Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Happy’ cos he’s been away from you all day? 😅😅 SORRY I cannot help myself pick at her because she does my nut in at the mo.

😂😂 honestly what do they think having a child is all about? Did they forget that when you have a baby abs are responsible for it you’re a ‘mum’. Also Ashley has never prioritised Alf.
If she prioritised Alf she would have put him into somewhat of a routine with sleep and day time naps a long long time ago instead of clinging on to her ‘my baby won’t change my life’ selfish narrative. Hopefully now she sees how beneficial a routine is she is kicking herself for being so bloody stupid for an entire year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting all the notes from childminders say he’s eaten ‘pouches’
🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If she prioritised Alf she would have put him into somewhat of a routine with sleep and day time naps a long long time ago instead of clinging on to her ‘my baby won’t change my life’ selfish narrative. Hopefully now she sees how beneficial a routine is she is kicking herself for being so bloody stupid for an entire year.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Couldn’t agree more. She’s been so selfish for a year, and now is basically doing what everyone else has been doing and seems to think she’s been revolutionary in her approach to motherhood. And get that baby in his own cot fast. My one year old is sooo active I just would never leave him in a bed on his own, even with a load of cushions around the edge like she does. Mad woman.

Reactions: 4
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Couldn’t agree more. She’s been so selfish for a year, and now is basically doing what everyone else has been doing and seems to think she’s been revolutionary in her approach to motherhood. And get that baby in his own cot fast. My one year old is sooo active I just would never leave him in a bed on his own, even with a load of cushions around the edge like she does. Mad woman.
Agree. My child is the same age as Alf and she wouldn’t last 10 seconds in the middle of a bed without making her way to the edge. How she can relax with him up there like that is mind boggling and I’m genuinely worried for him. He needs a safe space asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agree. My child is the same age as Alf and she wouldn’t last 10 seconds in the middle of a bed without making her way to the edge. How she can relax with him up there like that is mind boggling and I’m genuinely worried for him. He needs a safe space asap.
Same. We stayed in an Airbnb recently that “forgot” the travel cot for my child (same age as Alf).

We put him in the middle of a king size bed with pillows at the edge, and took it in turns to sit in the room & read/relax while he slept.

Reactions: 2
My 18mo hated her cot and has been sleeping on a double mattress floor bed since she turned 1. It would be a much safer option for Alf rather than leaving him unattended in their bed.

Reactions: 8
Ashley “I always follow my gut.”
Alf *sleeps very poorly & cries a lot*
Followers “Perhaps introduce a sleep routine?”
Ashley “Never!”
Also Ashley (after collab with Sleeping bunnies) “Alf sleeps so much better now that he’s in a routine!”

See also:-
* weaning vs bf: Ashley couldn’t be arsed to make suitable food from scratch so followed her instinct until Botox & other cosmetic injectables meant bf had to stop, but fortunately Ashley’s instinct for a commercial deal / way to pay HMRC debt kicked in & Asda came up with the deal goods
* doesn’t enjoy precious time with little Alf “Mum stuff” as instinct tells her she should be posing for endless selfies - preferably whilst in underwear *beware the patriarchy telling us to wear clothes* - and composing reams of fathomless text to go with it.
Solution > suddenly leave little darling Alf at childminder’s for several hours a day & get grandparents to take him for his vaccines.

That Ashley instinct is a great thing 🙄

Reactions: 14
Ashley “I always follow my gut.”
Alf *sleeps very poorly & cries a lot*
Followers “Perhaps introduce a sleep routine?”
Ashley “Never!”
Also Ashley (after collab with Sleeping bunnies) “Alf sleeps so much better now that he’s in a routine!”

See also:-
* weaning vs bf: Ashley couldn’t be arsed to make suitable food from scratch so followed her instinct until Botox & other cosmetic injectables meant bf had to stop, but fortunately Ashley’s instinct for a commercial deal / way to pay HMRC debt kicked in & Asda came up with the deal goods
* doesn’t enjoy precious time with little Alf “Mum stuff” as instinct tells her she should be posing for endless selfies - preferably whilst in underwear *beware the patriarchy telling us to wear clothes* - and composing reams of fathomless text to go with it.
Solution > suddenly leave little darling Alf at childminder’s for several hours a day & get grandparents to take him for his vaccines.

That Ashley instinct is a great thing 🙄
She made no mention of how Alf was behaving after his vaccinations today...totally glossed over that fact, despite her fobbing off the poor boy to Tommys's parents
Wonder how long it will be before Alf gets his first virus/illness from being at the childminder and finally mixing with other kids ....bet she won't feel too happy then, because it will mean she has to actually care for her son
She's off to The Brits tomorrow 🙄.....cue all the pampering and preening and eye bleeping to her phone

Reactions: 6
So Tommy got up at 4:30 yesterday and today as Alf is waking up early and Ashley is "working"
.....Ashley's off to The Brits tonight, so looks like doormat Tommy will have to be up early again tomorrow .....has Tommy not been working too?
4205DE8D-D091-44DC-AA55-719002906F2E.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Same colour she wore last year I’m sure? Snooze.

How is she going to the brits?! She just buy her ticket.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m still not over the fact that neither parent is taking him to his jabs. I literally dread the jabs for days before, as you never know how they’re going to react and she’s just waltzing off leaving him. 🤯

Reactions: 7
It’s actually sad to see but I don’t think she looked one bit happy in those pics she got at the brits. She’s not happy doing mum stuff during the day, and now not happy heading out at night, I do actually feel sorry for her because she never does seem genuinely happy. She’s always complaining or fighting some imaginary fight. Maybe it’s the Botox but it seemed like she was miserable and couldn’t smile in those pics at all and everyone else I saw in pics was delighted to be there and having a great time. I do wonder when is she truly happy and content cause I wouldn’t wish the opposite on anyone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.