Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages she shared- I’m gobsmacked! Yes every child has accidents and it’s common for them to fall off a bed BUT her child didn’t fall off due to an accident, he fell off as he was being left on the bed unattended to sleep for hours on end! It’s one thing to have sympathy for someone who feels bad their child’s hurt them self but in this case, it genuinely was her fault.

And why does anyone who dares say something that isn’t agreeing with her a troll?? It WAS completely preventable 🤷‍♀️
She loves to push that everyone who doesn't wholeheartedly agree with her must be a troll

Reactions: 6
I’m appalled by what’s happened. I agree with the above: this was not an accident, it was absolutely foreseeable & preventable. That poor little boy.

I can’t get over how blasé Ashley is about it all, still staring into her phone, posting cheerfully about her lack of guilt & calling out someone who politely but firmly spoke the truth.

Perhaps a visit from Child Protection Services might help her get her priorities straight?

Reactions: 7
I hope her Health Visitor follows her and gives a heads up to the social, or at least hopefully the dr informed them. The injury is horrific and needs to be logged.

Reactions: 2
I hope her Health Visitor follows her and gives a heads up to the social, or at least hopefully the dr informed them. The injury is horrific and needs to be logged.
I'm shocked but not surprised , that she didn't take Alf to be checked over by GP or A& E after such an awful entirely preventable accident...( which would in fact probably be flagged)
she was very lucky Alf wasn't more seriously injured .....she probably won't learn from this incident and still put Alf at risk

Reactions: 4
She’s prancing around in her underwear again. No words. I’ve often wondered what Tommy’s family think of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you don’t think refusing a nap is bad behaviour Ashley? Why say it then? Of course you bloody do

At one visit my health visitor saw that I had a bouncer for my son and she made a point of saying to me that I had to be sure he was strapped in properly every single time because she would be notified if he went to hospital following an injury from falling out of the bouncer, I was terrified and I already did strap him in every time (personally I didn't like my HV, too many scare stories for my liking and I didn't like the way she had said this to me either. But I guess she would see a lot of kids injured so perhaps she gives the same warning to everyone she sees?)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm shocked but not surprised , that she didn't take Alf to be checked over by GP or A& E after such an awful entirely preventable accident...( which would in fact probably be flagged)
she was very lucky Alf wasn't more seriously injured .....she probably won't learn from this incident and still put Alf at risk
I'm sorry, what?! She never took Alf to hospital or A&E?! The amount of times I've been in A&E with my youngest because he's is the clumsiest little thing that operates at 100mph. Thankfully, none of his injuries have been serious, but every head knock (which thankfully have been few and far between!) has resulted in a 111 call & a trip to A&E.

I'd NEVER forgive myself if I thought he was fine & turned out not to be. But i guess, I love my son so that's the difference.

Thowing out @carrie_underboob 's thread suggestion again : get your tits out for the ads

Reactions: 12
Why do period pants require the underwear and bright red lipstick?! She could so easily have advertised them by wearing a jumper or vest top. Everything she does requires a provocative sultry look.

Reactions: 13
Why do period pants require the underwear and bright red lipstick?! She could so easily have advertised them by wearing a jumper or vest top. Everything she does requires a provocative sultry look.
Ssshhhh don't objectify Ashley 🙄
quite frankly I doubt if period pants had they been around when I last menstruated would have been able to cope with my flooding before I needed hysterectomy for endometriosis and fibroids- I just wanted to curl up in a ball and chomp down on analgesics

Ssshhhh don't objectify Ashley 🙄
quite frankly I doubt if period pants had they been around when I last menstruated would have been able to cope with my flooding before I needed hysterectomy for endometriosis and fibroids- I just wanted to curl up in a ball and chomp down on analgesics
To be fair I am in the same boat as you and a cup and period pads have saved my life. If anyone on the thread is considering it make the change! And buy them yourself Unlike this beggar

My kid fell off a couch one, from my knee. Worst moment as a parent, and she’s still leaving him on the bed?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, what?! She never took Alf to hospital or A&E?! The amount of times I've been in A&E with my youngest because he's is the clumsiest little thing that operates at 100mph. Thankfully, none of his injuries have been serious, but every head knock (which thankfully have been few and far between!) has resulted in a 111 call & a trip to A&E.

I'd NEVER forgive myself if I thought he was fine & turned out not to be. But i guess, I love my son so that's the difference.

Thowing out @carrie_underboob 's thread suggestion again : get your tits out for the ads
She said she had a dr check but god knows what that means, if even true, could have been a phone call to a dr pal or anything. Didn’t mention taking him to the GP or A&E, which you’re right, would be the first thing you would do after an injury like that.

Reactions: 1
She said she had a dr check but god knows what that means, if even true, could have been a phone call to a dr pal or anything. Didn’t mention taking him to the GP or A&E, which you’re right, would be the first thing you would do after an injury like that.
She said she ‘spoke’ to a doctor which I thought was strange wording because wouldn’t you either say we ‘saw’ a doctor or I called 111? So I took this to mean she’d probably messaged someone on insta 🤣

If she’d called her doctors surgery they would have definitely wanted her to get him checked over so something doesn’t sit right with that

Reactions: 5
She said she ‘spoke’ to a doctor which I thought was strange wording because wouldn’t you either say we ‘saw’ a doctor or I called 111? So I took this to mean she’d probably messaged someone on insta 🤣

If she’d called her doctors surgery they would have definitely wanted her to get him checked over so something doesn’t sit right with that
Agree, I don’t believe her for one second.

That's exactly what I thought, an Insta pal, the wording was very weird and clearly didn't make an appointment! They probably just said if he seems to have his wits about him, he's probably ok.

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: superiority complex is out of control, but don’t disagree with her or you’ll be labelled a troll

Reactions: 12
Both of mine have fallen off the bed, luckily I'm not on Instagram to advertise it! Anything for engagement though, she didn't even have to say anything but that would involve not storying for a week until it cleared up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My daughter fell off the bed once whilst I literally got a nappy to change her from the dressing table. She decided that was the time to roll for the first time. I felt sick to the very pit of my stomach and there wasn’t a mark on her.
I rang my mum in floods of tears and I can still hear the thud of her hitting the floor now 2 years later.
Guess what I didn’t do? Stand eye bleeping my self in a mirror posting on Instagram.
Ashley needs help. She clearly hates motherhood and the fact that she has to have an ounce of responsibility and a structure to her life now. I think her first step should be speaking to her HV/GP about possible PND and then taking a long hard look at herself. Preferably not in her #gifted Pilates mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.