Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rants about the police….. I agree it’s an issue and shouldn’t be ignore but if she’s so passionate about changing a profession why doesn’t she apply for a job and change it from within….. ahhhh because it’s Ashley and that would be far to much like hare work so I’ll just sit in my privileged house slating the whole profession …. Well done 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 9
What a terrible advert for the Asda baby food
I watched the vid… was basically her just talking for 5 mins saying how much she loves them
Thought there would be you know maybe Alf actually eating one?
Instead of Ashley holding up the packets saying we absolutely love it, can’t show you him eating our fav as he’s already ate it!
Or in other words… he hasn’t tried these at all or he has and didn’t eat/ended on floor

C1711E5B-3499-4BA8-AB09-8B9F46D7190B.png

Reactions: 1
Those strawberry and apple purée pouches that he’s ‘obsessed’ with, he should have been obsessed with them at 6 months!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe at this stage he’s not eating proper food. Pouches are fine at the beginning or when out and about (desperate or convenient) but by now mine we’re eating what we ate.

Reactions: 10
That Asda advert- the fact ‘he had demolished’ the fruit pouches already (aka: Ashley fed them to him, no one’s buying your 1 year old helps himself love) yet the tray meals which are more like actual food have been left u touched thus far, just shows where she’s at with this weaning. Surely you would give him the actual food which is suitable to a one year old as opposed to fruit that you use as an introduction to flavours.

Reactions: 2
She basically just can’t be bothered with weaning can she? It’s messy, you have to actually prepare food for yknow, the child that is solely dependent on you 😅 she lives off those allplants microwave meals that have probably been gifted to her. Parenting is too much effort for her.

Why the f*%£ did she even have Alf....do you think he was a 'mistake'...she certainly seems to give that impression...was she bored during lockdown and thought , hey why not, not got anything else to do...she's such a self centred, selfish b*#+h
Poor Alf and Tommy She blames men for everything
60CB53A2-1E14-4224-AED5-FE49E5EF364F.jpg
32BCC647-457F-4D2D-BA80-C71C1E9764E9.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why the f*%£ did she even have Alf....do you think he was a 'mistake'...she certainly seems to give that impression...was she bored during lockdown and thought , hey why not, not got anything else to do...she's such a self centred, selfish b*#+h
View attachment 1036926View attachment 1036927
Definitely comes across as Alf wasn't wanted. & looking at the account she tagged, this other lady doesn't have children. So in my eyes, perfectly acceptable to start that conversation. What isn't acceptable is having a one year old & saying you don't want to have a baby .... you're about 18 months too late in deciding that.

I wonder if there was even a conversation around going through with the pregnancy - although, knowing what Ashley is like if she found out she was pregnant and chose not to be a mother would she actively speak about abortion / abortion rights? She goes on about how much she hates Alf ... I wonder if she thinks she's made a mistake?

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong because it could have been another influencer who posted this but did Ashley at some point in pregnancy reference wanting a girl or being disappointed or something like that? Not 100% sure on this so please don’t shoot me if I’m wrong but I do remember reading that somewhere just can’t remember if it was her or someone else and the way she carries on I wouldn’t be surprised

Correct me if I’m wrong because it could have been another influencer who posted this but did Ashley at some point in pregnancy reference wanting a girl or being disappointed or something like that? Not 100% sure on this so please don’t shoot me if I’m wrong but I do remember reading that somewhere just can’t remember if it was her or someone else and the way she carries on I wouldn’t be surprised
She did, you're right.

If you watch the quick gender reveal video she doesn’t look too impressed to see blue lol
59D38EE7-1881-4A08-88B0-9677ED58145D.jpeg
5E1B92CB-6506-4B29-B935-E049D9DE0401.jpeg

View attachment 1036926View attachment 1036927
It's like she's stuck on her old beliefs, despite having contradicted or changed her mind about them because she went on to have a child of her own in the end anyway. She can't really have it both ways.

If you watch the quick gender reveal video she doesn’t look too impressed to see blue lol View attachment 1037156View attachment 1037158
That last line...

Thing is though I was never maternal before having a kid but it all comes so naturally. She also had a pet so there’s definitely already an element of being maternal there.

Reactions: 3
Thing is though I was never maternal before having a kid but it all comes so naturally. She also had a pet so there’s definitely already an element of being maternal there.
Speaking of which, where is Snoop?! Is he still at her parents? Is he not coming back?!

Yes but she has pretty much have her pet away but won’t admit it…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.