Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically what she is saying is "don't worry new mums, it does get better...soon you can start palming them off to childminders and grandparents and you don't have to look after them anymore"

Reactions: 12
Basically what she is saying is "don't worry new mums, it does get better...soon you can start palming them off to childminders and grandparents and you don't have to look after them anymore"
Hahaha that’s how I took it too! ‘Motherhood is better when you leave them with someone’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha that’s how I took it too! ‘Motherhood is better when you leave them with someone’ 🤣
Which is fair enough I mean who doesn’t like it when their kid goes to childcare/grandparents for a bit 🤣 but don’t play the ‘I don’t let my child cry, attachment parent, breastfeeding fanatically, perfect parent’ in the first place because you look like a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody else think this is super naive 🤣

I can bet when Alf is 18 months pushing 2 years there is no way he will just be able to fall asleep in a pram at bedtime! Once they get his routine down then he will need and most definitely WANT his own bed! This would really piss my 2 year old off, the closest to this is a car journey home and then transition him to bed but not in a restaurant or wherever else.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

I can bet when Alf is 18 months pushing 2 years there is no way he will just be able to fall asleep in a pram at bedtime! Once they get his routine down then he will need and most definitely WANT his own bed! This would really piss my 2 year old off, the closest to this is a car journey home and then transition him to bed but not in a restaurant or wherever else.
By that age he'll be fully mobile, running around the restaurant , having a full blown tantrum because he's still exhausted

Reactions: 3
She has said Alf was over at his grandparents and she slept in the spare room for the trial run, he was in bed with them. So he’s still not in a cot there either

Why’s he gone for 2 nights? Wouldn’t your first time away from him just be for 1?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why’s he gone for 2 nights? Wouldn’t your first time away from him just be for 1?
Exactly. Start small, just one night away with pickup / drop back early the next morning, then try a longer period away.

But to go from cosleeping & waking up so often through the night for reassurance/ to cuddle to 36-48 hours separation? Seems like a baptism of fire to me. (Even if they did do a trial run when Alfie slept in the same bed as his Gran ?+ Grandad with Ashley in another spare room.)

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion: “Alf’s not a mistake, I love being a mum. Don’t sexualise me - here, look at my bum”

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Does she not get that a child is supposed to effect your normal every day life? Like I’m not being funny but a child isn’t supposed to just slot into all your plans and excursions, when you make a choice to have a child you’re accepting that you’ll have to miss some events/parties/activities because the human that depends on you needs you for something else every so often?? It’s not supposed to be easy and kids aren’t supposed to just line up when it’s convenient for your calendar? She’s un-bleeping-real how selfish she is.. he hasn’t effected MY ability or freedom to go places and it’s actually given ME more freedom because that’s more important to her than her son getting decent rest?? Do one Ashley, going on about being such a good mum because she breastfed, that’s not the only marker for being a good parent you dose. He’s going to resent her so much when he’s older, paying for having been breastfed and the patriarchy and the fact she was disappointed he’s not a girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion: “Alf’s not a mistake, I love being a mum. Don’t sexualise me - here, look at my bum”
I would just change it to… Alfs a mistake, I hate being his Mum. Don’t sexualise me- here, look at my bum 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I don't think there's any harm in him going for two nights their first time but maybe that's just me. My ex and I went on a weekend away when our baby was 3 months old 😂 she was fine, although she was probably oblivious in fairness. Alf seems fine though so I wouldn't shame her for it

I would shame her for the fact she seems so relieved that he's gone and also her constant claims of how much she misses him are almost "the lady doth protest too much" because who's she trying to convince? I'm sure she loves him but motherhood is a prison to her. It's very obvious.

Reactions: 4
Who does she think she's kidding in her latest reel....putting Alf down for a nap in his cot and during the day...ffs it's a bundle of blankets in his cot.....do you think we're imbecile?
bollocks Ashley, we know he doesn't nap in His cot and definitely not during the day and then "pretending " to go when he's "crying "
just to sell her soul for a dyson vacuum
so much for empowering women 🙄
24EC9592-6DA4-478D-91B1-40F1166D9CBC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does she think she's kidding in her latest reel....putting Alf down for a nap in his cot and during the day...ffs it's a bundle of blankets in his cot.....do you think we're imbecile?
bollocks Ashley, we know he doesn't nap in His cot and definitely not during the day and then "pretending " to go when he's "crying "
just to sell her soul for a dyson vacuum
so much for empowering women 🙄
View attachment 1064102
I know I just laughed at this thinking erm where’s the baby 🤣
Plus yes he doesn’t sleep in his cot 🤪

Reactions: 1
Absolutely pissing myself at that.

Plus her dropping down onto the world’s hardest sofa. Must have proper hurt her arse!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.