Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then again she does have to write 400 paragraph long captions for every story, post and ad! I wonder where Alf is while she is stripping down to her undies for another post. Being a mum is non stop, we have another school bug here and I know I’m going to be up all night listening to my oldest cough and going to offer him a drink
Lol literally in the same boat here. Another cough throughout the night, a walrus snoring oh and a baby on my nipples all night 👍🏼🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t think people give enough to credit to mums looking after their children all day. During lockdown my husband said ‘I used to want to have maternity but it’s bloody hard work’ 🤣 (he is a very good dad and we do everything 50/50) but it is very hard work! Having said that I don’t think there should be a comparison of what is harder work, either stay at joke mum or going to work… we are all raising tiny humans regardless of whether we are at home all day with them or working, each is as tough as the other deserves credit.

What annoys me though is how she doesn’t see having a day off work as a day off because she resents Alf so much. I love my weekends with my son and nothing makes me more content than having a really good family weekend.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Ashley they way she sees the world. There’s no joy. I took my 10mo
To soft play yesterday and he had the best time and I had so much fun with him and I can’t stop looking at all the pictures because it makes me so happy and I do this weekly as well as the park ect and every time it brings me so much joy. She doesn’t have that. She’s only happy when she’s with another person on an outing with Alf and it’s something for the gram.

Totally agree with you all. there is no harder job than raising your kids right in my opinion, it’s beyond exhausting and never ever ending!

however my brain just can’t thinn of raising my child in the same bracket as a job, as that is my personal life, my choice, my future, basically my reason for being!

What Ashley does is compare looking after your child to a paid job- comparing the hours, pay etc.. she calls it unpaid labour for example. I just can’t relate to that way of thinking. I feel like by doing so, she takes the love and actual desire to look after your children out of it!

Reactions: 6
I think one person made a good point that her colleagues would say ‘enjoy your day off’ when looking after small children doesn’t feel like a day off, even if it is preferable to being at work! It feels like some colleagues think you’re having a lazy day when that’s far from the truth.
Ashley would get more work done and more enjoyment on her days with Alf if she put her phone down and stopped looking for things to be offended by!

Reactions: 8
If my work colleagues said enjoy your day off I would not be offended. I really don’t get her most of the time. She’s is difficult for the sake of being difficult

• Heart
Being able to not work and enjoy 1-1 time with your child is a lovely way to spend a day off

If my work colleagues said enjoy your day off I would not be offended. I really don’t get her most of the time. She’s is difficult for the sake of being difficult
Nor would I! It is my day off from my paid job and although knackering and full on at times, the best way to spend my day! The fact she thinks otherwise shows she sees looking after Alf as a chore and something she should receive remuneration and/or huge praise for! The most bizarre way of thinking I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 3
Thinking of your child as a chore is a vile way of thinking. I love looking after my daughter (and my son but he’s a teen so barely needs me now) , non of it is a chore, everything about it brings me joy. I feel sorry for Alf

She is an actual narcissist isn’t she? “I’ve always been a good mum” I think most mothers, including myself would say “I’m not perfect, but I try my best”. She thinks as she breastfed she is superior to any other mother. I’ve seen her make plenty of mistakes as a mother, one being to publicly admit that you hated being at home with your son or that you thought he was a mistake.
But yeh sure Ashley, pat yourself on the back, that’s if you can put your phone down to do it.

Reactions: 11
“Hi Ashley!” :LOL:
She’s definitely reading this board!
going on about how she loves being a mum.

• Haha
I’ve seen her make plenty of mistakes as a mother, one being to publicly admit that you hated being at home with your son or that you thought he was a mistake.
And leaving him to sleep unattended on a bed when he’s mobile whilst she’s downstairs 🤯

What a doozy of a post today. Yep 100% reads here, literally everything we talk about and mentioned the gender disappointment which someone asked about the other day.

D83014BF-8C13-4CDF-832F-FE2FADFFA790.jpeg

E4BC2ABF-E6BF-4759-BE6D-AAFB7A189088.jpeg

And duck off Mamas & Papas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s genuinely unhinged. This is not normal behaviour! Take your child out to do and see things for goodness sake - we’re not in lockdown anymore! There’s no excuse really. Go on walks, library, playgroups, swimming, coffee mornings for parent and toddlers - whatever! Just make a bleeping effort. It’s pathetic that’s she’s lounging around in her massive Essex house while bemoaning how caged they both feel. Idiot.
The Essex house she bought with pretty much NO garden or grass. Why would you do that with having a child?

Reactions: 5
I work in an office four days a week. My colleagues call my “day off” my “day off from them” 🤣

bleeping hell every post is like war and peace with this idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The back garden isn’t a bad size, the problem is that’s it’s all paved. If you landscaped it and added a lawn, a sandpit and a play area it would be fine for Alf but that wouldn’t fit Ashley’s aesthetic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.