Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually an idiot. ‘Yeah we were up more in the night but I slept more. Now he sleeps solidly for a period but we’re up at 5/6am’

So you’re sleeping better then surely??!

As a mother id much rather solid 5/6 hours then up early than broken sleep all night!

Reactions: 5
She talks such bollocks!
my mum was a widow aged 32 in the 50's , with an 11 year old son , but had her own bank account, mortgage..... hell, she even owned a very successful business!
she didn't need a man to function but luckily for me she met my dad and had me when she was 40!
DEEC1815-8A74-4C7A-9A37-918CBE78A54A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I can’t read her long rambling captions. But her life truly changed once she hit 30 (oh and she had a kid sometime in there with her ‘worthwhile’ mentions). I’m over 30 and don’t feel as angry as she does

Reactions: 3
Whilst you are rambling on Ashley… are you going to address the botox and teeth whitening you have had carried out whilst breastfeeding? Or is that against your agenda?!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how much she posts!!! She’s addicted. She needs to rein it in before Alf starts to think he’s being brought up by Google Pixel
#ad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t bear to read her long caption because I know it will be absolute drivel- but does she have anything else to post about other than breast feeding, inequality, being single for 5 years and hating motherhood? it’s ALL SHE POSTS, her page is so monotonous and preachy.
Change the narrative you boring boring individual.

Ps: who is saying life ends at 30? Genuinely never heard this once, ever? Nice excuse to post nice photos of yourself and your achievements though hey ash? 😉

Reactions: 13
Poor Alf can’t win. She moans about him because he woke up constantly and now he doesn’t she’s moaning about him getting up too early. She’s so mean about him too. I miss being able to lie in and go out when I want, but I don’t miss who I was before I had my baby. He’s made me a better person and I wouldn’t go back to my life before but she said she would basically. I guess she was perfect before she had him wasn’t she

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Poor Alf can’t win. She moans about him because he woke up constantly and now he doesn’t she’s moaning about him getting up too early. She’s so mean about him too. I miss being able to lie in and go out when I want, but I don’t miss who I was before I had my baby. He’s made me a better person and I wouldn’t go back to my life before but she said she would basically. I guess she was perfect before she had him wasn’t she
I can’t get over how exhausted Alf looks in Ashley’s stories today: bleary eyed, pale and just shattered. It made me feel sorry for him.

I don’t get why influencers regularly post photos of their children on their pages - apart from an occasional, blurry / carefully angled snap - & although I glean that Ashley is keen to show life as it really is, why extend that to her son?

I note Tommy manages to avoid her lens for much of the time, I wonder whether he’s happy with all the exposure Alf is getting?

4B4E76E5-D731-4D1A-AA02-4DF4B51390CD.png

How can she say she doesn’t photoshop/use filters… so that weird patch down her nose is just make up? She looks like a cartoon character

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s all about being open and honest on her Instagram, yet won’t address having Botox! What a fraud.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like she’s progressed much with the weaning, Alf having banana mush for breakfast

Wonder if she’s holding out for some baby ready meal type company 🤪

Reactions: 4
£2000 initially to buy Vaha mirror (& £40/ month) to stare at yourself while doing yoga....so relatable Ashley - I'm sure most new mothers can well afford that expense (not!)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.