Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve asked her when and she’s read it, will be interesting if she responds. Predicting a passive aggressive response if she does!
So she's already moaning that she now can't smile because of having had Botox and that she couldn't wait to finish breastfeeding
she's a hypocrite
I'm 57 and never had Botox, nor would I consider it and don't feel I have to comply to society's idea of 'beauty'...just goes to show how shallow she is
9F8B30B4-468D-4DA2-BBFF-2CC6147F48E3.jpg

Reactions: 7
Scrolling back at her content I feel like it’s blatantly obvious she had Botox before Christmas? Yet she’s making it sound like she did it after stopping breastfeeding? Yet she’s still pumping?! And now Alf has suddenly decided he LOVES oat milk?! Make it make sense!!

I want to know when she had her teeth done too because they’ve also changed!

Reactions: 14
She definitely had it done just before Christmas! But I bet she won’t admit that she did it whilst still breastfeeding.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her ages ago and stopped checking her profile for months but I thought about her today so went to see what she was up to. Still unbearable as ever 😂 same old: tits, tits, don’t talk about my tits! breastfeeding, Alf, tits, whining about every little thing, don’t sexualise me because of my tits! 😴 she needs a hobby.
shes needs a real job !

Reactions: 4
Again she is a walking contradiction always preaching about self love and how we should not have to change ourselves and then she goes and does just that. I just can't understand her logic. If you're gonna be an advocate for body positivity then why would you do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hypocrite! If you don’t want to succumb to the pressures on women in society don’t get Botox!! This magnifies your thirsty sanctimonious personality!

Also, Botox takes about 2 weeks to become noticeable so she definitely had it before Xmas as we’ve been discussing it for pretty much all of Jan

• Heart
Her face was sooo weird when they first got to Mauritius - mega frozen and she couldnt smile properly. its only recently dropped/set in properly but still super obvious. at least she finally admitted it

She chats so much tit I wonder how Tommy puts up with her. He seems so nice

I’ll have you Tommy your fit xx

Reactions: 12
Que all the ‘oh you’re an brave for talking about it and breaking the stigma around it’ even though there’s no stigma coz half the population get it and no one cares

On her poll it was 80% hadn’t had it. Realllllly tough societal pressure there, with most people not doing it

Reactions: 14
I get botox but I remember the first couple times I had it done, it made my eyelids really hooded because my eyebrows couldn't sit in their natural "lifted" position anymore. Since then I had it injected in a slightly different place so that it didn't make my eyebrows and lids droop, and I love the effect – and it also doesn't make any of my other face muscles overcompensate. If she doesn't want the lines but doesn't like not being able to smile properly (it looks like her eyebrows have dropped a bit since having it) she just needs to try it in a slightly different place.

Anyway, that aside, I'm glad she's owned up to it, but she definitely had it whilst still breastfeeding...

Reactions: 3
She got Botox between 21st and Christmas day for sure. And that’s when she started saying Alf was biting her or just before as she obviously was booked in and preempting it. She should have just said I want to stop to put myself first now. It’s not banned it’s just not advised so it’s not that bad I guess, but for someone who won’t let Alf cry because it could potentially be damaging to him and goes on about the health benefits of Bfeeding and all these motherly instincts, she sure is a hypocrite for getting it. No wonder her motherly instincts where telling her to stop..

Again she is a walking contradiction always preaching about self love and how we should not have to change ourselves and then she goes and does just that. I just can't understand her logic. If you're gonna be an advocate for body positivity then why would you do that.
THIS 100%!!! The amount of utter crap she spouts about people using filters and how she NEVER does / NEVER edits her photos (which she clearly does I'm sorry) to all these "embrace your body" / "don't fall in to societies traps of what beauty is" grid posts... AND SHE GETS BOTOX?! Someone shut this narcissistic idiot up. I cannot stand her and her contradictory bullshit waffle anymore.

Reactions: 16
Sorry, she’s really fucked me off with this. What a bleeping hypocrite. There is NO way she can bang on about body positivity now after this. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying people shouldn’t have Botox or any other cosmetic procedure, each to their own but what I don’t agree with is her using this whole ‘let’s learn to love ourselves as we are’ movement as content when she’s going and doing the complete opposite! Just piss off Ashley.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she had it while breastfeeding. Everything you read says not to do it, I can’t even believe a doctor would do it! She’s so bad

Reactions: 6
I'd say now that she can't get content out of breastfeeding anymore, she was hoping to go down the body positive route. Her next bandwagon as such.
How can she do that now after being pumped full of Botox.

Reactions: 8
Well, what a surprise. She’s confirmed yet again that she’s a hypocritical hole. 💅🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven’t read all the comments on here so may be repeating someone (I’ll catch up later 😂) but she has Botox then has to complain about it and speak about the negatives as god forbid she embraced such an ‘unnatural vain’ treatment! FFS her skin looks a million times better, why can’t she be like- duck yeah Botox is awesome! I’d appreciate her a lot more than trying to constantly be a Martyr 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.