Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf has a temp this morning and she's thinking he'll be ok for the childminder, as she has a "shoot ".....he's prob feeling rough after his MMR vaccination yesterday .However if he has a temp, no childminder will want a sick child
welcome to parenthood....hope you have a back up plan!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Alf has a temp this morning and she's thinking he'll be ok for the childminder, as she has a "shoot ".....he's prob feeling rough after his MMR vaccination yesterday .However if he has a temp, no childminder will want a sick child
welcome to parenthood....hope you have a back up plan!
Yeah temp is the thing they don’t like because it can change quickly so put the shoot on hold!

Reactions: 2
It’s actually sad to see but I don’t think she looked one bit happy in those pics she got at the brits. She’s not happy doing mum stuff during the day, and now not happy heading out at night, I do actually feel sorry for her because she never does seem genuinely happy. She’s always complaining or fighting some imaginary fight. Maybe it’s the Botox but it seemed like she was miserable and couldn’t smile in those pics at all and everyone else I saw in pics was delighted to be there and having a great time. I do wonder when is she truly happy and content cause I wouldn’t wish the opposite on anyone
I don’t know if it’s the face she can barely smile now so she looks like she’s forcing a smile, paired with the dead behind the eyes look she had anyway.

Reactions: 6
Pouches and a cardboard pizza.

Poor kid.

I suppose it’s content in 6-12 months when she asks for help around his “fussy eating”.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the mess of poor Alf’s head 😭 what the hell did she expect? My little one is 11 months and there’s no way I’d ever leave her in my bed unattended. It was only a matter of time! But of course, don’t judge because Ashley knows best 🙃 this revolutionary way of getting to sleep is going well ……

Reactions: 13
She’s such an idiot. ‘Don’t troll me’. It’s not trolling to point out that a one year old left unattended on an adult bed is not a good idea, and we were proved right! She’s lucky he wasn’t hurt even worse.
And yes accidents do happen, but this one was completely preventable!

Reactions: 13
I hope to god she puts him in his cot tonight.....this was a totally preventable situation, just to appease her laziness regarding him sleeping in his cot
I hope she's got stair gates now that he's mobile now

It’s like she needs an excuse for everything. Had to stop breastfeeding cause he bit her. Had to get a nap consultant in cause he was tired. Had to start nursery cause she hates baby classes. Now instead of just putting him in the cot he has had to fall for her to have the push

Oh poor Alf, that bump looks horrible! I really don’t understand why he’s not in his own cot….if he’s sleeping up there on his own then he’d be fine to sleep alone in his cot surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s actually a really straightforward solution for this - just get him a floor bed.

He can safely be left to sleep, she can even co-sleep with a big enough bed, without the risk of him falling.

Problem is, she’s not been gifted one, so it’s not an option.

Reactions: 16
And quell surprise!! Alf is happier when he’s taken out and about and stimulated outdoors instead of being dumped in front of the TV! Revolutionary, she must do a podcast about this brand new information

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s actually a really straightforward solution for this - just get him a floor bed.

He can safely be left to sleep, she can even co-sleep with a big enough bed, without the risk of him falling.

Problem is, she’s not been gifted one, so it’s not an option.
Just what I thought, if she wanted to cosleeping she could get a floor bed but it wouldn’t go with her insta house aesthetic

Reactions: 4
Disgusting but hey as long as she was able to ‘switch off’ and have dinner.

But also even more disgusting that she’s now using this for content.

I’d be mortified if I was her sleep consultant. No way would I want my name associated with this tool.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.