Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an insta scroll I once came across a US jewellery company set up by two parents - the proceeds go to a children’s hospital who supported them after their 2yo died in a terrible accident. He had been bouncing on their bed, fell and banged his head. This is all I can think about when I see videos of her leaving that poor boy in that big bed. It doesn’t take much.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Probably because she may have to dedicate some time to getting him used to the cot and put in a bit of hard work which she cba to do

He fell. We were right. Take zero joy in that for a change, seeing that story made me feel sick to my stomach, the poor baby. Totally preventable.

She’s a bleeping idiot and she should be disgusted in herself for leaving him to sleep on the bed. Don’t believe she was getting his ibuprofen either. All that time unattended on the bed and he falls when she’s present? Bullshit.

Reactions: 21
“No judgment please” she should be disgusted with herself. She can’t even claim ignorance as so many people will have messaged her (inc me) about leaving him on the bed. Vile

Oh and ‘these things happen alot’ yeah to neglectful crappy parents

Reactions: 15
Poor Alf. He’s such a lovely little boy. Sincerely hope she doesn’t leave him unattended like that again.

Reactions: 8
“No judgment please” she should be disgusted with herself. She can’t even claim ignorance as so many people will have messaged her (inc me) about leaving him on the bed. Vile

Oh and ‘these things happen alot’ yeah to neglectful crappy parents
Did she reply?

Reactions: 2
Don’t troll her ok guys? She doesn’t need unsolicited advice people telling her how to look after her child and keep him safe.

Reactions: 5
I am just baffled, how is she putting him to sleep on the bed? If she says she is just cuddling him then get yourself in the cot with him and sneak out when hes asleep. At least he will be safe!

I messaged her weeks ago to say she should get a floor bed for him. It’s a shame we all saw this coming. Poor little Alf. :(

The bruise on his head 😢 he must have screamed the house down. What a selfish woman she is…. Put him in a cot!

Reactions: 10
It’s a really big bruise isn’t it! Poor boy.
This from the woman who excused their unsafe sleep arrangements based on the fact she ‘doesn’t want to let him cry even for a minute’. I’m sure he cried more after bashing his head than my son did the entire time we sleep trained!

• Sad
Shut the duck up Ashley, if you want to talk about ‘bad behaviour’ how about you look at yourself and how selfish and neglectful you are! He also probably isn’t napping because of that massive bruise and bump on his poor head, it looks so sore. 🙁

14076767-227D-40FC-9BF6-D3512F8A1906.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m actually disgusted with her. Take a few days off Insta and go learn to be a proper mum!

Reactions: 5
Poor Alf, that's a hell of a bump. And the message calling out the "troll" she didn't say anything rude or mean - she told the damn truth. And the people going "oh EVERY kid falls off the bed" I'm sorry, but they don't?! I don't think I know any of my mum friends that have had their kid fall off the bed.

Alf sleeping in an adult bed unsupervised was an accident waiting to happen & I'm so sad that it's taken that for her to think about putting him in a cot.

Reactions: 17
Those messages she shared- I’m gobsmacked! Yes every child has accidents and it’s common for them to fall off a bed BUT her child didn’t fall off due to an accident, he fell off as he was being left on the bed unattended to sleep for hours on end! It’s one thing to have sympathy for someone who feels bad their child’s hurt them self but in this case, it genuinely was her fault.

And why does anyone who dares say something that isn’t agreeing with her a troll?? It WAS completely preventable 🤷‍♀️

I have been following these threads for a while but commenting now because I am actually completely bleeping horrified at this woman. What the hell is wrong with her?

I am shocked at her stupidity. falling out of a bed and hitting his head on the bedside table could have been tragic. if he had hit his temple, no question, he would likely be dead. she's moaning at how guilty she feels. GOOD. she should feel guilty. this was preventable and as a mother she absolutely failed to properly take care of her son.

side note: has anyone seen Tommy in a while? calling it now: they are splitting up, and Tommy/Tommys parents will get majority custody at her request. she will get Alf a few days during the week, then make loads of content about how revolutionary she is for not being her child's main caregiver.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.