run as he was never left to cry at bedtime????

I hope she wakes up one day and realises how much of this time she has wasted by complaining, moaning and bitching about the patriarchy forcing her to look after a child she chose to have.

I am also self-employed and only work in the evenings now. Sitting down at the computer after a long day of "doing mum stuff" can be the last thing I want to do, but by chatting to other mums, I am so so grateful that I get to spend all this time with my babies and still earn money when millions of other mums don't have that option. She needs to remember that the days may seem long, but the months and years are quick.

(Sorry, she has really riled me with that "mum stuff" comment)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. She doesn’t enjoy mum stuff in the day? What the actual duck. She should never have had a baby. When else do you do mum stuff because at night they sleep so that only leaves the day? so she basically just doesn’t enjoy being a mum. She is a terrible person.

bleeping hell. She doesn’t enjoy mum stuff in the day? What the actual duck. She should never have had a baby. When else do you do mum stuff because at night they sleep so that only leaves the day? so she basically just doesn’t enjoy being a mum. She is a terrible person.
She enjoys being a mum at night time now because he sleeps!
I don’t always enjoy doing ‘mum stuff’, I don’t think anyone does as it can be tedious and repetitive. But then you’ll get little moments throughout the day where they do things that make your heart swell and it’s a privilege to be able to spend this time with them, when they are little and learning so much.
Really won’t surprise me if she ships him off to boarding school at the earliest opportunity. 😔

Reactions: 9
She enjoys being a mum at night time now because he sleeps!
I don’t always enjoy doing ‘mum stuff’, I don’t think anyone does as it can be tedious and repetitive. But then you’ll get little moments throughout the day where they do things that make your heart swell and it’s a privilege to be able to spend this time with them, when they are little and learning so much.
Really won’t surprise me if she ships him off to boarding school at the earliest opportunity. 😔
I know!!! I love Taking my 10 month old out to the park to soft play because it makes him so happy and that makes me happy. But she’s so selfish she doesn’t care.

I know!!! I love Taking my 10 month old out to the park to soft play because it makes him so happy and that makes me happy. But she’s so selfish she doesn’t care.
I don't see her doing crafts, painting , baking, soft play, visiting petting farm, sea zoo , playing in garden Ashley's garden looks devoid of any child friendly activities ....all the thing my kids love doing and I loved spending time with them too!
As my kids got older I was ferrying them all over the place for after school activities/clubs/ swimming galas and only had 1 evening when we weren't out doing something....she really needs to get used to driving!
I never had any time for myself until they were older teenagers, and I don't regret it -their friends still say they used to love coming to our house and I actually loved having a houseful of teenagers to make brunch for!
they've all left home now, so my husband and I can go travelling now instead!
Ashley is an extremely selfish, narcissistic , opinionated individual

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t enjoy the ‘mum stuff during the day’
The day has its bad bits, like the cleaning up and the mess / tiredness and crankiness sometimes etc but the taking them out, playing with them, watching them learn, feeding them.. surely that’s all at the very heart of being a mum- so she is essentially saying she doesn’t enjoy being a mum, as without the day what else is there.. bath and bed?! We all have those really crappy days but come on girl!

Why this woman had a child is genuinely beyond me.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure every mother or father has had days where they want to pull their hair out and go mad but to say I don’t like parenting during the day??? Which when they’re sleeping is most of the parenting you have to do at all? It’s a disgraceful thing to say.

She worries so much about not letting him cry so he forms a secure attachment but speaking from experience his lack of crying (also isn’t good) is the least of his worries when it comes to attachment with her. I’ve no idea what way my parents got me to sleep and I wasn’t breastfed but I can say with certainty neither of those things are the things that were the basis of my relationship with my mother. How she spoke to and about me and the feeling I got from her is what formed my opinion of her. Ashley is in for a rude awakening when she realises how Alfie actually needed much more sleep and her method hasn’t done what she thinks it has. I think she’ll be the type of woman to constantly remind him he owes her for all she’s done for him. I can’t see him having a great relationship with her when he’s older and I honestly don’t know how Tommy has lasted and I know that’s awful but my god the way she speaks of her son would break your heart.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure every mother or father has had days where they want to pull their hair out and go mad but to say I don’t like parenting during the day??? Which when they’re sleeping is most of the parenting you have to do at all? It’s a disgraceful thing to say.

She worries so much about not letting him cry so he forms a secure attachment but speaking from experience his lack of crying (also isn’t good) is the least of his worries when it comes to attachment with her. I’ve no idea what way my parents got me to sleep and I wasn’t breastfed but I can say with certainty neither of those things are the things that were the basis of my relationship with my mother. How she spoke to and about me and the feeling I got from her is what formed my opinion of her. Ashley is in for a rude awakening when she realises how Alfie actually needed much more sleep and her method hasn’t done what she thinks it has. I think she’ll be the type of woman to constantly remind him he owes her for all she’s done for him. I can’t see him having a great relationship with her when he’s older and I honestly don’t know how Tommy has lasted and I know that’s awful but my god the way she speaks of her son would break your heart.
She joked in one of her videos how she wasn’t getting him a present for his birthday because he’s going to be loving rent free for the next 18 years… she is deffo the type to remind him he owes her.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t have the energy to read through today’s ramblings 😵💫

She says she’s too lazy and can’t be bothered to cut up fruit for her son to eat (and so chooses to buy individually plastic wrapped fruit instead) because she’s “so busy with work”, but can spend hours on end moaning and rambling on about the same topic on her stories…

Reactions: 18
Ashley’s guide to weaning is up! She started just over 6 months ago & is “pretty chilled” about the whole process, ie she pretty much gave up soon after the Annabel Karmel #gifted masterclass….

But “Hey Guys!” Guess what?
Asda have sensed Alf’s plight & realised that his Mum was only ever going to take ready prepared food out of packets & pop it into her #previouslygifted Tupperware.
They have #kindlygifted meals, snacks & yet more ready to eat fruit so Ashley doesn’t have to waste her time on Mum stuff.
(She can still do her best to convey emotion via her Botoxed face for the inevitable selfie or 10)

• Haha
  • Sick
The Asda ad “Alf enjoyed it all so much we have none left” = duck I’ve used all the baby food and snacks and forgot I have an ad to make 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.