Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faecal incontinence “AS A RESULT OF BEING STITCHED UP INCORRECTLY”
(NB Ashley’s capitals - not mine!)

Whilst we heard about continence issues & a rectocele early on in her post-partum journey, afaik, it is only recently that Ashley has asserted this is/was due to incorrect suture pattern / technique.
Don’t forget
picking fights with people in her DMs out of nothing and making 30 posts about it.
blocked ducts - get Tommy to drain them you know coz it’s so natural
Her new 2k table

Reactions: 3
Now apparently trying to prevent mastitis, she’s dragging her breastfeeding saga for as long as she can!

Reactions: 7
At what point do you think "to highlight mastitis, I'm going to jump in the bath and have a photo shoot?"

Does she duck have mastitis. Every single time I've had mastitis (at least 6) I've been curled up in bed feeling like I'm going to die. Maybe if I jumped in a bath and had a photo shoot, it wpd have cleared up quicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just boob pics on the ‘gram’ we’re going full on naked in the bath 🤯
How does that convo with Tommy go?!

also could she not of cleaned the tangle teezer 🤮

F222E9BD-5D50-4168-9902-6F42129B3C34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It feels like she’s trying to hide the botox by constantly being glammed up. I’ve never seen her wear so much make-up before!

Also its strange that she specifically mentioned that she hadn’t had her teeth whitened due to breastfeeding when she’s so obviously had other cosmetic treatments - why set yourself up to look hypocritical?

Does she not understand the basics of breastfeeding physiology and let down reflex?well she should considering how much she preaches/complains about it!
.... the more she pumps , the more she'll increase her breast milk supply and thus cause a viscous cycle , meaning she'll never be able to stop milk supply if she carries on like that!....warm compresses and gentle massage and paracetamol will help

she just needs to hand express bits off and I’d she’s got a blocked duct then got water and Epsom salt in a Hakka is supposed to help. Or Tommy can literally suck it out.

From someone who didn’t want to be one of “those” mums… Christ that’s all she ever bangs on about. It really is so boring. The old Ashley would absolutely hate this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe just maybe Alf wasn’t actually biting her but she’s used it as an excuse to stop BF because she wanted to get Botox and teeth whitened but she couldn’t tell us all that so she’s used the whole ‘alfs been biting me’ excuse and that’s why she’s so happy about stopping

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has legitimately had tooth whitening and composite bonding. That and the Botox. It’s so obvious just come clean. Bare faced liar. That AD for the whitening pen is all for show, I know the London dentist who provided her treatment. She’s so f’king fake.

• Heart
She looks so different in the 2nd pic across on the new pics she has posted to her grid. Her eyes look so different almost a bit feline/cat eye like?

Reactions: 1
Wow, those bath pics 🙄 will influencers ever realise that not ever minute detail of their lives needs to be posted online?

Also guarantee that she's not naming the oat milk that Alf apparently likes until she's negotiated extra money from her Alpro 'ambassador' role

I unfollowed her ages ago and stopped checking her profile for months but I thought about her today so went to see what she was up to. Still unbearable as ever 😂 same old: tits, tits, don’t talk about my tits! breastfeeding, Alf, tits, whining about every little thing, don’t sexualise me because of my tits! 😴 she needs a hobby.

Reactions: 9
Another blame Tommy game.
Alf doesn't look to happy about being forced to perform in front of the camera...he's not a performing monkey Ashley!
and of course he's looking at whoever's taking the photo as that's what he's used to with Ashley continuously posing with phone in her hand ( you can see it when she's using her phone camera , he's always looking at the camera - not her!)
you can also see when she's videoing him in the "playroom " he's always craning his neck to look at TV , which seems to be constantly on when they're in there and seems to be far too high up on wall for comfortable viewing

Reactions: 4
So she's now fessed up to having botox( but not saying when)....so she probably did make conscious decision to stop breastfeeding so she could get it
poor Alf having to be sidelined for her needs yet again
bet this will be something else for her to fixate in and blame society/ patriarchy for!

FE696BF0-F240-4CE4-B8F3-65211307FE11.jpg

So she's now fessed up to having botox( but not saying when)....so she probably did make conscious decision to stop breastfeeding so she could get it
poor Alf having to be sidelined for her needs
View attachment 1004527
I’ve asked her when and she’s read it, will be interesting if she responds. Predicting a passive aggressive response if she does!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.