Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she tit herself in the park and told the whole of Instagram.

I’m not shaming her for the Incontinence because we’ve all been there haven’t we… but just not told all of Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe she tit herself in the park and told the whole of Instagram.

I’m not shaming her for the Incontinence because we’ve all been there haven’t we… but just not told all of Instagram
Ashley James - shits herself in the park & can’t help but keep poor Alf up after dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a walking contradiction. Her latest post is just so contrived and "look at me". She claims she's happy with the weight she is now, but she constantly posts pics of when she was thinner telling us how miserable she was. And now she's "bigger" she's happier.

It's just all bullshit. She feeds the narrative and issue of people talking about weight. She is clearly miserable being "bigger". But she can't admit it because she jumps down everyone's throat about it.

Doesn't want to get her teeth whitened because she's pumping but will get botox. OK Ashley 😂😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is she pretending like a 4 day working week would be helpful to her, like she knows the meaning of working 5 days a week full time the deluded idiot!
She wants it so her partner will be home more so she can "escape" her awful life that she never stops moaning about

Reactions: 12
Just listened to her podcast with Tommy. My god! What a man hating witch she is! Tommy comes across so lovely and all she ever does is interrupt him with “yeh, but what about ME!!”
Tommy said he tried to clean to help around the house and she interrupts with “don’t make me out to be a lazy women like I never clean” ffs how does he put up with her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ummm so you're basically blaming your parents now for getting a photo shoot of you which you probably pleaded for!
C1C6EC78-F5C8-4307-8149-6BD57362DCB0.jpg

Reactions: 7
The way she bangs out about breastfeeding ALL THE TIME is boring seriously she needs to let go.

Reactions: 10
The way she bangs out about breastfeeding ALL THE TIME is boring seriously she needs to let go.
What's going to be her next fixation....we've had breastfeeding, tongue tie which we never heard of again, lack of sleep , the patriarchy, body shape "positivity", how she misses her old life.....
please feel free to add more

Reactions: 5
Thread name:
Her repetitive posts are like Groundhog Day, when will this professional complainer Go away?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was her friend or Tommy or whoever I’d be genuinely concerned at her inability to be happy lately. We get it, you had a baby and your old life is more or less gone now and it’s completely ok to miss that BUT she is never on her stories in a positive way, especially as a ‘happiness coach’. I know mental health is far more complex than happy vs sad but if she’s not on about the struggles of breastfeeding it’s the struggles of stopping, or how Alfie wakes every hour or how he only wakes very early, or how he doesn’t eat that much or how he eats loads, about her weight, the patriarchy , how great she is and Tommy is so lucky but it doesn’t go the other way, honestly is she not exhausted by complaining so much? Showing the realities of life doesn’t mean you have to disclose every time you feel a bit meh about something. If I documented every waking thought and feeling I had I’d be miserable too. She’s the type of person to post a big long spiel about stubbing her toe and somehow blaming men, or the fact that she’s always had big boobs or something.
Sometimes Ashley you just have to say it is what it is and do your best to get on with things. I’ve no doubt parenthood is a struggle for most new parents but you get through it and do your best. You don’t need to whinge into your phone every time Alfie doesn’t fit into what you want or every time you post an underwear selfie someone has a thought about it that you don’t like.
I honestly don’t know how she copes in the real world with real issues and set backs at all? She gets so much help as it is and she still is only happy jetting off on luxury holidays and escaping reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's going to be her next fixation....we've had breastfeeding, tongue tie which we never heard of again, lack of sleep , the patriarchy, body shape "positivity", how she misses her old life.....
please feel free to add more
Faecal incontinence “AS A RESULT OF BEING STITCHED UP INCORRECTLY”
(NB Ashley’s capitals - not mine!)

Whilst we heard about continence issues & a rectocele early on in her post-partum journey, afaik, it is only recently that Ashley has asserted this is/was due to incorrect suture pattern / technique.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.