Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to Ashley ‘I don’t enjoy doing mum stuff’ to suddenly gushing with ‘I love being a Mum’

In between her essays she’s wittered on about today I’ve seen her say ‘ I love being a Mum’ at least 3 times!

Reactions: 10
A lot of comments already about the mamas and papas bug chair, she’s incorrectly stated that they help babies learn to sit up on their own! I wonder how long until that’s edited out or the comments deleted?!
never once have I seen that thing at their house considering she loves it so much 😂

Reactions: 6
A lot of comments already about the mamas and papas bug chair, she’s incorrectly stated that they help babies learn to sit up on their own! I wonder how long until that’s edited out or the comments deleted?!
never once have I seen that thing at their house considering she loves it so much 😂
Another piece of unnecessary equipment....and totally impractical for taking with you to restaurants!
Alf is more than big enough to sit ina 'normal' high chair, despite what mother of the year Ashley says!

She loves being a mum because she has so many hours away from him so it’s a lot easier being a “good” mum when you’re happy and your own needs are catered for.

Reactions: 9
She loves being a mum because she has so many hours away from him so it’s a lot easier being a “good” mum when you’re happy and your own needs are catered for.
Yep! Exactly this. The irony being for her it has taken 4 days of childcare (while she is fannying around meeting mates and pretending to work), rather than the token yoga class or something the rest of us end up with 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely been reading here 😂 all of a sudden loves being a Mum when a few days ago she was about ready to pack it in.

Reactions: 8
Tommy’s parents taking Alf for his vaccinations is weird to me. Can’t she just book it for a day that either her or Tommy can go with him, it’s not like she has a 9-5 job where it’s hard to get time off! Vaccinations is definitely something a parent should do, not grandparents.

Reactions: 16
Tommy’s parents taking Alf for his vaccinations is weird to me. Can’t she just book it for a day that either her or Tommy can go with him, it’s not like she has a 9-5 job where it’s hard to get time off! Vaccinations is definitely something a parent should do, not grandparents.
And she's going to be going to the Brits awards the day after, when Alf will be feeling miserable....hope she's taken that into account of course she hasn't, what was I thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I get my mum or other half to take him if I can, I hate them 🥺

Reactions: 4
Poor boy will just want his mama.. or probably not as he senses her resentment so he’s not too bothered

Reactions: 2
You’d think one of the parents would make themselves free to take their baby to their jabs! The dates not set in stone, If something comes up that you really can’t change, just move the appointment! Poor bubba will just want his parents for cuddles afterwards. That makes me really sad.

Stating in her 12 paragraph caption, it’s great for babies from 3 months to develop core strength and then does a close up on her slow motion video showing the safety information on the chair clearly stating it should only be used from 6 months 🙄

Honestly this is her job, not only is she advertising a chair we’ve never ever seen her use she’s also putting unsafe, incorrect info out there to her thousands of followers! Mamas and papas have replied with 😍😍👏🏼👏🏼 as well 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Remember when pregnant Ashley said that she doesn’t mind the nights and is looking forward to staying awake with the baby all night as she’s so used to it from being a pretend DJ in the clubs?
HA
HA
HA!!!!!!

*smug face*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing like picking your 1 year old up after a whole day being away from them and then sitting down and rambling about a load of old bollocks instead of actually spending time with him before bed!!!

Also the picture she put on of him asleep on the bed: then proceeds to say she doesn’t know how they’ll move him into a cot because he moves about so much. HE SHOULDNT BE ON A BLOODY BED HE COULD EASILY ROLL OFF OF THEN SHOULD HE!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.