Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The martyrdom is by far her most annoying trait to me.
she complains about choices she’s made, about things she can change but chooses not to, about going on holiday ffs! Gift it a rest for god sake.

Reactions: 11
She’s very quiet today after the A&Q, probably preparing her answers so they match up with a time line where she can say she didn’t get it whilst breastfeeding

Reactions: 7
Wait am I really dense or did I miss something? Didn’t she JUST say she did get Botox?
She’s saying she didn’t get BOTOX around her mouth so she doesn’t know why she can’t smile. She hasn’t mentioned filler though which is usually done around the mouth area to fill out smile lines

Reactions: 2
She’s gone to the seaside and of course she HAD to run into the sea in her underwear. Someone should sponsor her to keep her kit on 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s saying she didn’t get BOTOX around her mouth so she doesn’t know why she can’t smile. She hasn’t mentioned filler though which is usually done around the mouth area to fill out smile lines
Ahh I see. I must’ve missed something or not read it properly. She types too much on a single story page sometimes

Reactions: 3
Constantly asks not to be sexualised but spends most of her life half naked! 🤷🏼‍♀️
And the other day she had the audacity to write in stories that she doesn't want a running commentary about how she looks! Her whole career is based off how she looks and the vast majority of her posts are of her face or body...
Maybe try posting something more meaningful if you don't want replies just about the way you look

Reactions: 11
Why does she need to hire a sleep trainer?!
I hope they tell her to put him in a routine!

• Haha
"the rule was if he cried I'd come down - no crying babies on our watch" Oh, duck off Ashley. Babies cry - it's how they communicate. It doesn't mean you're a bad mum if your kid cries. When my 2 were babies they cried for a whole host of reasons - tired, hungry, did a tit, too cold, too hot. ITS HOW THEY XOMMUNICATE THEY AREN'T HAPPY.

She's so bleeping toxic. She bangs on about raising boys to be "better" but jesus christ, if Alf isn't allowed to cry he's going to be so emotionally stunted.

Why does she need to hire a sleep trainer?!
I hope they tell her to put him in a routine!
Because she's a dick who thinks the only way you can sleep train is to cry it out. She also has no idea what she's doing, so needs a "professional" to tell her Alf needs a routine.

Reactions: 10
As much as I dislike her right now it’s kind a of give me hope that one day my almost 10 month old will sleep better and be off the boob because I honestly thought Alf would still be feeding 247 and not sleeping because she couldn’t be bothered to do anything about it.

Sorry but am I the only one who choked on my cereal this morning watching her run?! What is that run??! 😂😂😂. Dead.

Reactions: 2
Genuine question. If Alf doesn’t cry then when he wakes in the night how does he tell them he wants his oat milk cup? Or is she saying he’s now sleeping though without any feeding? I’m super impressed if he is suddenly sleeping the whole night given it was less than a month ago she was still complaining about him being up regularly to feed. And all without doing any cry it out sleep training. Why hire a sleep consultant at this stage? It sounds like they’ve got it all sorted out on their own!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.